Is owning a firearm considered problematic in your country?

Is owning a firearm considered problematic in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY&list=WL&index=45
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
shtfplan.com/headline-news/venezuela-destroys-thousands-of-guns-renewal-of-efforts-to-disarm-hungry-angry-population_08182016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not at all.

No because we aren't rooty tooty wild west shooting everyone here

What do you mean?

We don't need them seeing as how we aren't a literal zoo.

Speaking as a black redditor transwoman, I would say so, yes.

t. Cucked by Maori

Nah, not at all.
Though it is way less common than in neighbouring countries.

When I finally get the time to do the mandatory hunting course (have to do that to get the license), I'll buy a couple too.

My town is 99% white and crime is low as fuck but I own at least 10.

>tfw britbongs have lost their hunting culture that their ancestors had

Sad 2bh

not really

you can own them and shoot them for sport if you want, no one really cares

No, unless you live in Commifornia, New Dork City, or Cuckago.

No, because gun ownership is regulated here and we don't have third world tier societal disparity with gun violence ruled social enclaves.

How else will you defend your illegal garden?

t. Cucked by us
t. Cucked by Canadians
t. Cucked by slaves
t. Cucked by Russia
t. Cucked Mexico
t. Cucked by China
t. Cucked by Vietnam

Proof

I don't have a problem with guns, but I have a problem with people who own guns. Last time I went into a gun store the morons behind the counter unironically went on about how Obama was going to take their guns and the virtues of the 2nd Amendment. Shut the fuck up fuckers. The guy at the deli doesn't tell me about the health benefits of prosciutto.

t. cucked by local law enforcement

>tfw a cop takes the wheel of your unicycle because it's dangerous

1 out of 2 children under the age of 5 in your country isn't white. Let that sink in.

Yeah, you're right! Why would anyone want to rape anyone else when you have so much sheep around you. I was told it was a culture there.

The really rich brits still hunt iirc. The plebs are taught to hate guns and hunting.

Yep it sucks. The UK is plummeting too. At least there are still 90% white states here though, and niggers/spics will never step foot in Montana. Your're on a tiny island with nowhere to run, especially now that you've left the EU.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY&list=WL&index=45

>hunting culture
actually hunting has pretty much been the preserve of the rich way since before we had meaningful gun control, hence why bowhunting is illegal. gun ownership was also pretty low even back then are we are mostly an urban population. if you go into the countryside though you will find there are still quite a lot of guns about, it's just quite low key.

I'd say the laws after Dumblane went too far though: No pistols and no repeating rifle larger than 22lr, the latter is fine, but our Olympic pistol shooters have to practise in France. Fact of the matter is gun owners tend to be pretty responsible and were unfairly punished desu.

Those knives and the screwdriver must have been dug out straight from a muddy puddle.

>22.6 guns per 100 people
Nah we are just civilised mate you only need a gun here if you want to go hunting

As long as we stay under 1% muslim we'll be fine

>your country

My state is bigger than England, you have nowhere to hide

>w-w-well at lease you're p-plummeting too hehe
You're decades ahead if us you silky yank cunt. How dies it feel knowing your worthless breed will be nearly gone within your lifetime? hahaha

2 different Brazilians said before that it was very hard for you to get guns.

>Yuropoors think not being able to defend yourself makes you more civilized

Yes. Why else would it be such a hot topic?

I love guns, but I can't fucking stand other gun owners.

I'll probably be sad for a few days then I'll just move to a white state. What will you do?

lot of people go shooting, but we have like shotguns instead of AKMs and AR-15s

There is no need to defend oneself with a gun here.
Civilized people use words.
Brutes like the common dumb American only knows one way to resolve ANY issue and that is pulling the trigger on a gun.

You don't get it, America is huge compared to your tiny little muslim infested island.

Not really. But boasting about it is strange. A firearm is like a dick : you're happy to have one, but you don't show it to strangers or to people who aren't interested in it.

Depends. If you didn't fall for the meme and gave your guns back in 2003. Nope it isn't.

The problem here are just the bureaucracy really. You can have a shotgun, but it's a pain in the ass to do all the paper if you don't have anything or isn't a Army/Cop officer.

This. Self defense is racist. When your wife is getting raped by Abdul, you should talk him out of it. Teach him the error of his ways.

You're a retard, Hans.

You have 30 firearms per 100 citizens, yet your guncrime rate is a million times lower than the Yanks.

The problem is not the guns, the problem is that Yanks are fucking retarded.

>having to defend yourself makes you civilised
wew lad. You're Brazil tier
So, you're a coward then? Not much has changed then. Your ancestors couldn't handle the heat in Europe either.
>Muslim president
>elected not once but TWICE
>Has Muslim only towns
>filled to the brim with mexicans and blacks

Hahaha USA #1 right guise?

