Ftm thread was delet right after I posted a reply

>ftm thread was delet right after I posted a reply
>wanted to read more replies on the topic

Can we have a thread for actual trannies of Sup Forums, so we can discuss what it's like to be degenerate in relaton to the countries in which we reside? Genuinely curious about this topic. Not trying to promote our degeneracy, but seeing the ftm thread really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
youtube.com/watch?v=cVIwepliNeo&list=PLRf_EKDi0PDdQaOxYLnDXkhYF7tz_IiBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_gender_nonconformity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KYS degen triple subhuman

Lol that was my thread

Mods are bitch ass niggas

>>>pol

>Can we have a thread for actual trannies of Sup Forums
Mods don't listen to them
They will will take over the board

t. /lgbt/ refugee

>TFW no twink Canadian bf

mfw you will all burn in the eternal lake of fire and AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

You will never reproduce tho because Sup Forums virgins aren't wanted by anyone

P-Post your feminine penis

>D-don't judge me for being a fag tranny weirdo
>lol virgin!

Fags everybody

t. Abdul

Your thread was deleted because it was /soc/ like "post your body".

It wasn't my thread m8

I'm interested though because I saw the OP had top surgery scars and I am a detransitioned ftm faggot, and it got me curious what trans life is like in other countries

Transsexuality isn't very understood here in brazil. Apart from lgb people, the ordinary brazilian thinks trans and gays are the same thing. They also think that trans are transvestites and associates their image to prostitutes. Most of the trans here are prostitutes, though.

That image was not from reassignment surgery. It was an abdominal lifting for former x obese people. But i get it. How is it like being trans in canada?

Why did you want to become ftm?

what was your reasoninh behind it

>thinks trans and gays are the same thing
Man this annoys me.
When i came out everyone asked me if I was going to "dress like a girl" or "rip off your dick"

> Gender dysphoria?
What else would it be?

Yes but I want to know more specifically

>trannies
Fuck off, go shit up /lgbt/

>reasoning

not much, it was mostly feels-driven, combined with the >HORMONES >YES attitude of the online trans community.

Since childhood I had pictured myself as male, I'm going to skip giving you the whole narrative but my childhood from like age 5 really closely follows the common "trans narrative", when I was a teenager I hated puberty and wanted to get my tits removed, purposely kept myself at a low weight so I would never have periods, all that kind of shit.

When I was old enough to have a job and my own money and everything I tried T for a few months.

Felt great t b h. Weirdly though taking T seemed to fix something in my brain and suddenly I was much more comfortable in my skin after a few months. For the first time in my life I am actually kind of enjoying being female. It's a weird feel and I don't know how it happened but I'm pretty happy about it.

I did like the effects of T but the idea of having to be reliant on a perscription forever was pretty unnerving. Thankfully now I don't feel any dysphoria at all, fucking weird to not feel that way but I'm extremely grateful. Also my voice stayed a little lower which is breddy cool

idk user. I'm not going to argue when someone says I am mentally ill, this shit's pretty crazy

What exactly are you expecting to hear?
Were you ever forced to do something you absolutely hated? A sport by your parents? A course you didn't want?
A person you didn't like?

Here is pretty much the same as Brazil, you can see a lot of trannies everywhere and even if a lot of people don't like it, everytime it's getting more accepted
I would date a tranny, but not those ones with no ass who are taller than me and dress like poor whores

You niggas hella gay

>hating tranny shitposting is Sup Forums

>enjoying being female
What? Didyou mess that up? Are you trolling us? Your post reckons trolling

I just want to hear their thoughts and point of view calm down Fgt

Interesting perspective

How old were you and did you get it through a doctor? What dose were you running?

I can't stress enough how that is not like brazil at all.

>Fgt
Don't call me faggot, nigger.

What's the difference then?

I don't want to sound rude or offensive but you should really go to /lgbt/ i don't how this is a Sup Forums related thread

I've never been given a satisfactory answer as to why trannies who claim to be gender X are actually gender X (and have always been gender X, you bigot!)

