1. Americans, what are 3 the best an 3 the worst states and why?

1. Americans, what are 3 the best an 3 the worst states and why?
2. Where r you from? Do you like your state? Where do you wish to live?

Are you the Californiaboo?

no, i hate mexishits fuck spics

1. Three worst states are California, Texas and New York. California is full of fucking bad shit, like it really has so many problems. Texas, despite me not being a libcuck, when I think of Texas's, it's just fat rednecks and flat boring land. New York, in my mind it's the california of the east, very liberal and shit tier people. Best would be Washington, some Dakota and maybe Maine. Just my personal preference.

2. Live in California, i like it only because I live in SF which is a comfy as fuck city. It's just an amazing city imo, despite the garbage politics. Also a bit too many chinks here. Anyways, I probably only like Northern California, the southern part is a bit shit. Yes, live.

Ok

but these shit are boring states. what the fuck can i do in fucking dakota and maine? it is boring as fucking fuck

I live in Maine. It's probably best if you want to retire here and live in one of the wealthier areas like Portland or Northeast Harbor or whatever and hike all the time, or it's great to do cabin stuff up in Northern Maine if you want to do that. Otherwise if you're here to work prepare to drive like 2+ hours everyday to get to your job unless you want to live in an extremely retarded looking industrial town.

>Best states:
Minnesota
Colorado
Probably some place in New England like New Hampshire or Vermont

>Worst:
Kansas
Texas?
Nebraska

Three best states are New York, California, and Massachusetts. Ignore butthurt middle of nowhere posters.
Worst three states are Missouri, Alabama, and Illinois.

Fuck off, faggot. I said personal preference, and that's exactly why I like them, they're comfy chill places. If you like being doing exciting shit, move to the states that i called the worst, they offer a lot but at the cost of nigger shit tier people.

*best and most enjoyable for you

Best America is New England and the Midwest, absolute diarrhea tier is the west coast and the south.

Best states: Maine, Kentucky, and California
Worst states: Florida, Alabama, and... either Utah or Ohio

I'm from Devner, Colorado, I'm currently living in a tiny small town in Nebraska, and I'd like to either live in Denver (it's expensive and the people are shifty, but A) I love living in the big city, and B) it has the 16th Street Mall, Denver Stadium, legal weed, the 420 festival, and I know it fairly well), or Portland, Maine (in addition to liking cities, I also like rain, fog, seafood, and watching the ocean, and all of those are what Maine is known for).

If that's your impression of Texas then I don't really think you're qualified to speak on the matter.

>nigger shit tier people
People come to relevant areas like New York to make something of themselves. The only shit tier people are the NEETS who populate irrelevant areas.

> i hate mexishits
then there is no state where you are welcome cyka

If you want to live in Maine just get ready for a nine month long winter (there is no spring and fall) and for everyone to get annoyed with you if you ask for seafood or start talking about lobster at any time at all. Also if you live in Portland, you won't be considered by locals as living in Maine.

Eat a cock, since when has beeing misinformed every stopped people from shitting out their opinions? Anyways, all impressions are based out some sort of state stereotype.

It Is literally just Opinion's, wether you like sun or not, or guns or not although some States have noticeable problems like California and Immigration or Alabama and being full of redneck hicks

>telling that to a guy that lives in SF.

Heh, try another method of shitposting, faggot.

kill yourself

This.
Texas has hills with forests in the east, countless springs and some hills in the center, to the south its more a brush prairie type environment and pretty fllat, the west is the desert, etc. Very different environments throughout it and some of the nicest areas of the country are in there.
Californians aren't really qualified to judge anyone or anything, they're the shit of the shit.

I was born in a upper class family in santa barbara California. From my experiences personally I believe california does have many problems but is still the best state in the union in my opinion. Growing up here my childhood was incredible, my teenage years would be equivalent to what you would see in movies. If I lived in some landlocked state no way would I have made memories like going in your friends dads boat and going to the santa cruz islands.

Ok so you're a self hating retard then?

>nine month long winter
You actually have snow on the streets 9 months a year?

>Illinois in worst 3
It's alright 2bh, much better than most of the South even with our Russia-tier politicians.

I've always wanted to visit Texas seems cool as fuck shooting guns, nice landscape and the accent

In northern Maine, yes.
In the rest of the state, snow usually begins in November and ends by the end of April.

If you do go, one of the hidden gems most people don't know about is the area between Austin and San Antonio. So many rivers in that area that are great to go tubing on for hours with friends and a case of beer. Being a Brit (doesn't matter much where in GB or NI), your accent will help you with the ladies too.

Top 3 best: Florida, California, Massachusetts

Top 3 worst: Louisiana, Michigan, Alabama

Sounds just like Russia.

>hates state he lives in
>must be self hating

Get that cock out of your mouth, faggot, your brain isn't getting any oxygen, you dipsit retard.

Pretty much set on the visiting the US don't know where tho. Seemed like Somewhere in Southern Cal at first but everyone seems to think it's a spic shithole.

