How are Sup Forumserracial couples viewed in your country?

how are Sup Forumserracial couples viewed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
stat.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/solmitut-avioliitot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Helsinki it's socially acceptable, encouraged even.

Through a web browser, 10 minutes at a time

usually a crime is involved

foreign woman: "Wow that luck has that kind, sure your wife does not bother you with feminist nonsenses!"
foreign man: "Rest in peace he is a good men... ;_;7"

non existant, only saw one once or twice

black man - white woman and white man - asian woman are very common and heavily promoted by media

however in the real world they both have the stigma of being for unattractive people with no other options

Don't care what anyone who's not me does with their lives but the vast majority of White households vehemently discourage it.

Interracial couples are pretty normal especially in London.

But here is the stigma:

White guy+ Asian girls:

>Either the guy is very beta/cant get white girls or their Old crusty with a SEA wife.

Black guys+White girls:

>The girl is a bad bitch who loves Grime/hip hop culture, Huge slut who loves the BBC,Chavs

Asian guys+White girls:

>Very very rare but the asian guy is normally the winner for getting a White girl(almost like a trophy)

Black girls+White guys:

Same as above just change the asian guy to a Black girl

Scoring with a black girl here is considered top tier normie achievement.. so black girls in Croatia are immedetily jumped by Chad Croats.
I have only one friend that was lucky enough to find a black girl here and fuck few years ago.. and he still brags about it to this day... and he has a right to!!

Not sure about black guys and Croat girls.. I think their families would disown them so they are too scared to be with black guys.. idk

Asians and other races?
kek non existant. girls find asian guys beta, and most Croats dont like asian girl neither since we are not faggots

Also Pic related how most girls who only dates Black guys look in England. The eyebrows are like that.

If your girl has that eyebrows she loves to be BLACKED.Also known as the Slag eyebrows

The former is very true.

Whenever I see a BM-WM the girl look like typical white trash or like our Canadian version of a british slag. If not then the black guy is actually whitewashed and speak Quebec French the same as anybody else and is addicted to maple syrup and Tim Hortons.

btw please for the love of God

SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

Nobody cares. I'm going to get married with a japanese woman and my father is happy because I'll live in a better country, my mother wants me to stay.
I'm not going to stay here and let a nigger kill me.

nobody cares

I have never seen an interracial couple here, but it would depend on a lot of factors. For exampke and Asian with a white propably no ine would care or even notice, especially if the whiter were the man.
Black or other swarthy man with a white girl would vary. Women woukd mostly not care and be supportive, some men would find it akward but never say anything deragatory, some men would be disgusted by it and would not be shy about saying so.

Gee.... I wonder why

hehehehe

common

That's why you (and sweden) are the Gayest country in yurop

The most common are

Arab guy with white girl: Usually white trash girl with durka arab, or very integrated arab with normal girl

Arab girl with white guy: Very common among middle class or upper class arabs girls

Black guy with white girl: Same as arab guy with white girl: either white trash girl or educated black guy

Black girl with white guy:I saw a lot, I can't really understand because I never find black girls attractive.

Black guy with arab girl: Very common in poor suburbs.

Usually people don't really care about race but more about religion. Dating an practicing muslim guy will get you some bad looks.
Of course it also depend of the region, in Paris people don't have the same views about interracial marriage than in Corsica for example

What about outside Helsinki?

well I live in Wales so you don't really see it outside of Cardiff. This based on talking to people, and what the media portrays.

Whites + Blacks gets huge promotion in the media, they're obsessed with it, BM and WF mostly but the opposite gets pushed a lot as well. For both black men and women getting a white partner is seen as a prize that increases their standing and acceptance in British society.

Muslims + Whites mixing is heavily looked down on by Whites, worse than white blacks probably. For the Muslim side it is great to get a white woman to convert, but they hate, hate, hate it when one of their women is with a non-Muslim whatever the colour. Doesn't get shown much in the media because it is a sensitive subject and Paki Rape gangs.