If you're a girl who likes "boys' stuff" or wants to cut her hair short or be an auto mechanic or whatever, that doesn't mean you're actually a man. It's just a reflection of your society's gender roles and your (misguided) reaction to them.

I don't know why the reinforcement of these roles (better known as stereotypes) is celebrated when it is done by somebody with certain genitalia. Strikes me as incredibly regressive.

Nothing against trans people but these brazillian fags acting like obnoxious girls always gets on my nerves. I've never seen this stupid shit anywhere else. Wanna be gay? OK. Wanna be trans? OK. But why be a flamboyant fucking faggot?

>ftm
>hated being female
>now enjoy being female

Back then I would have argued pretty hard against dysphoria being something that can be fixed or go away but for me at least it did, not trolling at all

also I saw this, I think this kind of changed my perspective in a way, too. What this graph is showing is that FTMs have a really high rate of autism. Realizing that all my shit about feeling uncomfortable in my skin and being really obsessed with gender/transition, made me wonder if all this time maybe I was just a turbo autist

Since I am very happy and comfortable now, I'm not trying to question this too hard. It's working for me. I'm not against people who want to transition, though.

FAGS OUT

>

You are closer to being a nigger than I am

>Can we have a thread for actual trannies of Sup Forums,

Honestly find obnoxious faggots arousing ahaha

>Apart from lgb people, the ordinary brazilian thinks trans and gays are the same thing.
It's not any different in enlightened Western society.

In spite of its recent acceptance, homosexuality is still seen as something inherently feminine. The reason why tranny-love is catching on much faster than homophilia ever did is because most people look at a MtT and think "wow, this guy is so gay that he's even becoming a woman! How brave!"

Tranny rights is essentially misogyny/homophobia with a liberal seal of approval

> How are trans treated in your country
It's as int/ as it can get.
Here in brazil trans are the opposite of common. Even us, lgbt activists, know few of them. Unlessyou visit the trans scene, you will rarely see them. And their scene is marginalized like black guettos in the 40's.
The tide is on our side, gays, but it's still a long way to go towards trans acceptance. The next door brazilian folk would still consider a trans like a circus freak and wouldn't want to be near one at no circumstances. My state specifically is still the state the kills the most trans in the entire country. Every week there's another one. For them, it's like being gay in russia.

>homosexuality is seen as inherently feminine
But the guy I fuck is the most masculine guy I know????

I was 24 when I went to a psych, I'm from the US actually but where I live we have the option of just going to a psych and getting prescribed there, I already forgot the term for it (opposite of WPATH I think, it's the one with way less gatekeeping) honestly I was pretty surprised with how fast they gave me access to T and with very little evaulation, seemed pretty irresponsible, god bless gommiefornia I guess

I don't remember my dose anymore. I was doing injections though not the cream or any other options, honestly was only on it for like 2 months so only change I really saw was a slight voice drop, although in pics from that time I pass great.

I think I did gain muscle mass in that time, I was exercising ALOT to remove feminine fat distribution and replace with masculine fat distribution, and i think i gained muscle marginally faster. other big change i remember was having really sexual thoughts all the time about random strangers passing by, when previously (and now) I have a really low libido

There are more 50yo Hillary-voting Facebook moms than there are yous. Your anecdote doesn't mean anything.

Instead of refining methods of franken-vagina crafting and hormonal brainfuck they should research how to destroy the genetical (?) Mental illness that is dysphoria and help the people this way.

>I was 24 when I went to a psych, I'm from the US actually but where I live we have the option of just going to a psych and getting prescribed there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh

I run 250mg test/week. Feels good man

> Being femophobic
Yes, you have alot against gays. The fisrt thing you need to do is accept your own homophobia and misogyny. After that we'll start to work to pray that bigotry away.

?

It's probably not even genetic. Rather a very normal sense of self-doubt that accompanies sexual development amplified by culturally-based perceptions of gender.

We make fun of Sweden for having catalogs where boys play with dolls etc, but doing away with arbitrarily gendered items/activities will probably produce *less* trannies in the long run. Suddenly the grass on the other side will seem a lot less greener.

