If the Aztec Empire still existed, what would its posters on Sup Forums be like?

If the Aztec Empire still existed, what would its posters on Sup Forums be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture
letraslibres.com/mexico/el-popol-vuh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to sacrifice your mum lol

heartless

insane and alpha, probably on par with finland in terms of likeability for their crazy menes, would always be shitposting with gore and when bullied would probably resort to "muh geometry and astronomy" to prove they are civilized, would endlessly be able to bantz Spain and /lat/ for being failed conquerers and for being conquered peoples, respectively

hated by every other tribe, like in the old days
inferior to mayans aswell

like mexicans

They'll shipost 24/7 their shitty memetls.

>memetls

they would probably become a third world shithole in modern times so it would all be WE WUZ KANGZ shit

They would be like ISIS, only worse
They would be in a constant war with the western world and wouldn't participate in our internet

XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIX *3 paragraphs of Cornhead sunrunes*

I'm pretty sure the Mexica still exits, though i think Nahuatl is nearly dead. Any Mexibros care to confirm?

CHOCOLATL ES MEXICATL INVENTION
BELGIUM, SWISS PAY DEBNS

You don't know a shit about it. No one liked the aztecs back in fue days. Almost every nation hates them and that's why they helped the spanish empire to kill them all.

Also, the aztec evolved info what it's known as chilango, they are the worst kind of shitskin in México.

I thought you're all descended from Aztecs and Spanish, aside from a few full-blooded Spanish-descended Mexicans.

>implying ISIS doesn't participate in our Internet

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know...

The Aztecs, or Mexica as they're know, we're only one tribe in the region. You also had the Tarascans, the Zapotec, the Mixitec and the Tlaxacans as well.

>All indigenous mexicans were aztecs
AFAIK, Aztecs were only the nahua people of Tenochtitlan, that's like saying all italians are venetians.

No, only the people in the center of the country descended from Aztec and Spanish, the rest is conbination of many other ethnicities, you'll be able to find weird mixtures as Chinese-Irish-Otomi descendents, in my case, I'm a Spanish-French-Japanese descendant, I don't look like the average mestizo, not even spic.

They'd be like mexicans if mexicans sacrificed and killed their own people on a daily basis
oh wait

>lefties in that alternate universe will be campaigning for the aztec immigrants rights to sacrifice ethnic europeans because it's their culture

I'm descended from the purepecha indians

Better question: If the Mayan Empire still existed, what would it's posters on Sup Forums be like?

>2012+1
>

they wouldnt be here because they would have settled in outer space in 2012 and left our plebian earth memes behind

ITT: dumb people still believing the aztecs constantly sacrificed people based on retarded archaeologists from the 60s

read a modern book faggots

t. Xhtalan

AIDF out in full force today i see.

aztecs a shit

dont bully

they would have invented ayy lmao then?

Mexicans do do that though

>not descending from zacateco Indians
.Cuck.

They would make vacation resorts in the Yucatan ...oh wait

There's pretty extensive accounts from the Aztecs themselves regarding the proliferation of sacrifices. It probably wasn't in the millions like some claim, but it was much, much more extensive than in other parts of Mexico.

There was no Mayan empire you chuckecuck. It was a collection of city-states.

both empire and city-state are a western concept that have no meaning whatsoever on new world societies pre-columbus

yeah literally every society that ever existed killed criminals and enemies

How many Aztec documents did the Spanish really burn? What could have been inside them?

nigga go to museum once in your life, the artifacts in which they sacrificed people have been recovered.

I think the people closest to Aztecs in the contemporary world are the Japanese. Much of what people associate with Mexicans, eg being lazy, drunk, womanizers is basically Mediterranean culture, things like siestas and serenades do originally come from Spain.

The Aztecs led lives deeply imbued in a sense of religious honor, much like Yakuza they mutilated themselves to make ammends fr any flaw, failure and their warrior tradition was strongly intertwined wth poetry like the Samurai, they were autists regarding aesthetics and their cities were planned with autist attention to detail and harmony, Tenochtitlan was well known for it's hanging gardens. They also tended to be very severe and hyerarchical placed great value on education (the Telpochcali school was universal) and obsessed about cleanliness, Aztecs bathed twice a day.

Aztec posters if they existed would probably be extremely polite, though butthurt might make them prone to refer to others as Chichimeca (barbarians) and they'd be xenophobic as fuck.

In many ways we Mexicans are a lot nicer than they'd be.

Yes and no, the largest remaining indigenous group in Mexico remain Nahuas and they were overwhelmingly the main contributors to Mestizaje, to such an extent Mexican culture is largely Nahua-Aztec culture, do keep in mind many of the other peoples in Mexico, from Tarascans to Maya were either vassals or allies of the Aztecs. I'm fron northern Mexico but the name for my hometown (Mazatlán) is in Nahuatl despite never having been a part of the Aztec empire and being inhabited by unrelated peoples, Nahuas migrated along with the Spaniards and often maed many geographical locations, even so the culture in the north was so influenced by Mesoamericans that the ball game (Ulama) is played in Sinaloa.

The name of our country, its coat of arms, much of its culture is Aztec in provenance, much the same way is Spanish despite our country also being strongly influenced by other Europeans.