This is fucking pathetic

If I don't want to create a conflict then I just won't use my gun.

The only reason to ban them is that your government hates you and wants to destroy you.

Actually there's plenty of both, but centrefire rifles are converted to single shot. I've even seen somebody shooting a Barratt .50cal on a long range here before.

Shotguns are extremely easy to get: No criminal record, mental health problems & you're good to go. With rifles you need a valid reason to own one, so have to join a gun club or have land etc. Still not difficult to get as long as you're "clean".

>tfw grew up around guns but would never be granted even a shotgun certificate

When I lived in your country I was attacked with knives, dirty drug needs, a copper pipe, had a gun pulled on me, and attacked with a stick, a pointy fucking stick. After I took it from him I could see he sharpened it by grinding it down on the sidewalk.
We do have a lot of shootings in the big cities, but you guys have Medieval warfare

The problem is nigger yanks, not white yanks.

Idaho has almost 60 (SIXTY) guns per 100 people yet has a homicide rate LOWER than Canada.

The only states where homicide is high are nigger states. Even states with low gun ownership like Maryland have a high homicide rate because of nigs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>Obama
>Muslim
>Post a le smug toad-faced man

Brits are truly inbred to the core.

not really, there's a rifle and two shotguns in my home.

For hunting? Not at all. Lot's of people have hunting rifles. We have the 9th most firearms per capita.

For self-defense? Go to jail.

nope

Not really, Canada has a huge hunting/outdoorsman culture.

That sounds adventurous.
Wouldn't even know how to get in those situations, tell me how you manged to see all this in a limited time living here that 99.99% of Germans won't ever be able in their lifetime even if they tried to?

How come Sup Forums is anti-gun until we have a thread about guns?

Hunting weapons are common. Short guns are mostly a gypsy/sudaca thing.

>that's the only part he'll try and refute
kek

>Wouldn't even know how to get in those situations

Step 1, leave house
Step 2 go to any large city

Because libtards run out of "arguments" in the first 20 posts

>muh niggers ruining everything
*yawn*
And your one cherry-picked example doesn't mean there is not a problem. In fact it's a bit strange, some sources say there is as much as 1 gun per capita in the US
FFS, just make it so you have to train yourself 3 or 6 months at a firing range before getting a gun for yourself, and make random inspections in houses to make sure no child has access to weapon they are not supposed to

It's not that hard

>This whole post

He isn't wrong. I hate to say racist shit, but it really is mostly black people causing the majority of it, and the overwhelming majority of that crime is toward other black people.

It's the truth.

Handgun-You can't have it
Rifle-a little bit only with small mag
Shotgun-Only with long barrel and small mag

/r/thathappened
int is all one person.

t. le smug redditor

Anyone pretending that Obama is a Muslim just gave up their rights to be taken seriously. Same when you argue that vaccines cause autism.

What cities exactly did you visit to encounter all those dangerous people who tried to kill you for no obvious reason other than your presence?
I'm at awe!

No, but it's a bit of a hassle to get one. You need to write a letter to the police outlining which firearm and why you need it (self defense is a valid reason). Pay some money to the police. Pass an exam. Get yourself checked out by a psych. Also cops might do a check-up on you every now and then to see that your firearms are stored properly.

Without a license you are allowed to own pellet guns, crossbows up to 75kg draw, bows up to 45kg draw and fencing swords, historic swords etc. I guess you could technically own a electrically propelled rifle.

I'm not saying we don't have a problem. All I'm saying is it should be a state issue.

White states with high gun ownership and low homicide? Don't ban guns. They can obviously handle them. Non-white states with high homicide? Ban guns. They can't handle them.

It's simple logic, really.

No, unless you take it out in a village/town/city

>/r/thathappened

Why would that be difficult to believe?
I don't think any of you have traveled very much, at all.

I am sure you could have guessed, Frankfurt, Berlin, Koln, Hamburg, Schweinfurt, Wurzburg

Anyone posting under a French flag gave up their rights to be taken seriously back in 1940

We have one town that gets close to Muslim only and that's dearborn and even it's isn't entirely Muslim.

No.

Get out of my face you spastic.

>much as 1 gun per capita in the US

I think there is more, there is no way to count them all, nobody knows how many I have, or records of me buying any

not him but avatarfagging is autistic as fuck

>They can't handle them
Or rather they are poor and filled to the core with gangs and corruption, and layoffs.
But again, even in high-ownership and relatively well-off states, why can't you just apply common sense law to prove that one is fit to use a gun ?
Even without taking into account the gang-deaths, who are so violent because of high-number of resold guns.
Even without taking into account your very high number of suicides by guns, which is almost always an impulse that should be stopped, there are still school shootings, domestic accidents, and the general climate of fear which leads to cops gunning down blacks.