With Indians it's... okay I guess.

There are very few Latinos in the UK so no opinions on mixing with them.

White men mixing with East Asians is greatly discouraged, always met with accusations that she is a sex slave and he is a loser who couldn't get a white woman. For the opposite, well it never really happens, British women seem to hate chinks. Never gets mentioned in the media except when perverts go to bang under aged boys in Thailand or whatever.

British women also get salty about British men dating European women because they are usually thinner and classier which sets off their jealousy.

very very very very very poorly if pure kazakh or slav girl mingle with the jew, the arab and the negro

>black guy with white girl
Common, no one really cares
>black girl with white guy
Rare, no one really cares
>muslim guy with white girl
Uncommon, people don't like it
>muslim girl with white guy
Rare, muslims don't like it
>east asian guy with white girl
Rare, bit weird
>easst asian girl with white guy
Rare, guy will be seen as a beta

If it's a white woman with a black man, especially if they have half-caste kids, people usually think things like "ew" or "what a shame, something has gone wrong in her life".

same to some extent if they see a white female convert to islam walking around with a dark skinned muslim.

People either don't care or notice the other categories of interracial pairings (e.g. white and indian, white and east asian) or they're so rare that most people will never see one in real life

Depends, though in rural areas the number of immigrants is pretty small. Over there the most common interracial pairing is working class, usually obese, Finnish man with Thai woman. That pairing very usually provides shitty children who suffer from not having roots. I remember this incident in Lidl where Finnish man was shopping with his Thai wife. Man pointed at a banana and asked "Banana?" They didn't really community with each other desu. Also usually the woman is disappointed with his man because while our sex tourists spends a lot of money in Thailand and seems rich, in Finland he is quite poor or lower middle class at best.

Other interracial types are more rare. Statistically Finnish women marry educated foreign men but I see fair numbers of black men+ Finnish women trash pairings. Couple of times I've seen a total bomdshell Arab girl with a Finnish guy at my uni but the girl was obviously educated.

this is just how non-whites in general do their eyebrows.

most pakis and muslims inthe UK do stupid things like this to their eyebrows but few of the m would touch a black.

btw my flag is american but I'm actually from teh UK

>east asian girl with white guy
>Rare, guy will be seen as a beta

Wouldn't say it's rare. See it quite often

yeah in the UK east asian girl and white guy is the most common male female interracial pairing

In Finland Finnish Woman- American man is the second most common pairing.

>tfw me

Also the woman in those marriages is usually educated and they move to USA.

Finishing our educations. Don't know where we will live because it comes down to which country the other can move to. Plus of course jobs.

Nobody gives a shit in here.

USA! Don't come to Finland plz. As much as I love you Americans I'd hate to bring a Yankee to our soon Muslim overrun country.

there is nothing wrong with interracial couples

Helsinki has barely any muslims compared to what I saw in the London and Belgium. You have Somalians, but my city is already overrun with them too.

>any Muslims
Go to East Helsinki and Vantaa.

Also it's not really interracial but there's a lot of french guy-german girl couples, mostly among +40 years old people. It's because a lot of men used to do their military service in Germany and fall in love with a german girl. In the 50's, 60's it was not well accepted by some old people who still have some resentment against german.

Today the most common inter-european marriage is Portuguese with French. No one gives a shit about that.

Fair enough, but at this they're in ever capital. I'm going to deal with Somalians no matter where I live it seems like.

Turkish girl strictly fuck Bulgarian males so they're seen as good I guess

Ignore leaf, I'm from California.

Literally nobody gives a shit. A good chunk of people simply don't think very much about it, myself for example. Of course someone's race is a part of who they are, and having an "interracial" relationship is kind of interesting in certain regards, but it's not the primary thing I am thinking about when I meet someone.

