It just isn't fair

it just isn't fair

Prussia is rightfully Baltic.

wew lad

West Poland = 3,4 times richer than the east part but the east likes gibs a lot now we have commies again :)

return of teutonic knights when

won't happen eternal anglo will stop it

How old are you?

Are you sick? I mean do you have a mental condition? I'm from the "orange" part of Poland and still cringe every time you post.

so you are ok that the gov steals your money?

They steal my money either way, before that they stole everything, even the fucking bricks, to rebuild warsaw.

Still the 3/4 times richer is bullshit and I don't like bullshit.

did you ever go to eastern poland? i am there once/twice a month and its nothing like the avg town in the ,,orange'' part

Of course.

Go to somewhere around Szczecin and than to the Lublin area. It's the same poverty.

Or go to villages near Toruń and than to Mazovia, no difference besides the architecture.

Poland is more divided cities > countryside > under 25k inhabitants small towns

it is
fuck germany

this

you know that Lublin is all the time visited by CBA? Szczecin not tell me what industry eastern poland has beside agriculture

Well Lublin has coal(and I think the Stokrotka stores are from there), Rzeszów has some IT, there's Świdnik, Warsaw has a lot, same for Kraków.

Rzeszów ,,IT'' made me giggle a bit thanks user
now then compare it with Western Poland

>Rzeszów ,,IT''
Asseco?

Thats why most of their ,,investment'' is made in Upper Silesia? Rzeszów gets nearly nothing

You know that a lot of investments in :upper silesia" were made during commie times and central planned? Same for warsaw.

well obviously you want to invest in a region with a future ?

No you invest in a region from which a lot of members of the one and only part come from.