Why isn't your countries music scene as good as the UK's?

Why isn't your countries music scene as good as the UK's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXBnbHA59dY
youtu.be/LYJXIarp0Bw
youtu.be/TfstODbCc-g
youtu.be/eGzuXRRYXsE
youtu.be/_IT4a6YvwA0
youtu.be/7UVBmsG2Iuk
youtube.com/watch?v=02KRAshCG0w
youtu.be/pnzEfkIsEkY
youtube.com/watch?v=n86ldB23TSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aeF1ZvA2IEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tCUc3Kbphr4
youtu.be/ozXtORJjmHw
youtu.be/wWk_tqFL8yY
youtu.be/a-ueDkr5vJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7iCxjXZOYsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's objectively better.

Because we didn't have Queen, and Floyd, and Sabbath?

No. Current music scene and current culture.

I fucking love you fags for making hardcore rave and jungle music. That shit changed my fucking life desu.

We are shit.

It's the only country with comparable quality desu

yet all brits current music "scenes" are inferior version of Beatles

post some links nigga

Despite the picture we decided to share with the world, art cannot be created in a vacuum.
Shame on you for not picking up on the "Dark Side of the Moon" opportunity, BTW.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXBnbHA59dY

youtu.be/LYJXIarp0Bw
youtu.be/TfstODbCc-g
youtu.be/eGzuXRRYXsE
youtu.be/_IT4a6YvwA0
youtu.be/7UVBmsG2Iuk

I've always started doing my own jungle tunes and some people seemed to really like them.

>rave
>jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=02KRAshCG0w

>DJ Hazard
Pleaee UK don't ridicule yourself. He is fucking trash now and makes some really shitty jump up tunes with weird faggy basses made up on massive plugin.

so you want artists to always stay the same, huh

Yo, UK Garage is pure af my dude. Thanks for sharing that.

youtu.be/pnzEfkIsEkY

There's difference between staying the same and making quality tunes and changing your style just because of the current genres that are popular and money.

I like Rush...

Shitskin population.

what?

where is noisia from? netherlands.
so its music scene (at least electronic) is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=n86ldB23TSQ

If we're talking about electronic music. The best countries that participated in making it real are Germany, UK and Belgium.

i like listening to neurofunk. the best modern dnb is from the netherlands. also there are good trance and house there. dnb from england is disgusting and primitive pop crap i don't like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeF1ZvA2IEQ i don't know suck great things from the uk

the modern uk music is shit

theres only either americanized optimistic/overacted music or emotionless shitty industrial music

Modern dnb sucks in general tho. The origins of DnB and its commercial success are from UK obviously. Listen to some oldschool tunes from 94' to 96' to feel the real vibe and form of drum and bass scene.

I've heard that NL has some really good Trance and House but I really didn't listen to much of it. Maybe link some? The current trance/house that is really fucking good usually is coming from Germany now.

Sounds good.
UK music was good because Jamaican influences desu.

Honestly I can agree with that. I don't hear much good tunes from UK anymore but maybe it's just maybe since I'm outdated in new things and stucked in 80's and 90's lmao.

Arguable desu. Surely the late 93' - 94' tunes had some really strong jamaican and R&B vibes but people got tired from it and started to produce more original tracks. Though nowadays I've heard some tracks that still have those R&B vibes.

Jamaican influence is way older. they've been there since the sixties.

True that, but we were talking about electronic music so I just gave example from those years.

>German-speaking music
No foreigner listens to it, except for maybe "die Atzen". Am i right?
>German DJing
I believe similar stuff like Fritz & Paul Kalkbtenner is popular. Perhaps some Drum and Bass.

All in all we can't compeed with Brits, because we don't speak perfect English.

>implying Brits have made anything as great as Siberian Breaks in the past decades
youtube.com/watch?v=tCUc3Kbphr4

Radiohead is nice though (especially OK Computer and Kid A)

You guys made a lot of good Techno though that was way better from UK and even Belgium one. Surgeon, Jeff Mils etc etc. You guys still are making some dank trance music so respect.

youtu.be/ozXtORJjmHw

youtu.be/wWk_tqFL8yY

youtu.be/a-ueDkr5vJY

Rammstein

ah ok.
But I insist Dub is the mother of the UK electronic music IMO. (at least the good one)

Dub as in Dubstep?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tCUc3Kbphr4

based

kek no.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iCxjXZOYsU

Oh right. That sounds really good, not really a fun but I can dig it.

Ok Sup Forums anons what's the hottest new music trend coming out of your cunt? Binland get in here.

fuckin love this

London still has a very good Drum & Bass scene. Hospital Records have been around for a few years now.

Don't like these beats at all.