Maybe it's because not just in dating but literally almost every interaction I have with any person around me is "interracial" because California is pretty diverse. Only a few of my friends are the same race as me, and I don't think of them as being somehow special compared to my friends who aren't. So if any of these friendships became a romantic relationship I just wouldn't be thinking much about the racial aspect beyond practical matters (practical matters being stuff like being able to communicate with their parents if they speak another language, how my partner might be percieved by the bolice, that kind of thing)

I once banged a Somali girl desu

And how was it? Some of them here are qts but I've never once seen one not dressed in hijab and long dress thing. Tbqh the women are actually very friendly and smart from what I've seen in classes. But the guys sit around all day smoking shisha from their little water pipe.

She was a "Muslim". Closet atheist but waiting to finish her education in order to get the fuck away from her parents. Shaved pussy and good blowjob skills desu.

>however in the real world they both have the stigma of being for unattractive people with no other options
I go run at the beach every other day, and white women tend to attractive. The black guy/white landwhale stereotype is no longer true.

You tell me OP.

LA in partcular and a couple of other big cities encourage it a lot more, I believe.

As a hispanic dude that has fucked 3 different white girls I don't see what the big deal with white women are.

Its definitely still true. 85-90% of white women with black men are at least decently fat. You must be running at a small beach that the same people go to swim at every day.

It's only a big deal for niggers, because of the historical stigma. They're pretty bland in the sack. The best fuck I had was with a black chick.

In Norway we execute them by hanging.

I'm aboriginal Australian and my girlfriend is Korean :^)

are russian-slav couples common?

i don't really get how you guys don't have major ethnic troubles due to religious/cultural differences. russians aren't that accepted in the baltics and they are more similar to them.

i hate niggers

Self hating isn't a good thing user

My city is very weird in that regard
Interracial couples are usually old WM and youngs trashy BF, most of the old dudes are taxi drivers and the girls are from Colombia
Pic related is my city

Why do all those gaudy yellow commie block buildings have bars on the windows?
This is a sad way to live Chilebro

>block buildings
Those are houses m8, welcome to the third world
Also the media loves to spread fear in the news so people are really scared of crime so virtually every windows here has bars

Houses should be made of brick, siding, wood, stone, etc, not yellow painted cinder block.

Shitty about the media though. We have yellow journalism hete too, works people right the fuck up.
Nothing wrong with window bars if you have kids and live on the 1st story+ but sad if people feel they need them for safety from criminals.

Pic is the view from both sides of my house
Top one shows an Xmas tree farm, that's what I do, cultivate and sell Christmas trees mostly for the U.S. market in New England.
Hasn't been a muder here since the 1970s when a husband shot his cheating wife with a hunting rifle, but the media still pushes an increasingly dangerous community agenda.

>tfw no Arab gf
Where to get one? I mean someone who would want to date a Finnish guy

My granpa is half Kazakh and half Jew. His Russian Jew dad fuck your bitches borat

Or he's a nigger

Normal.

>want to date a Finnish guy

Arabs girls aren't lesbians generally. If that's what you're asking since there's no such thing as a Finnish man.

Also it's accepted in my count

>implying there are no Finnish men

But those ARE bricks, man
Houses here are really small and expensive as shit because lol capitalism
Also it's funny because statically we have less murders than you guys

"Thank you Jamal for breeding melkka"

This.

is the most common couple

jajajaj pobre re culiao

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

recently there's this ad going on the tv

jhyi

Nice tree in the bottom pic. Is it hollow ?

Is this based on statistical facts or just your mututuntuma?

How do know they have black bf?

Are gipsy considered native?

>British women also get salty about British men dating European women
But most of them are germanic just like you

stat.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/solmitut-avioliitot
Racists, it was some good pussy desu

You're starting to see more, in the beach and in the big malls

BM/WF and WM/BW couples seem to be pretty much 50/50 but I've noticed that most of the BM/WF are teens (and the girls all have the same look, pic related) while most of the WM/BW are adults with kids

DELET THIS

Is that the troll living in a polish basement?

forgot pic

wow rude apologize