NO! IT'S NOT KILLING WE ARE JUST STUDYING WHALERU

NO! IT'S NOT KILLING WE ARE JUST STUDYING WHALERU
how does japan get away with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/navy-hundreds-of-dolphins-whales-to-die-from-bomb-tests-sonar-use/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't some Faroese niggers or something kill whales too? Like literally just club dozens of whales to death

those nip fucks have to be stopped

They don't have to get away with it.
I honestly wish the worst of the "Green anti everything" lobby wasn't so fucking loud, its generally a eyesore except from when they do manage to find a legitimate case.

club?
kek idk but japan has modern tech that allows them to catch them in the hundreds

I remember I went on their facebook page once. Every post had dozens of replies praising the lord for the earthquakes and tsunamis that struck japan.

There's a market for it and whales are gay.

it's just a fish no matter what those faggots say so fuck off

>that abo flag
lmao

>fish

The same way we do mahmoud

Japanese kill whales in Australia's whale sanctuary which is basically like a national park, you can't really blame cunts for being frustrated some squinty fuck is poaching animals in a protected area

Who the hell cares about some fat fish 10k km away from here.

>hurr whales are majestic, intelligent animal
stop memeing you turbo faggot

the whales are collaborating with americans as spies.

Their efforts against the emperor is being punished

>Japanese """"""education""""""

They're mammals, you stupid coin slot cunt.

>God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. RULE OVER THE FISH IN THE SEA and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
>Genesis 1:28

I expect many of you tip fedoras

Jesus are all of you guys this stupid?

>Muh Bible SAID I could
*Disregards every other important part of the book*

if whales were so smart they make like refugees to yurope

clearly theyre stupid and deserve to end up in sushi

But Murrica burgers them.
cbsnews.com/news/navy-hundreds-of-dolphins-whales-to-die-from-bomb-tests-sonar-use/

>turbo faggot

What's even the point in conserving them now, their being hunted so much that you might as well hunt them into extinction just to end their suffering. And it wouldn't affect the food chain too much

>Libya

Question: how much do you hate amerifats for toppling your once stable and growing country?

not at all

Killing them and studying them don't contradict each other.

>fish
>mammal being like human

Killing a whale is like killing your cousin.

At least we are pretty open about killing them. And we only do it in our own waters.

Whale meat taste bretty good tbqh famalam. Just throw that whale beef on the grill, lean back and enjoy the tears of greenpeace

DOLPHIN AND WHALE

Like the one that tells you not to kill whales?

2 nukes were not enough

my lunch

you are surely fat :3

we are forced to fish whales under the name of the biological investigation to legally secure a plenty mount of whales, because commercial whaling is banned by IWC.

however these days even such whaling is also prohibited by them because japan don't fish a sufficient number of whales for investigation.

dont you guys beleave in kamis or somehtig

They become our protein source and the blood pressures of hypocritical green faggots slightly increase.
What pleasant byproducts of "studying".

>RULE OVER THE FISH IN THE SEA

ruling it's like, i dunno. taxing and creating laws, i mean when a terrorist simply goes and kills people he doesn't rule them, right? you just simply catch and kill the whales and the god didn't say - kill all the fish in the sea

>insisting ownership of Antarctic area.
is there any legal basis in your demand?

That's how japanese understand ruling. See Nanking.

>Russian who never follow any international rules

Because nobody save for green faggots cares about whales.