TFW the only way to make money in your cunt is by committing crime

>TFW the only way to make money in your cunt is by committing crime

or you could do a trade, which is in high demand and would pay well

or you could bottle air and sell it to china

none of them are in high demand

Huge competition and it still pays shit, just wagecucking for $15-25/hr unless you start a business

so rather than making 25/hr legally, you'd break the law?
doesn't seem to be the country thats the problem

There is more than enough low iq morons to fill every trades job in Ontario.

High competition and low wages, it's just not worth it

If you want to make money in your cunt you could just resort to prostitution. Or is that illegal in Canada?

>Or is that illegal in Canada?

Not illegal but there's too much competition for gay prostitution in Canada.

Everyone here has gay sex for free so I don't see how i'd be able to charge for it

Maybe he suggested prostitution because you're being a bitch.

>tfw the government is the biggest criminal that steals the fruits of your labor and prevents you from becoming a criminal yourself

NO SAYS THE MAN IN WASHINGTON

>hurr durrr too much compition wahhh!!!11 gib me jub11!

Might as well kill yourself then, you weak willed faggot. You literally can't even compete. Fucking entitled little faggot.

bad feel

taxation is theft

How the fuck am i suppose to charge money for blowjobs when everyone in canada is a faggot who sucks dick for free?

It's impossible you compete you idiot, why don't you come over to Canada and try your hand at sucking cocks and let me know how it goes and how much you make. Okay?

Fucking silverspoon normie

Just ask your mother, she has experience in that field, faggot.

>typical copout response by amerishart

Tell me about it.

C'mon its not that hard sucking cocks, just remember your high school days, faggot. You don't need adivce.

I didn't say it was hard you fucking illiterate amerishart I said everyone sucks dick for free here so i can't make any money charging for it

Tounge their anus then, faggot.

I'm not OP but I HATE competition. It's just not fun and I don't get satisfaction from it (unless I'm humiliating the person). I can understand why he's saying this.

It's not that I hate it there's no sense going into a saturated market

Go to an unsaturated market then, holy shit. Just proves my point that you're some entitled little lazy cunt.

Yes I know what you mean. and they just keep bringing in even MORE immigrants to make it over-saturated. It's not looking good for us desu.

Gays have the global male prostitution market cornered though

No no, it's more like a feeling that says "Why even bother if I'm not needed?"

t. non-white

Canada has one of the best wages compared to cost of living
kys

>Canada has one of the best wages compared to cost of living

are you retarded lmfao

our food and rent is expensive as hell

move away from the city then and hunt & fish

oh wow great advice

Why the fuck would I do that? do you think i want to live in the middle of nowhere next to overweight hillbillies and cucks?

because you cant afford to live in the city?

Bump

Is it true canada is attracting medium and high skill workers to move there? I have a minor in management and a whole year of not doing shit

Eat shit

is prostitution allowed in canada?

oh it already was suggested

let's move there together and steal all the jobs the op could ever hope to get :3

Kek, imive seen a shitload of internship and student exchange offers in facebook and the news, not many people want to because youre better going to europe for dat CV bulking or even the us if you plan on being a corporate bitch and work as a plant manager in mexico

>tfw you dont even have to travel or move anywhere to steal their jobs
Kek