>S-savior of the white race
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination
europa.eu/newsroom/highlights/special-coverage/eu_sanctions_en
fiia.fi/fi/publication/607/venajan_muuttuva_rooli_suomen_lahialueilla/
youtube.com/watch?v=c4aCsGr2FzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave Russia alone, Chinaman. All things considered, they're doing very well for themselves and the people are making the best with what they have available to them.

>less than 20
>20
>100-199
>200+
why though

Only kids from /pol believe in this.

That map is a decade old, outdated af

It's a meme you idiot

Everyone knows it's a shithole

Check your Internet.

Syka blyad povyebyvaisya me tut

Russians are shit-tier whites.

You can try to deny these facts. You can attack me personally. You can claim i'm proxy hohol. But you cannot refute these arguments with facts. Truth is Russia is a shithole since communist revolution and real nationalists would agree with me.
Problems with modern day Russia are:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anticommunist causesin WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen

bump

Any Putinboos here?

Me on the left, Finland-kun on the right.

why are you so butthurt about Russia?

I'm not butthurt about anything. I'm just correcting the record. There seems to be a lot of posters here who have bought the RT propaganda about Russia and Putin.

Russians creep me out senpaitachi and I don't like being lumped in with them.

>they're doing very well

kek

I dont think anybody is denying that Russia is a country with many problems.

You haven't been paying attention then. Lurk moar.

i gave a guy 10 euros in portugal cause he told me he had aids and needed money for medication, then he touched me and i went back to my hotel and sat in the shower for 2 hours

Whats wrong with this picture?
Is just some old farmers selling their products in city.
Pretty popular here in south brazil. If you want real fresh products, you find those people.

Russians are poor because of Putins actions.

Which is 95% of Sup Forums

bump

Russia is poor since communism. Putin actually solve a shitload of problems since he come to power.

Russia is fuck up right now because murica and the Saudis are trading oil for the price of bananas. The entire conflict in Syria is made up by Americans so Saudis can sell gas to Europe cheaper than Russia and break their legs.

15 years of oil price rising
Putin has nothing to do with it.

He didn't solve shit, man. The oil prices in 2000x did. I lasted 8 years. Now we're slowly going backwards.

t. Russian

Nope. Putin by his actions has caused economic sanctions to his coutnry which have destroyed the Russian economy and worsened peoples standard of living ( by arming terrorists in Ukraine and annexing ukrainian territory Crimea) And by giving the terrorists SAM's caused the deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians when they shot Malaysia MH17 down.

Oil is a valuable and limited resource. I expected that the price rises under the massive demand...

But, i want to hear your point. Go ahead.

Moreover, he doesn't do anything about the situation, he just waits till the oil prices are back to "normal".

Hahahaha yeah you open America lad. Everybody knows this.

>finnscum butthurts about russia

Nothing new here

Oil prices from 2001-2014 werent normal, they wer abnormally high. THere was oil bubble and it has burst. Thanks to shale this wont happen again, at least not for another 25-40 years.

Oil prices are now normal.

Nice proxy vladimir vladimirovich

>"normal"
>""

Those pics look pretty comfy

Don't start jacking off too much. If Russia were in good hands, their economy would be much more advanced than the Czech Republic/Slovakia/Poland. They were former communists and don't even have oil/gas.

Russia had a highly educated population and good industry coming out of the Soviet Union. Add a bit a capitalism and voila.

>economic sanctions to his coutnry
European Union did this. At my point of view, Crimea belong to Russia because the vast majority of the people living there are Russian speakers and kraine denied their right to self determination (as ONU describe).
Well, thats my point of view. You can't blame Hitler for annex the german speaking nearby regions. And you can't blame Putin to show the rest of the world that European Union is weak and would do shit to save one of his territories.
>Malaysia MH17
First they blame the Russians, when Russia try to prove his innocence, the world forget this news.
Saudi would not support the cheap oil forever. Don't do anything and watch your rival go bankrupt is the best solution in this case.
What do you expect? that Russia start to sell his oil in pacific and Europe for Saudi prices? Nahh let them waste their money selling bellow the productions cost.
In 5 years the price of the oil will be higher than ever was. Saudis are spending a fortune selling it at this price.

You are exagerating really hard.

Not at all. Shale has collapsed oil prices. If prices rise, then cheaper shale and alternative energy will just take the market.

Oil was in a bubble and it burst. Saudis are dumping all their oil before prices collapse even more. Countries that rely on oil like Venezuela, Russia, and Iran are fucked unless they can quickly diversify their economy.

Welcome to death of oil, all it did was prop up shitty governments. Personally I think Russia can diversify but it needs to ramp down tensions with West.

Actually I expected them to get off the oil, gas, all that shit, and start building a real economy. But maybe, just maybe, I wanted to much.

Russia caused it by invading Ukraine. Simple. Also according to international law Crimea is Ukrainian territory. It's not up to debate.
Also about MH17 dutch safetu board conducted an investigation and it was determined that MH17 was shot down by a BUK surface to air missilesystem located in Terrorist controlled area.