>Tranny rights is essentially misogyny/homophobia with a liberal seal of approval
The fuck do you mean by tgis, nipon?
If you come replying homophobic shit, don't waste your time, i won't give you the (you)

OP here, I agree with this

I imagine that at least my case probably could have been avoided if society were more like this, anyway, and I'm probably not the only person like me.

Transgenderism's primary victims are men/women who don't measure up to the masculine/feminine ideals of their culture and convince themselves that they must be another sex entirely. In doing to they don the worst stereotypes of their target genders: football, mohawks, lumberjack shit for the girls and stripper names, bullshit anime clothes, and garish makeup for the girls.

I forget who said "A world inhabited exclusively by transgenders would look like the set of Grease" but it's a very good quote.

Oh shut up, you are a disgrace to actual trans, you fucking trans trender. Stop spilling that shit, it's making other trans look like tge gigantic tube of idiotic autism you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVIwepliNeo&list=PLRf_EKDi0PDdQaOxYLnDXkhYF7tz_IiBg

Fuck off you brazilian monkey

Go suck dick and get aids worthless ape

Yea sure,why don't you go to your lenient doctors ask for tiroxin because "you think you have thyroid disease" you walking joke.
You are so dumb you couldn't even guess what you were supposed to feel about your body, and now you're getting out of your way to speak shit about transsexuality? Let me give you a hint. You were never trans to begin with.

wew lad.
Being gay means you have to act like a parody of a woman? K then.

If its not genetic there is no reason to tolerate it as normal as its harm on the psyche outdos the borders of acceptable deviation.

Society today is free af and never has been less gendered, still transsexuals seem to be common.

I agree.
I feel that recognizing "I am a X trapped in the body of Y" is very similar to recognizing an anorexic's insistence that she's a big ugly whale despite being rail thin.
The difference is that continued self-mutilation is the recommended "treatment" for those with gender dysphoria while anorexia is given the gravity it deserves.

Being gay means you like the same sex. How you act, speak and behave are completely different things, none of which should concern you.
You don't get to hate people for the way they speak of for their mannerisms. Would you hate Northeasterns for their accent? Italians for their gestures? Asians for their manners? Americansfor their nasal voices? It's literally irrelevant. Now why do you feel bothered by men who happen to act a bit (or a lot) femish? That's the real question, why does it bother you?
Let me answer that: misogyny.

I know I come across like a 'trans trender'--I certainly don't talk about this shit with anyone IRL, and I don't go talking about it online much either, but the fact is that I exist. Whatever the reasons may be, I was either truly feeling dysphoria, or believed I was feeling dysphoria, and I acted on it, was made happy by the effects of hormone treatment, and then found happiness without it. I know how fucking dumb that sounds, and how it can work against trans people in the eyes of non-trans people, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm not an actual person and that I am not a result of today's society, for better or worse.

I'm not asking you to call me xir or plant pronouns or whatever, I'm not proud of what I did and I never wanted anyone in my life to know I was trans in the first place, let alone that I tried T and then stopped, I kept all that shit bottled up, and honestly that's probably why I ended up with such an stupid life story. I'm telling the truth about it in case there's someone else like me out there.

Because it is really stupid and you only see it in the brazillian lgbt culture.

>you only see it in the brazillian lgbt culture.
Oh ho.
You need to get around more.
Gay men worldwide love making a big joke out of womanhood.

Nice hypothesis you have there, translord. Any researchs to back them up? Any scientific evidence? Data? Observation? No? You just implied by what you saw and came up with that theory? Do you even know trans? Have trans friends? Or all you have seen is on the internet?
I'm a lgbt activists. I have decade long friendships with trans. I can assure you i have never seen your little bullshit theory apply. Take your transphobia elsewhere. Almost this entire site will welcome it.

that wasn't me

>Let me give you a hint. You were never trans to begin with.

Yeah no duh. Do you want tumblrtrans to be the only voice of detransition? Confused cis people who try transition exist, and some of us aren't total nuts who are going to turn out backs on the trans community in the end, and act like medical dysphoria isn't real. If you want to act like such people dont exist, you're not being realistic in helping your own community.

