Tell me about the culture of New England and New York

Tell me about the culture of New England and New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_New_York_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_New_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>culture

>culture

>culture

There is no culture, it's simply a mix of cultures battered down into an amorphous, disgusting brown blob. Much like putting all the colors together in painting and it creates, literally, a shit color.

Literally, a shart in itself, my French friend.

How does it differ from other regions of America?

You've just described the whole of yankland.

new york is a melting pot friend. there is no single culture, it has cultures from all over the world. truly a world city.

Kill yourselves.

Cause yourself mild discomfort.

If you're actually interested OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_New_York_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_New_England

OK I'll read that because many of you are trolls. Thanks.

I live here. It's not all tall buildings and shit. It has a lot of quiet places like Staten Island and even parts of Brooklyn
East NY is shit for the most part, and is where most of the nig-nogging/crime occurs.
Queens is terrifyingly ugly tbqh and Bronx is irrelevant.
Culture-wise... it's very segregated. There are neighborhoods that are 99% composed of one race or ethnicity.
Normally, Puerto Rican, Black, Mexican, and Chinese neighborhoods are shit.

Well, New England is a hub of scum and villainy, much like California. If you're on the East or West coast you tend to see alot of douchebags there.

Everything else in America is okay, I guess. Though not really, I'm not quite the patriot of my own country.

I would prefer Britain but if I moved there I'd have to plan extensively on what I'm going to do with myself. They don't just accept freeloading faggots, they apparently need professional workers..

But we'll get to that road when we can, froggy.

Yup, it's a shithole.

Is Vermont a nice place to live if you like friendly folks, quiet and pretty nature?

New England is the original (Northern) U.S.A.

Founded by Puritan WASP types, built on the textile and fishing industries.
Also settled by a lot of Irish.
Seems to have a lot of sleepy, small-towns with nice scenery and Colonial/historical (inb4 lelelele u.s. has no history XD) architecture.
Politically, they tend to be somewhat progressive.

Boston is the defining city of the region.
NYC is its own thing entirely, distinct from New England.

There's no culture specific to any city in the US, it's all homogenous.

>friendly folks
Yes because they're Canadian-lite

>Quiet and pretty nature
Yes, they have that too.

But I wouldn't recommend it b/c the taxes are so high there. They tax to the sky limit: that's how taxxed they are.

So I wouldn't move there unless you had alot of money, retired, or you have a stable but high salary job, which you can easily get in Vermont.

New York has no culture, unless you consider blacks, Zionism, and Esperanto to be a culture.

ITT: butthurt Worst coasters

I've haven'tr been to New England much but it seems mostly cozy. Maine seems absolutely top tier.

The Midwest has your back, friend.
Remember when we killed all those Southerners?

Chinese neighborhoods are at least interesting

expensive and full of rude yankees

>all these butthurt southerners and yuropoors
Everything north and east of pennsylvania is very developed, more so than any other part of the country besides California.

If you like undeveloped shitholes that can only boast in murder stick rights, then by all means continue to live in the culture-rich and wonderful state of Georgia. Meanwhile, I will be experiencing the many cultures of New York, including Italian, chinese, greek, american, hispanic, irish and more. I will also be enjoying the paved roads, good education system, as well as the high median income. What a coincidence that the only states that are well-developed and manage to compete with NY successfully are the same ones poorfag southerners like say are shit.

>USA
>Culture
lol

Pretty good except for NYC, Boston, D.C., etc.

Those are islands of bourgeois hipsters living in artificial islands of wealth as the suburbs around them collapse in poverty and crime.

I prefer the small rural towns in New Hampshire and Maine.

>suburbs around them collapse in poverty and crime
I thought Upstate New York or parts of NJ are good too.