Just IMO:
3 best: Montana, New Hampshire, Michigan

3 worst: Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia

>xD

The entire US is pretty gentrified so as long as you have money and stay out of shitty neighborhoods you won't ever see any spics or niggers.

Socal is alright, even better if you're a tourist and don't have to live there. I'm sure you'd have a good time.

t. Never been to california

This is my exact fucking problem with californians. They act like nothing else happens outside of their own state. I've had plenty of awesome adventures in the twin cities and up north, but I would not pass judgement on any other state saying they haven't had other great experiences like mine.

But fucking californians cannot see outside their own fucking shit state, and are so self-centered they won't even attempt to. I swear every single one of them are trash.

California has some amazing nature, but honestly I'd recommend you go to North Cali for that. Take Highway 1 that goes along the coast and see some redwood forests and Big Sur, then go up to San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, take a trip out to Yosemite and all that.
If you're going for a long trip, you could easily start in say, San Diego and see that (go to the Gas Lamp and Coronado Island if you do), go for a day trip in LA (it's pretty shitty). Then you could either go north to Portland and Seattle or cut eastward and see some of the farm and prairie regions or cut southeast and see a bit of Nevada and then Arizona. I'd say AZ is pretty underrated for nature too, all of the different canyons and sites, not to mention Flagstaff is pretty gorgeous along with the surrounding parks you can camp at.

Why are Brits so obsessed with Los An-Jell-iezzz?

Best is personal opinion

Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Colorado

Worst

Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma

I have literally heard no one talk about LA. It's the most known state because that's where a lot of the TV comes from which is on out networks. Same reason Americans are obsessed with London, it's the cultural icon of the country

Here's a pic of Highway 1 California
Search it and look at the images, it's pretty gorgeous if you don't mind a bit of stressful driving. Much much much better if you have at least one other person to switch off with so you can enjoy the view better too.

>he actually belives this

Most major cities and tourist places will have them. In California, unless you actively seek out good white neighborhoods, chances are you will come across spics. Imo though, they are no where near as bad as memers make them out to be. I live in N. California and they actually have a lot of prospering spic towns and neighborhoods. In California, going to a nigger neighborhood is just a death wish. Most spic towns aren't even ghettos, think suburbia just with full with mexicans. Of course though, LA is absolute shit, filled with shit teir mexican trash.

1.America America America
2.Not America Not America Not America

here's a good guide

East LA

Doesn't matter, this thread will always devolve into a fight between people from big cities and people from small towns.

>some Dakota
Honored

>what the fuck can i do in fucking dakota
We have North and South but no "fucking" Dakota

More importantly we have loneliness, booze, and pretty well preserved lands that make you feel like you're in a Western.

Is Dakota really as comfy as it seems? Are houses cheap there? Dakota seems like a nice place for a content life, own a small comfy home in a small comfy town etc etc. Don't know anything about north/south differences though.

You seem arbitrarily upset, wanna talk about it?

What is the best place for 18yo Jewish\ukrainian mix 8\10 girl without education to find decent Chad american football player captain stereotype alpha tall and handsome bf?

>More importantly we have loneliness, booze, and pretty well preserved lands that make you feel like you're in a Western.
Americans can't do anything right. In rural Ireland, people have big families, sports, and the pub, not loneliness and drug problems like they do in rural America.

Pacific Ocean

The oven.

This

>hating liberals
>liking washington

god you're a moron

North Dakota is a lot wetter than South Dakota for some reason, and I don't believe that there are that many reservations like there are in SD. That being said, I've only been there a couple of times, so I'm not sure whether it's the better Dakota.

It's pretty comfy, housing is about the national average

North Dakota is colder and less populated

>Pub
>Implying the states with "alcohol problems" don't have pubs
We cannot into-sports because both Dakotas are under a million people, and we don't have drug problems beyond alcohol, and even then it's disproportionately skewed thanks to the Reservations

>football player captain
Nebraska, BUT
>alpha tall and handsome bf
Won't apply

Unfortunately UUUU, those memes are just memes, especially after High School.

yбeй ceбя пeдoжид.

I live in SF, California. I can deal with faggot liberals just fine.

The oven

Best
>Minnesota
very white and scandi. Sane politics. Cozy snowy state with qt accents
>Maine
very white, big forests, very very cozy and away from it all
>washington
nice politics, pretty white but not quite as much as the others, neat environment in the west
Worst
>mississippi
nigger filled hell, hicks, religious nuts, horrible politics, lowest standards of living
>louisiana
also shit politics, bad crime, niggers for miles, also shitty living standards (note that the French areas are neat and exempt from this ranking)
>texas
spics everywhere with nigs in the cities, dumbass hicks that personify the murica meme, awful politics
My state is Kansas. Its also pretty shitty, especially politically, but at least we aren't loaded with nigs like the others

Nice, id literally move there if i had a solid job on the table.

