South America is the happiest continent on Earth

South America is the happiest continent on Earth.

Why?

Sun, beaches and bunda.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>South America AKA emergency countries for white people.
please mongrel people, be less numerous when we will come after the fall of yurop.

Ignorance is bliss.

No thanks we don't want Muslims

FUCK OFF I HATE ALL OF YOU
NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

Dumb people are easy to amuse

go commit suicide pls

Fuck off, we're full.

Please mongrel, accept your condition of inferior caste, we also don't want to speak spanish.

really your people need to accept there are people more important on this planet, and who deserve better your country than you.

Get the fuck out.

Go die in east yurop.

Go back to africa please, white people make your country before you.

you will understand than we must save your race, very very far from european union cuckoldry.

No, eastern europeans speaks meme languages with also meme alphabet too difficult to learn.

the master race is lazy and want your mongrel home, please be less numerous.

Like if we liked French Muslims

I hate gabatx too.

>yurope

Fuck off achmed, im moving there once liberals and niggers take over america.

Please be friendly with us, donut forget your R1b in your DNA, OBEY TO YOUR R1B! WE ARE BROTHERS!! so be less numerous please and also became the new underclass in shitty neighborhoods please.

on the other hand happiness requires a conscious strive for frivolity in spite of hardships (many in this region), almost like a cultural stoicism. its not something feeble brains could achieve, froe xample ameriturds are incapable of rational thought thus cant overcome pyschological problems and can only be content with themselves through drugs, sugar or other external stimulation. the only other solution is a mass shooting

be unhappy, fatyfuck, we dont care

fuck off, you'll bring the retarded stuff that's fucking up the west with you, stay away

I don't gives a shit about your american anglo cuckoldry, I actually talk about South America, but i guess you are probably another chicano pretending to be a latino.

Please Argentina, you were always your main base in sudaca.
at least you don't need to be less numerous, just remove some indians.

only spaniards, italians /v4/ and croats are welcome here

sorry we're full

I'll be honest, I dunno how is life over there in other cultures, but we're a happy bunch.

and I like it that way.

>be less numerous please
Compared to France we don't have that many people per square.

Fuck off we don't like SJWs over here and we're full

Well actually you don't need to fear the liberals leftist retardation, because leftards will be killed first by mudslims during the future civil wars.

Nope, get mad little shitskin mudslime.

you don't realize that SJW will be the first victims of goat fuckers....

What's up with the autistic frog itt spilling all this straight-out of a Sup Forums infographic garbage? I thought yuros were supposed to be educated.

>america
>calling another one "shitskin"

yeah, but this is not your emergency continent, most of your colonies are in Africa or if you really wanna come to the new world go to Haiti or Quebec

fucking normie

>first world nations dies
>mass migrant to LATAM
>times goes by
>their sons start to think that we're too "conservative" due Christianism
>CURRENT YEAR all over again

Honestly i don't want immigrants of any kind tbqh.

Rather waste our time by developing the poor.

Have you heard of french immigration in latin countries???

Pinochet was of French descents for exemple.

not surprising with that amount of coke. how much for a gram, pablo?

How would you fuckers recive a white conservative american? Im literally thinking of moving to Latin America. America is going to shit.

is not about coke, here is mostly weed and something called bazuco and perica.

most rich kids and eurofaggots come here and overdose themselves because they can get it here for 5 or 10 bucks.

>Coca paste (paco, basuco, oxi) is a crude extract of the coca leaf which contains 40% to 91% cocaine sulfate

so, coke. that's cheap af lad, we pay €50 for a gram here

pero ni eso consumimos. Creo que nuestro uso de marihuana y tabaco es bajito.

Pinochet was a cunt

don't come here

fuck off, we'll stab you, stay on your shitty continent

Fine as long as you don't shart too much.

en medellin hasta las abuelitas fuman papu

>50€ a g
Really? Thats very comparable to the prices here. $50 is usually what I pay unless I buy it by the 1/8 of an ounce or greater.
Figured it would cost more in europe, fucking sudacas are ripping me off again.

Come here, we're nice to everyone and you will be welcome :)

He's literally the reason of why Chile is the best country to live in Sudaca.

stop being mad just because of some meme napoleonian battle who nobody cares.

Yeah , I think we heard them.

>Haiti

Who are you trying to fool? Pham.

shut up we're full, he can fuck off to Africa if he wants, I'd be bored as hell in Europe as well

Haiti is part of our contient .

Population in Chile is from andalusia, but they have french people and brits there

Compared to the cold and boring yuros even a rock is happier

Haiti doesn't count.

Removing them it's edgy and boring, fucking them out of existence is the Conquistador way..

I don't mind accepting the French as long as they asimilate. Worked out fine the last time, we got creme brulee, croisants and pictured.

This

Prepare those bitches, lads, soon.

>He's literally the reason of why Chile is the best country to live in Sudaca.

stay delusional

All these memes in one single post.

this xd.

ahh yes, memes are defintely true

but my autism is triggered by the fact of having childrens with indians in their genealogy.

>congolombians think they're as based as haitians

indians are people from India, perhaps you mean indigenous or native americans

They'll look white though. When spics mix with yuros, the kids almost always come out looking white becuase latinos are mixed anyways.

then don't come, while would we genocide fellow sotuh americans for sissy frogs to feel comfortable, stay the fuck out

we are bros tho.
They helped us with the paella removal process.

el haitiANO

>haitians
>based

lmao nice meme jean "fuck whitey" dessalines

stop come here, we are really tired of colombians

>the butthurt haitiano in sweden strikes back
where is the scat bro?
;)

HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUE

cool

*stop comming.

We are doing for your own good , the next generation of chileans will have better bunda.

Her nails are ugly

not really, chile is very xenophobic and classist
also one of the less friendliest country with inmigrant

stop acting commie
but my autism is triggered by genealogy in DNA
Be more friendly argentina, you don't need to be less numerous unlike your mongrel neighbors.
and French immigrants did a lot of things for Argentina but you don't want to admit this.

Are you retarded?

THIS

nobody say it will be easy.

How about instead of being a little cockroach you fix your own country if you care so much about muh heritage?

can't get those images out of your head huh? lmao

There are like 48k that's nothing in comparison to peruvians or Bolivians m8. tell your newspapers to give us so much attention

>fellow southamericans

Spotted the indio

There are nothing to fix anymore, we are fucked up, more than 50% of the pops are cucked by leftist faggotry.

>commie
No bro, this ain't France. This country is really right-wing is not even funny

but your jungles are full of dangerous commies.

why?

Argentina is italian and Spanish bro

Good thing no one lives in those jungles, ohh and they demobilized btw

THAT

There are people who want to move to Mexico?
Why?

Thriving economy, better growth prospects then the US, more job opportunites, should I go on?

Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños por muy especiales que se crean, son seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol (que es la única forma de defender a un estado no-nación), con una veneración exacerbada e irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino, que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.

SPANISH MASTER RACE REPORTING FOR DUTY

LOS SUDACAS SOIS MALA GENTE Y LOS FRANCESES TMB PARGELAS

>not wanting to fuck this
there's not place in the New World for effeminated euros

Por que les insultas ahora?

Mueranse de hambre mientras duermen sucios moros.