Awwwwww

Awwwwww.

Now kissu~

peña is such a cuck 2bh

He's adorable.

I can't even describe how most mexicans feel right now. This was awful. We all knew our president was dumb, but not a cuck.

:^)

they are gonna "fairly" be deported

What!

zitto animale

i hate trump
this is nothing but self-BTFO

Shut up animal

And here I was thinking, "that's it, there's no way that Trump can embarrass and humiliate Mexicans any further."

instead of deporting them and building up the wall this mexi president is gonna receive little money from trumpo as everyone expects

corrupted but its mexico anyway

He did the right thing, in a way it's good his approval is so rock bottom low he didn't have much to lose. Yes, the Mexican press and every single intellectual/comentator will piss on him, as well they should, this is Mexican society posturing himself.

But what Peña Nieto has done here is good for the markets, it signals Mexico is prepared to deal with the contingency Trump is elected and that both sides are in principle open to civil dialogue.

If anyone loses here is Trump, who looked coy, almost shy, giving flattery to Mexicans and trying to sell hi campaign as good for both countries. Even if it gives Chicanos who would have voted for him anyway some cover it isn't going to attract him any new voters and it is going to play bad to the part of his support base that wasn't exactly thrilled he's now gone on record saying he's not going to deport all illegals.

I fucking loathe Peña Nieto but given the circumstances it was the right step to do something unpopular (and without real costs to the country) in exchange for reassuring investors not everything is going to shit in the remoste scenario Trump wins.

It's politics 101, they went on stage and shook hands. I could be wrong but taking the high road is rarely a long term losing posittion, for Trump on the other hand, we now have some juicy bits of him pandering to Mexico.

*posturing itself

actually he did a good thing because if there's a wall then it means that all the chicanos will forcefully stay in US
lol

REMINDER THAT EPN IS THE WORST KEK SINCE SANTA ANNA

>redditors and lefitsts freaking out over this

Why? This is diplomacy 101. Hillary was invited and bailed because she's sick and wants to sleep. How the hell is she fit to be our president?

Are Mexicans really this childish? Don't you guys know illegal immigration hurts your country as well?

fuck illegals, nobody but their families likes them, and sometimes even they hate them.
I think he made the smartest thing, Trump is backing up on his immigration views because he needs more support and peña used this as an advantage to make a more reasonable deal than "WULL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER"
None the less peña is cuck, he should've asked apologies for calling us rapists and murderers.

you are rapists and murders tho

lol
i forgot about this

why the fuck would mexico want the illegals back in their country

yeah why not, but public figures just don't go around in life calling Americans child murderers, warlords or inbreds.

so? did he make mehico build a wall?

not even cucked
just scared of trumpo

>mexicans actually elected this spineless worm

Well I am sure some Mexican anons can attest that this guy is a puppet for the PRI's elite.

>implying mexicans have elected someone in the last 22 years.

fox was our boy

he didn't even ask Trump to say sorry