What is the most beautiful building in europe? My vote is for Belfast City Hall in Ulster, United Kingdom

what is the most beautiful building in europe? My vote is for Belfast City Hall in Ulster, United Kingdom.

That goes over Versailles or San Pietro?

Malbork Castle

Hundreds of years ago they could afford to invest in the beauty of the buildings, but now they just throw together ugly shit.

the duomo in florence

>Most beautiful
>Belfast City Hall in Ulster

Alright Northern Ireland tourism.Ltd, you can stop using the proxy now

>ulster
>United Kingdom
Scottish muh heritage detected
It's in Northern Ireland, just say Northern Ireland
And no, its an ugly city with random flat blocks, industrial cranes the peripheral and filled to the brim with cunts
t. Live there

taigs weren't hung and quartered inside either, therefore both loose

fuck you Ulster is Ulster. Only catholics use "northern ireland" as if there is a southern half to it. There isn't. Ulster is Ulster. And it's clear you don't appreciate it's wonderful history or vibrant nightlife.

Ulster is Ulster lad, you're right. That's why it's NI, UK cause the UK doesn't have all of Ulster.

>ulster is ulster
>let me tell you about your country
Ulster is a province of Ireland, 1 of 4.
It has 9 counties, of which 6 are under UK governance.
Ulster is not some magically independent country and culture, you Loyalist just use that word because you know you're entire identity falls apart when you're forced to say the words "Northern Ireland"
>Catholics only use "norther ireland"
Wrong again.
Catholics dislike the name, quite intensely sometimes. Many will blatantly refuse to use it (seeing it as a construct of the British), and instead simply refer to it as "the north" or "the north of ireland"
Now fuck off and mind your own business you fat yank

Falling for US bait. Lad, please

Its hard to tell with them, they post some really stupid shite

Have you been to literally any city ever?

I went to ulster city hall and just thought it was a regular city, you can see better shit than that literally in any big european city.

If you like that style of building go to Manchester/Liverpool

>you Loyalist just use that word because you know you're entire identity falls apart when you're forced to say the words "Northern Ireland"

Exactly because Ulster is a BRITISH province under Her Majesty The Queen.

Europe has too many cool buidlings. I mean, OP's pic looks shit next to the Altare della Patria for example.

As soon as anyone in any mention to NI starts throwing around the words Ulster, British and Queen then you can smell the bait a mile off.

you have to go back, you don't deserve to post under the Union (Forever) Jack

Up the RA

Union Flag* boi, don't disrespect The Empire's colours like that.

I know you're memeing but everyone up here has guns and the moment the fenians try to push republicanism again they're going to end up getting shot again. Which is when we can finally fucking kick them down south where their type belongs.

>Everyone up here has guns
Literally what

>everyone up here has guns
So do we
>end up getting shot again
>had to cry for big brother Mainland Brit to come save you from a minority
Lmao