you and burgerland enabled this

Nepotism outlasting lifespans

because nobody cares about a bunch of sand niggers

>implying OP is actually British

You poor naive person, you.

>sandniggers try to invade
>Israel totally outnumbered and outgunned
>Israel still wins lop-sided victory due to arab incompetence
>Israel gives the arabs much better peace terms than they deserve in an attempt to produce peace
>Israel gives back much of the land that they gained
>snadniggers invade twice more with same results
>Israel works towards peace and tries to build relations with arabs
>sandniggers still salty as fuck and launch random terrorist attacks
>sandniggers cower and hide behind human shields every time Israel tries to respond
>arabs try to make Israel out as the bad guy

Honestly, we should just nuke most arabs.

There should be no green areas

Its actually the reverse

US
S

YOU
O
U

AND
N
D

UN
N

ALLOWED
L
L
O
W
E
D

THIS
H
I
S

Don't worry Ahmed, jews will be outbred in a few decades and you can have your paradise

Because your mom is a man

Why not

Pre 1948 is bullshit, it was part of England and before that it was part of ottoman and it goes like thar until the roman ages.

Un partition plan is useless because arabs did not agree to it.

1947 to 1967 is incorrect, gaza was part of Egypt and west bank (back then it was called judea and samaria) was controlled by jordan.

2000 is slightly incorrect

pay for war crime

The weak must fear the strong.

>palestinians will NEVER EVER have a state

>due to arab incompetence
due to america's and uk's support

You pay for gitmo

israelis have gone soft they don't have the guts for a real war anymore, just endless internal security and bombing (which will never defeat an enemy and makes your own people softer)

2 states is dead, in a generation it will be another lebanon and the muslims will beat em with birthrates

GG jews, but you got too rich and rested on your laurels

Jews are the weakest ugliest flabbiest whineyist creatures on earth though

I guess you just hate medical science then, faggot.

And yet we control you. What does that make of you?

that's what happens when you give the power to once oppressed

meantime palestinians have neither their state nor israeli citizenship and are forced to work as low payment illegal workers

i wonder why they fight against it

See how they lie at every opportunity

Jews are the only people I would seriously call subhuman. Even aboriginals have basic human features, Jews do not

>Why did we remove a bunch of squatting kebabs from the ancestral home of the precursors to most modern religions.
Not like the Palestinians were going to do anything useful. Probably just end up another Iraq-tier shithole. Jews actually managed to be successful despite having the same conditions of their neighbors and having to deal with palichimps and being attacked by every Muslim nation.

Jews do actually not control anything, they only have the ability to poison and destroy. I wouldn't say "Jews rule the world", I would say the world is tumbling out of control with no rule while Jews suck the lifeblood from it

USA

also
>land of his Majesty King
Sounds kinda British if you ask me
>enabling some place in the desert with the tech to develop assault rifles and SMGs
Nothing rare to see here either

> dead palestinians and others
The majority of the people were israeli . The doctors didn't differentiate between the nationalities when they were stealing organs.

>Smarter than all other goyim
>Wealthier than all other goyim
>More powerful than all other goyim

The word you are looking for is uberhuman.

>not having solidarity with settler states

judaism isn't a race though, shart in mart

>I lie all the time! That makes me schmat!
>I collect others' money without any effort! That makes me wealthy!
>I deceive people into killing each other! That makes me powerful!

The only explanation for Jews is that they are balled up all the worst features of humanity into one creature, as a test from God.

They are the lowest form of life, by a huge margin

Because religion and state don't mix well
Just have a secular state manage both and it should be ok

t. Sup Forumsster

Because Brits didnt know how to draw international borders properly

You are literally a military base that we fund to fight a constant proxy war in effort to keep a western foothold in the region

The moment we don't need that anymore you're fucked, stop pretending as if you control shit

am i the only one who can see how this thread is gonna end
>an israeli and a french kike posting pix of israel's accomplishments and why israel and jews are better
>thread gets abandoned and they continue sucking each other off till it gets archived

You are either a troll false-flaging or a supreme retard

eternal butthurt

fkn saved
memes aside schlomo you are just a proxy of the USA stop pretending to be in control

are you from turkey or something?

are you illiterate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

judaism is a religon that anybody can join if they want to. there are jews that range from arabs to europeans to probably even mexicans

judaism is a religion but there is an ethnicity called jews

We in the West need to support Israel

They are being attacked every day just for living in land that is rightfully theirs

less worse than what (you) are

we are a lawless wasteland
not a proxy thol
would take being a US proxy over that 2bh yeah

What negative qualities can a people posses? Violence, stupidity, drunkenness, laziness, these are all but exaggeratedly bad human features.

The Jew is the only creature that is a completely foreign parasite on the earth. He possesses what no other people have, a complete opposition to goodness

They are not even offended at being called subhuman. Either way the see themselves as completely removed from the rest of humanity

Not race. There are sephardi, ashkenazi, mizrachi, Ethiopian.

>stupidity, drunkenness, and laziness

you're making stuff up ahmed

no jew that i have ever met has been that much stupider than the average person (in fact, a lot of them are quite smarter because they have a culture based around study and try to be smart like japan), i have never seen jews that have gotten drunk, and they arent lazy i don't know where you get that from, man

didnt say a race
ethnicity doesnt mean race mate

Only reason Israel still exist today

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine,_Texas
why is this allowed?

You are the type of person who thinks a gorilla or a horse are stronger than a human.

>israeli intelligence

>American subhumanity

you can 1v1 a gorilla?

Muslims and Jews get too much bullying on this website.

They don't get nearly enough.

really makes you think

testing desu

It makes me wonder why the whole area isn't white. What's gotten into you Israelis?

Because Jews have massive lobby in the West, also Palestine resistance has always been left wing and pro-soviet so they supported anything Jews did. So nothing really cares that Israel is actually fascist state.
But Jews wil fall in a few decades. They are loosing their economy and become more and more religious, while neighboring Arabs would reject political islam destroying them (as it has happened already in Egypt) and would develop themselves so in a few decades Israel would be weaker than Arabs and would be fucked in the ass.

Lebanon is a good country actually, especially compared to it's neibourghs. Also the problem is the orthodox Jews birthrates. Palestinian birthrates are not really bigger than usual Jews, but orthodoxes leech money from welfare and breed like rabbits.
Zionist idea was stupid since the beggining. Unite totally different peoples on religious base is stupid. It's the same reason why ISIS would totally suck cock in a long run, you can't unite Bosnians, Arabs, Pakis and Malays under one flag because of totally different cultures and development levels.

This. Israel should become Ataturk style secular or die.

Because Palis aren't real people

Israeli's are not real as well

>us bombs, tortures and kidnapps
>starts wars that cause worldwide terrorism

S-s-stop bullying palestine!

kikes btfo

israel outnumbered the invading arabs in 1948. the arab civilians are not to be blamed for the crimes of their unelected monarchs and dictators.