For that I'd say Nebraska. However you could probably find that in most colleges, and will probably have a hard time finding one while on vacation. Well, maybe if you go to Florida or Louisiana during Spring Break or Marco Grad, respectively, you can get a good pick of Chad football players. Both those states are really shit though, though New Orleans during Marco Grad is a really fun time and I'd recommend it to anyone visiting (as long as you stick to the French Quarter; that's where Marco Grad happens, and most of the rest of the city is a dangerous shithole).

Personally though, if you can't make it for Marco Grad, I'd go to Kentucky. Great, fun state.

If you go to Kentucky, I'd recommend you try to get a fake ID so you can get some real Kentucky whiskey. See, our drinking age is 21 (I don't get it either).

1. Not sure, I don't think I've spent a significant amount of time in 6 states

I grew up in VA, I live in OR now. I like both, but Oregon has dude legal weed lmao and no sales tax.

I wouldn't mind living in Colorado, Washington or North Carolina. I probably would like the northeast states, but I've never really been there except to drive to Canada.

Goddamn this fucking Kindle I hat it so much.

Obviously I meant Mardi Gras, not Marco Grad. This piece of shit is being a stupid asshole again as usual. Can't wait until I get a new computer

Not an amerifat but
Best
Colorado
Washington
Montana
Reasons being nice alpine climate and high standards of living, nice culture.
Wosrt state by far is alaska because due to it being located next to russia you can smell the stench of shit and misery otherwise its a 10/10 place

Im from the East Bay and Maine and Dakotas are shit, there is a reason no one lives there.

1. Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia

Constant meth and heroin problems, pretty much defines the 'Murican stereotype

2. Sadly I was born and raised in Indiana, but live in Michigan now

3. I like parts of Michigan, but the closer you get to the Canadian border, the worse it gets until you cross over to Canada.

If it wasn't so cucked, I would live to live in Sweden.

Worst:
Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida

Best:
Alaska, Massachusetts, and Washington

I was born in Mississippi. My dad was in the air force so I traveled to tons of states, even lived in England for a few years. I live in Louisiana now. I hate it. It's a shithole. Never come here. Mardi Gras isn't worth it.

I want to live in Alaska again. Gun rights, cold weather, beautiful scenery, no crazy spics and niggers running around killing people, weed is legal now, etc.

>Im from the East Bay
Cool
>there is a reason no one lives there
>Not wanting to be alone
Fucking normie ree

Holy shit, can't you faggots read? I'm frankly tired of the hyper active culture in California, just want to settle down in a nice comfy place. Third time now, the places i named best are personal preferences. What part of the east bay btw, m8? East bay is pretty boring, pham.

>Hit control F
>Type New Jersey
>No results

Interesting.

(You)

Because there's nothing to see lmao. We are literally better than any other of you land locked shit states. California, new york, and texas are the only relevant ones in this country.

As someone who born, raised, and is still living in Louisiana. Why is Louisiana shit?

>being triggered

this desu

Best:

Washington
California
Massachusetts

Worst:

Mississippi
Louisiana
Oklahoma

>70% black
>shit government
>private prisons everywhere, highest incarceration in the US
>highest STD rate in the country
>no culture (muh mardi gras), just an excuse to get drunk
>terrible infrastructure
>New Orleans is literally a warzone on par with Detroit
>everyone is a miserable overweight alcoholic
>all the jobs are either in retail or oil fields

Selling heroin seems to be all the rage these days.

ay

ay hold up

florida too

Please take back your expatriates
They're annoying and incredibly rude

I see your point and I agree.

% black

You poor son of bitch. Why are you in that shithole in the first place? If you have no family or committed career, move your sad ass now.

Career, mostly. Because everyone here is retarded it's relatively easy to get a good paying IT job. The cost of living is low too so it's a double whammy.

I mainly stay inside so I only come across niggers when I'm grocery shopping or something.

I would stay in Louisiana desu if I got to live in a cozy French town.

Ha. Whatever you say jose

>tfw when I'm from Alabama and I live in Illinois

Wew lad, good luck then. The thought of even spending a quarter of my life in such a shithole would make me depressed and drive me crazy.

Shit, really? What credentials do you have, what do you do?
I might get a job.

3 worst states
Michigan
Mississippi
Florida

Honorary mention: Oregon

3 best states:
>Washington
>Massachusets
>Hawaii

I'm from Tennessee. 2/3rds of it is shit. East Tennessee is full of white trash evangelicals and West Tennessee is full of poor, uneducated blacks (especially Memphis one of the highest crime rates in America). Middle Tennessee is super comfy, crime is fairly low, people are pretty educated, money, modern, the black people are chill and Nashville is cool

ah shit I forgot to green text the 3 worst states fuck me

just get your CCNA and move to any southern US state, they're practically begging for IT people down here

What's so bad about Oregon?

I have fat retarded family down there.

discount washington

Essentially ; while the eastern part of it and Washington (especially around the Grand Coulee or The Dalles) is God's country, I don't really see what Oregon has that Washington doesn't. Also, you can't pump your own gas there.

Washington is pretty nice, it's like BC with less chinks and more Mexicans and niggers instead.