BUK is also a weapon system supplied by Russia to the terrorists.

Whatever you say kido. I especially love how you deny reality about Crimea. Have you ever been there? Ofc not. You only see the reality from your sofa.

Everyone knows Russia is a corrupted shithole.

But Russian posters are nice, so fuck you.

Ukrainians definitely have no buks. Just no at all.

The reality is that Russia illegally annexed Ukrainian territory which belongs to Ukraine via international law. That's the reality. Not your RT propaganda.

I'm going to have to stop you there.
What you're referring to sanctions against Russia are in fact sanctions against Putin and his known friends.
They were never aimed at the populace, the damage regular people see and experience is the result of oil becoming cheaper.
Putin on the other hand invented 'health concerns' to sanction farmers from EU.

The reality is Crimean people got what they wanted. That's it. Peole from Kiev shouldn't decide what crimeans should do and in which country they should live and definitely not finns either. UN can wipe its ass with their declarations untill crimeans think differentely.

>sanctions against Russia are in fact sanctions against Putin and his known friends.

partially true.

there are also sanctions for technology and financial services etc.

t.different fag

>there are also sanctions for technology and financial services etc.
I've heard discussion on cutting them from swift and some restrictions to specific persons also bans directed at Crimea in particular.
Can you link me something? Kind of woozy from a day of coffee induced robotism.

Crimeans didn't choose anything Russian provocateurs and agents in Crimea spreading propaganda in Crimea are the only ones advocating for seceding from Ukraine.

I love how sanctions target crimean people, it's like the world punish them. Isn't if funny? The world punishes "victims of occupation" lel.

>I've heard discussion on cutting them from swift

No links, but cutting Russia from swift is the next option. I believe it won't happen until they expand to new areas. Butin told somewhere cutting from swift is the same as declaring a war.

Funny how Russians decided to create their own swift and credit cards in 2014. I guess they are still planning :D

Let's be real, those were the provinces that voted in the pro-russian government in the past.
It's very likely most of the people there are pro-russia.
I think the referendum was illegal, but let's be honest.

t. a person who never was in Crimea.

Obvious solution is to let Russia pay Ukraine some lump sump for Crimea and Ukraine signs it away, and Russia withdraws all support for rebels in Donbass.

Crimea is a poor region with little value anyway. Russia can forgive all Ukrainian debt, give them free oil and give them something like $80-400 billion dollars and end this whole thing. Russia gets Crimea and Ukraine gets money.

Problem solved.

give me news? Russia is a capitalist shithole and like every other capitalist country society becomes super retarded where everybody is pissing on each other .
The only thing i like about Putin is because he's the only cunt on the planet that has balls to go against the USA.

Fuck off and take your "solutions" with you.

>Shale
You know that is extremely expensive extract Liquid fuel from those rocks? People uses it around the world as a combustible in power plants.
Oil and Gas are still they best alternatives. But that would be great...
Once the Russian empire was the largest wheat exporter in the world (36%). But is easy to see what could go wrong if Russia start to depend in grains. Some countries could stock 2~3 years of grains and don't buy nothing from russia during this time. This would bankrupt the entire country. Oil is different, the demand is too hight. Not all country can afford stop importing oil.
>belongs to Ukraine via international law
Actualy, the international law see the people how live in that region as owner and have the rights to self determination.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination
That was not what European farmers are complaining in Belgium last year. With the markets closed in Russia, the price became to low to be competitive.

So which map is the true?

A ban on imports of goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol unless they have Ukrainian certificates;
A prohibition to invest in Crimea. Europeans and EU-based companies can no longer buy real estate or entities in Crimea, finance Crimean companies or supply related services. In addition, they may not invest in infrastructure projects in six sectors;
A ban on providing tourism services in Crimea or Sevastopol. European cruise ships may not call at ports in the Crimean peninsula, except in case of emergency. This applies to all ships owned or controlled by a European or flying the flag of an EU Member State.
Goods and technology for the transport, telecommunications and energy sectors or the exploration of oil, gas and mineral resources may not be exported to Crimean companies or for use in Crimea;
Technical assistance, brokering, construction or engineering services related to infrastructure in the same sectors must not be provided.

europa.eu/newsroom/highlights/special-coverage/eu_sanctions_en

AID is not a problem. Al these faggots and bydlos must die

If other russian projects are to go by the conflict will remain frozen indefinitely.
Least Russia suffers another meltdown, not hoping for it though.

Russia is going to pay much more in sanctions and the occupation. I realize Russia wants to look stronk but it is stupid to bankrupt itself and collapse again, where it will lose much more Crimea.

Far smarter for Russia just to just apologize and pay hundreds of billions to Ukraine and in return get to keep Crimea, Russia may even not collapse again.

expensive compared to current very low prices. It is much cheaper than where oil was 10 years ago. Thanks to this extremely expensive liquid rock oil prices will never be above $60 per barrel ever again.