>tfw you seem kind of nice but misguided

I've worked on two different continents and have come to realize firsthand how arbitrary any one culture's notions of femininity/masculinity are. To suggest that there's something biologically written into a man that gives him a "female brain" is absurd.

> Harmful to the society
> Harmful to one self
Oh look,the old arguments. Being gay i have seen them pop up and be refuted a thousand times. I guess it's the trans' turn now, since being gay was already legalized in the west, right? We're no longer a threat to the foundations of Christian society.
Do us a favor. Shut up.

You have a whole board for you faggots
REEEEE GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums

What does degenerate mean in this context

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_gender_nonconformity

Funny how gays and transgender folks often suffer from the same gender nonconformity as children. Honestly think transgender women are just gays.

> Harmful to the society
Suggesting that gender presentation is an ingrained biological trait that sometimes manifests itself in the opposite sex as some kind of mistake of nature is harmful to the way we perceive manhood and womanhood, and the expectations we have of one another.

> Harmful to one self
the drugs they give to kids have permanent side effects, including sterilization.

When was the last time you left your room? Gays all around the world do this, and bigots all around the world make a big deal out of this non-issue.
Imagine someone looked at you right now and said your way of spealing is ridiculous, that your gestures are a joje, that you are a walking parody of itself, and you are clearly rehearsing and forcibly trying to act in a way not compatible with the "true" yourself?
And you would be like: what? I'm just like this... i haven't even given it much thought, it just comes naturally.
That's what we feel like when people like you come complaining about our "overly feminine manners".

> The idea that biological imbalance in synaptic response might alter one's perception of oneself is absurd
No. No. it's not.

>Suggesting that gender presentation is an ingrained biological trait that sometimes manifests itself in the opposite sex as some kind of mistake of nature is harmful to the way we perceive manhood and womanhood,
No it's not harmful at all.
But i see you seem so obsessed about the polemic "congenital or acquired" like that mattered in the end.
Would it matter if science managed to proove that gayness is in fact genetic and born with? Would it make any difference if they proved it was most likely acquired and unrelated to your genes?
No it wouldn't. And the notion that one person also may identify as a different gender from their birth biological sex, regardless of what caused it, is not harmful at all.
Unless you are already ingrained with prejudice, or think that in this overpopulated earth, birth rates are still such fragile status, that 5% of society not having children due to trans or homosexuality is stil an issue.

I don't get it
If you're a man mentally, then wouldn't being a chick kinda kick ass? Both on a legal and sexual level?
I mean, it doesn't make sense why you'd want to transition. If I was in a chick's body I'd make the best of it. Not like lesbians are hard to come by since a good %90 of women can be bi. I just don't get you guys, can you explain?

have you ever seen a bull dyke?

Then you be the bull but look like a pretty girl, Sinead.
I think it's natural for the man to take the lead.

what?

You don't fuck bull dykes, you fuck the lipstick lesbos who aren't bulldykes, or any woman you want to try and convince since they're basically a gender of bisexuals, take the lead and don't look fuck ugly.

Typically a male lineof thought, putting his libido in front of everything. The world doesn't revolve around your dick and where you put it. If you turned female right now, magically, would you like? . probably yes.. in the beginning at least. Soon the thrill of the exotic would fade away, and you would face the psychological tumoril of not fitting your own body.

So happy me and my bf both dislike those flamboyant faggots

t. conservative homo

> Do you want to be dirty or the unwashed?
It's like muslims discussing which branch of islamism is less hideous.

Trap=transvestite=crossdresser

I disagree

Nigga you gay. You ain't better than anyone else

Haven't really seen a trans IRL here though from what I gather there's a pretty neutral attitude towards them aside from mudshits which just shit on all forms of lgbt.
Only one I vaguely know IRL was an unpopular fat emo kid in school. Now that he's transitioning absolutely nothing has changed, he's the stereotypical non passing fat crossdresser who also does hormones.

Go back to your tranny containment board you dirty leaf

>When i came out everyone

PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION