In the last 4,000 years...

In the last 4,000 years, which region of the world do you think has done the most damage in terms of human advancement in the sciences, mathematics, etc.

I vote Central Asia, mainly because they are nomadic peoples who weren't able of settling down and building great civilizations due to the bad land. Thus, they resorted to pillaging nearby civilizations (i.e, China, Persia, India, Arabia, Russia, Europe).
A runnerup would have to be the Vikings, who were pretty similar.

What's the time table for you fucking off back to whatever sandnigger country you come from?

The southern Persian Gulf. They waste their days away exporting oil and shitposting about other cultures on Mongolian camel-milking imageboards.

>this butthurt
;)
So... singapore, right? Gotcha

Let me guess your in some multi culti shithole on the east coast right? Or did you join your people in dearbornistan?

I live half the time in NY and the other half in Massachusetts.
Why are you so butthurt, man. I'm only here for my studies. Once I get my biomed engineering degree I'll be gone
Back to the OP, now

I dislike Arabs sorry

Owwwwwwch

It's cool mate.

You should get a tripcode, OP.

>tripcode
What's that

Look it up in the FAQ, it's a code that you put after your name so you are identifiable across the entire thread. It would look something like 'Emirati Arab##SecretCode', with SecretCode changing to a gobblygook of numbers and letters that will be the same every post you make so people can identify you.

Consider this:

Great empires founded by central asians:

Mongol Empire
Timurid Empire
Hunnic Empire
Moghul Empire
Yuan Dynasty
Ottomans and Seljuks
Bulgarian Empire
etc.

Empires founded by arabs/bedouin camelfuckers:
A shitty caliphate

arabs have been cucked by stronger, better people for centuries, stop whining.

>Mongol Empire
>Timurid Empire
>Hunnic Empire
>Moghul Empire
>Yuan Dynasty
>Ottomans and Seljuks
>Bulgarian Empire

Literally proves my point with every example.

Fuck you Ayyrab!

>64282591
Ah, I see. Thanks for the advice, dood

Nobody fucks me except me

>fucking yourself
As I would expect from any 4channer!

But I use my left hand though

Persian-Indian culture under their Turkic cuckmaster/wife's son's father has done more than your camel herder ancestors ever did.

t. Muhammad Reza al-Khwarizmi Khan