I wonder whatever this was used for

>Replacing such a based culture with Spainigger degeneracy

Fuckkkkkkkkk

this is not even a good meme

I've meet tens of people that say the same " it was good until the spaniards came"

no, it was not, it was only good for the top aztec classes and every other tribe was cucked , plus it makes no sense since you would think they would be able to overcome "spainigger" degeneracy

you don't cross the atlantic with siestas alone, fags

theyre interpreted by shitcunts thinking it's about sacrificing people, nothing is proven

Spanish culture is worthless. It has not produced anything of any note in recent time.

They have not been relevant or useful in over 300 years, and have been constantly in debt, unemployment, and on the verge of collapse. They are the niggers of Europe.

could literally be any random decoration 0/10 go back to school

calm down your identity crisis and stop creating false racial conflicts, chicano

Part of the problem with Aztec ''sacrifices'' is that they also included people who would have been killed off anyway, like Criminals.

It would be like saying everyone who was hanged or burned alive for being a degenerate or criminal in the Middle Ages was ''''sacrificed'''.

You can't even refute what I am saying.

Spanish culture is worthless. Just a Nigger-Welfare state always in debt and 25% unemployment that survives by begging Germany for gibs. Fucking Mexicans mowing my lawn work harder than those degenerates. You got colonized by the worst of the Europeans. I wouldn't even consider them White.

Name me 1 goddamn thing Spain did in the 20th century that was even remotely relevant.

because what you are saying makes no sense, you are just namecalling

>Fucking Mexicans mowing my lawn work harder than those degenerates
because they are fucking stupid and did not finish school, how is this an argument?

Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz

Spanish '''Culture''' is easily the worst in Western Europe and arguably one of the worst in Europe.

Portuguese and British colonies in the New World all turned out better than the shit left behind by the Spics. That is not just a mere coincidence. Culture matters and Spanish culture is shit.

>Portuguese
nope

>British colonies
wrong again

the only good british colony currently existing the the new world is Canada, the brits lost the 13 colonies

argentina was on of the richiest countries during the 17th century, please stop shitposting, chicano

read Mishima essay about aztecs he said something similar

im interested, where can i find this? is that the actual name?

I'm not claiming the Aztec were Rousseau's noble savage but life wasn't just miserable hell for their lower classes. Everyone born in a calpulli had a right to land, they had education beyond what their parents gave them, they had a chance at upward mobility if they proved themselves worthy and not just through combat as there's records of macehualli attending Calmecac, that was their higher education. And sure for all their virtues they were murderous canibals, even if refined/civilized ones.

I'm an ethnic Spaniard myself, that doesn't mean I look down on native Americans or favor "whites" over them, this idea that Mexico was not a civilized nation before Europeans came is just tripe, as much as it is refering to SPaniards as in any way being inferior to any other Europeans, go to /pol if you want to jerk off to that.

I am become ayy lmao, explorer of the cosmos.

Yes, random decorations, that's the reason they were used to hold human hearts.

Have you ever heard the expression "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"? If you're going to question academic consensus the burden is on you to demonstrate that you're correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture

There's a ton of documentary and archaelogocical evidence, nvermind accounts by Europeans themselves. Have you visited the Aztec room at Mexico City's Antropologia? You're just talking out of your ass man and the thread's topic isn't discussing your pet theory.

The aztecs got whipped out. If anything us mexicans are the mixed descendants of other non-centric nations such as the purepecha people, the chichimecan tribes, or the zapotec mayas.

i don't remember the full name and i only have an article about, let me see if i can find it

i fucked up, he was talking about the mayans
and it was just an introduction to the japanese translation of the popol vuh
letraslibres.com/mexico/el-popol-vuh

proably hated more then muslims

Like mexicans today but less friendly and more arrogant.

Chicanos, basically.

Nahuatl is the biggest native language in Mexico.

Pretty sure we killed most of the mexicas and integrated the rest but there's several other nahua peoples in Mexico still.

I've heard that Pizarro had aztecs with him to conquer Perú at some point.

pinche
guey
orale

Is the Sunset Invasion DLC for CK2 fun?

>suddenly this guy comes out of nowhere!

Where the fuck is this meme coming from? Has any of you fucking read the chronicles on Mexico's conquest? The Tlaxcalans went back to Tlaxcala where they largely remain today, as it's always been in our country's history Mexico City, the heart of the Aztec empire was by far the most populated region in the country, it's where mestizaje was born and out of there came out the people who pretty much colonized and mixed with the rest of the country, called Mexicans by the Spaniard themselves because they came from Mexico and were Mexicah. Most people in Tenochtitlan were not wiped out and even then that's only centro historico, the peoples of the tiple alliance, the Aztecs, lived all over the pueblos with Nahuatl names in central Mexico, like Azcapotzalco or Coyoacan, or had them hispanized, like Cuernavca, seriously, Edo. de México, cd. de México y Morelos were all what was then known as "Mexico" and given already they ruled many other peoples and that they went with the Spaniards wherever else they did most Mexicans have some Aztec in them. Even today they are the largest of all Native American groups in Mexico, the Nahuas.