Guns aren't bad, they are just something you need to be worthy of. To me they are a privilege, not a right.

>gave up their rights to be taken seriously back in 1940
And what the fuck would you have done? I thought ignorant France bashing was an American thing.

>Guns aren't bad, they are just something you need to be worthy of. To me they are a privilege, not a right.

That's what I'm saying you dumb frog. Many people, cities, and states here have proven that they can own guns in high quantities without having a homicide problem. So why take away their guns? Because a nigger state 1000 miles to the east is filled with drug dealers shooting each other?

>I don't think any of you have traveled very much, at all.
I've been to Germany less than the States but still a handful of times. Pretty well travelled and lived in dodgy area of London for 5+ years and the only time I ever had anything happen to me was when I was involved in some drug shit as a teenager.

If you had that shit happen to you, you were either wearing a neon sign saying "rob me" or hanging around in some fucking dodgy areas that you had no place on being in.

I've posted 2 pictures of Nigel in this thread. Kek, dopey yank bollox can't handle the fact that he's living in a zoo
We would have done what we done last time, save Europe. Nobody else would do it.

Countries where handguns are legal:

- America
- Canada
- New Zealand
- Ulster
- South Africa
- Swiltzerland

All other countries are shit.

you were avatarfagging in other threads, don't act like people don't notice it

Not him, but as much as I'd like to see more common sense applied to guns and who has them, there isn't a logical way to account for the millions upon millions of unregistered guns that are virtually impossible to track.

Seriously, what the hell are you supposed to do about that?

no, although carrying them around in public would be

>or hanging around in some fucking dodgy areas

Exactly this. I talked of this before here. I had a friend that liked to go to dangerous places for "fun".
Shit happened to us in other countries also, but never here, we did see some shit here but nothing directed at us.

And so what? What is a little autist like you gonna do about it? kek, go prep the bull poofter

saved to my world class british banter folder lads

>mfw people still think OC is more dangerous than CC

Stop embarrassing our country

Gather them and destroy them. You should treat gangs seriously, I think.

Do you have any reading comprehension ? Where the fuck do I suggest to take guns away ? I am advocating for common sense laws that would benefit even states like Ohio and the other well-off ones. Why are Americans so irational about guns

>maybe we should make sure only sane and trained people get guns
>MUH GUN GRABBER

Stop embarrassing yourself you, rasheed.

They are legal in Northern Ireland, you can even carry them for protection. Northern Ireland is a shit hole.

Why would you go to places you have no business on being in? Your mate sounds like a fucking idiot. I would have thought a yank would know better, or maybe it's exactly because our "ghettos" seem tame to you that you thought it would be funny? Guess what, there's scary people everywhere, and they can spot an outsider from a mile off.

Why not? Whadya do?

>Why are Americans so irational about guns
>Gather them and destroy them

You think that is rational, or even possible here?

>Countries where handguns are legal:
In what way? You can acquire handguns in more countries than this.

Not legally.

Well we did that during emergency state. Venezuela did that.
shtfplan.com/headline-news/venezuela-destroys-thousands-of-guns-renewal-of-efforts-to-disarm-hungry-angry-population_08182016
The article is a bit shitty, but eh, it tells the news.

That's amazing!
Maybe it does take an American to really experience life in Germany the it was supposed to be experienced.
Would you mind telling me a little more about those encounters?
If you offered guided tours to Germans I am sure you could make a lot of money here because you sure know how to experience a Germany unknown and undiscovered to most.

I just told you, for "fun". You ghettos are not tame and neither are ours. Here you have a higher chance of getting shot, in Europe you have a higher chance of petty little shit, nobody is going to try to rob you with a pointy stick here with so many guns.
We were treated very well in the black Chicago ghetto, we were like celebs for a night.
Some gang members said "wtf you doin' here?" We said going to get some drinks, they took us to a house party, had their bitches bring us beers and dance for us, and later had some armed dudes walk us back to the train station.

Dumb shartposter

>Gather them and destroy them. You should treat gangs seriously

Thing is, criminals aren't going to surrender their weapons. When criminals are caught, their weapons are confiscated.

Taking guns away would mostly just hurt people like me, who own guns for the history and to shoot pop cans/target shoot.

Are you actually serious

kek

>Would you mind telling me a little more about those encounters?

Junkie parks, biker gang beer fests, red light districts run by turks, you really need to get out more

this frog is retarded even by yuro standards