The one who bash Russia. Don't you learn nothing from American TV?

Ukraine already got so much from Russia

Stealing land is expensive.

Like I said Russia can be stupid and suffer over a trillion dollars in sanctions and bad relations or bury its undeserved pride and just pay Ukraine a few hundred billion dollars, saving itself hundreds of billions.

The way things are Russia is paying for Crimea, and much more than it is worth. Russia just pay Ukraine what it is actually worth and use the money to diversify its economy so it doesnt become Ukraine of China.

EU now rules Ukraine. EU doesn't like Russia. EU would not accept this transaction.

>You pay Ukraine few hundred billion dollars
>Got intrested how they spend that money
>Awww shiiitt
Actually those savages didn't deserved a dollar

Regardless of what you feel they deserve or dont deserve it would be cheaper for Russia to pay for Crimea.

Russia will end up paying much more than it would need to pay Ukraine over time to keep this going. At some point Russia will go broke again, and lose Crimea and much more.

Russia is just paying hundreds of billions to feel stornk

>Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland literally published a report identifying russia as a threat to funland fiia.fi/fi/publication/607/venajan_muuttuva_rooli_suomen_lahialueilla/
>there are still finnish cucks who fantasise about russians controlling finland
shaking my damn head tbqh

>Iceland
>Less inbred

Doubtful

Probably just a mistake, it must have been supposed to be 20 - 99

don't listen to them Russia, I really like you :3

Come on, Russia is more developed than China, Brasil, Mexico and basically most non-western countries in the world. On a global scale Russia woule be considered middle class. It's an asian country and actually it's pretty rich for asian standards, especially considering Russia's history of the last century (revolutions, civil wars, eastern front, fall of the Soviet Union and transfer to a complete new economic system.
It doesn't change the fact that it has a lot of problems. Russia has always been known for corruption, drug abuse and high murder rates. Nevertheless it's not a shithole. It's a typical second world country

Russia has almost the same HDI and GDP/capita as us.
The score worse in everything from violence, HIV, drug consumption, alcohol abuse you name it.

If they are "middle class" then by all accounts so are we... You really have to be more realistic about what "middle class". Im not saying we are not doing "ok" but I hope for mo

Russia:
>Nominal: $7,742
>PPP: $25,180

Romania
>Nominal: $9,157 (69th)
>PPP: $21,916

Russia has a higher HDI than some EU-countries (who get euromonies), just saying. To be fair, those countries don't have the amount of natural ressources either.
But anyway, let's be real. Romania may be poor for western standards. But you're definitely considered rich on a global scale. Believe me most South Asians, Arabs, Africans and even man latin Americans would be glad to live in Romania.

EU and US didn't introduce economic sanctions against Russia
Putin did it
He banned goods and foods, manufactured in Europe and America

>Russia
>post Moscow
Moscow is not Russia

I don't even know if it's Moscow it's just a random picture I've saved. Your pic wouldn't look so depressive if the sun was shining, there were leaves on the trees and it hadn't rained before. However the street is in a shitty condition and you should paint the commieblocks.
I know that Russia has gloomy looking places but it's mostly because commieblock cities look like Chernobyl by default. You need to paint them and they will look good.
And you are actually right about Moscow, it's literally first world

I mean look, all you need is good weather and fresh painted commieblocks, and Russia doesn't look that gloomy anymore

>You need to paint them and they will look good.

that's right but we have not enough money for it

>And you are actually right about Moscow, it's literally first world
By numbers in Wiki maybe, it's not so first world when you actually live there.
Though it's getting better.

>what is Фoнд кaпитaльнoгo peмoнтa
I don't know, maybe it doesn't work in your region, but in my city many commieblocks have been renovated for the last couple of years.

Looks alright to me, look at Berlin it's not much better

The devil is in the details.

Our chief of overhaul Fund recently released under an amnesty (ЖилКoм)
2 billion rubles lost

>summer vs fall
besides, I see what you mean. Still, the bottom one is nowhere near 3rd-tier like many people here claim. That's basically what I'm trying to say. Russia is neither wealthy nor poor, it's something in between and I don' understand why people are comparing it to Africa or India

>invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine
lol
>People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them.
No, 90-s was the worst time ever.
Putin made them paid money for every child born, so called mother's capital, but we need more people, so migration is ok.
I'm Russian and fuck nationalists, they are just dumb bydlo.

Besides the corruption and HIV part, I see nothing wrong here. Nationalists are idiots and open borders give many poor people from Central Asia the opportunity to find a job, earn money and give their kids a proper education. Holocaust deniers are complete retards and hate speech laws are a good thing as well. Minorities need to be protected.
I know what you mean, Russia is not the last bastion of the white race. But I personally never felt that way.

Krasnoyarsk? Never been there, but I got the impression it's a nice city.

>Krasnoyarsk?
yes, beautiful city
youtube.com/watch?v=c4aCsGr2FzQ