Why does the world hate refugees?

Why does the world hate refugees?

Because theyre worthless

this. kill and sand monkeys. allah created world for white man

Very simple, they have no money.

because they're disgustng

Because good portion of them are not actual refugees.

Because they can't take care of themselves and therefore force themselves upon wealthy countries and while doing so they bring their problems to wealthy countries. That makes them a liability. Because they are a liability some people will react with anger towards refugees. This is especially so when they feel that their concerns about refugees are being ignored by their government.

Because they've afraid of refugees. They look scary and there's a lot of criminals among them.

Wtf jamaica

Are you real jamaican

So they aren't refugees and therefore we aren't talking about them.

This.

Not white, not alright

Most of them are unvaccinated

Tuberculous is fucking scary, mate.

We used to call it the White Plague and it was just as bad as the Black Plague in terms of infection.

I don't hate them, the West has a responsibility to take in refugees from Syria. A lot of the people emigrating currently aren't refugees from Syria or ISIS controlled areas, so that's a different issue.

But this idea that America and by proxy NATO countries can destabilize Syria and then sit back is idiotic.

Obviously the best choice would be to dismantle any kind of connection the new wave of American imperialism, but nobody seems to want that.

>Why does the world hate refugees?
Because grand majority of them just abuse the system causing actual people who would need the protection left without it.

>the west has a responsibility

How so?
Why should countries who did not fought in Iraq have an obligation?

No normal person who's not a social outcast hates legitimate refugees. You really can't function as a normal person without an ounce of empathy.

Women and children refugees aren't really hated, just the young guys who run away, or the young guys from africa/elsewhere who immigrated for economic reasons.

Because he's an idiot.
Immigrants from the ME and North Africa are NOTHING but a burden on any country they're in.

>white people
>whole world

the world do not hate refugees in general

europe on the other hand is starting to hate the masses of people cumming here under the guise of being one

iraqies, afgans, pakistani and astorted mix of ogaboga lands 85% being young healthy men

this paints a bad picture of the whole process along with some distain toward the actual refugees that need our support

If you are going to start geopolitic conflicts, you have to take responsibility, it's as simple as that. Both the US and EU profited from oil in Iraq, fighting has nothing to do with it. Are you implying the EU did not profit from the Iraq conflict.

This has nothing to do with how people behave.

You can't sit back and profit from US created wars and pretend you aren't involved.

the world doesnt hate refugees. the world hates muslims and most of the current refugees are muslims.

Maybe it's because small children like that are maybe 2% of the refugees coming to Europe

Sup Forums is a bunch of solitary cunts. The world is another affair

only retarded countries like germany and sweden took in young men from fucking eritrea and somalia and shit, countries that are shit but aren't dying.

smart countries took in women and children. italy's refugees leaving from north africa for example need to be deported.

NO PERSON IS A REFUGEE

WE ARE ALL HUMANS ON THE SAME PLANET

REEEEEEEEE

Those countries aren't smart for taking in only those refugees, they're just slightly less pants on head retarded.

Actually it has everything to do with how people behave. Because if the refugees coming to our countries behaved well, there wouldn't be half as much opposition to it, on top of that more countries would willingly accept them. But because these people come from the most backwards and ignorant place in the world, of course people won't want them to come to their countries.

Furthermore, I don't agree that Sweden profits in any significant way from the war in Syria, but even if we did it doesn't matter - war is war, we're not involved in the war, we didn't want it, we didn't ask for it, so yes, much like a lot of other European countries already have , we should have closed our borders (like we have now) to these people from the very start.

World loves refugees, but hate young muslim man leaving their younger sisters in a war zone so they can fiky fiky EU girls. Send 1 000 000 girls like the one from a photo and we will help them. Send one more 20 year old Arab and we will snap.

we did proper screens and took in relatively stable families. americans took in those + engineers and professionals.

this is a world of difference from importing young men and giving them monthly welfare cheques.

Yes of course it's better than taking anybody and everybody, but it still shouldn't be done in the first place. Canada is still helping in the war in Syria, why would you import people from a country you're at war with at all? It's beyond stupid.

we are only at war with ISIS, we are literally doing nothing for any side except fucking up isis.

Of course it matters in the general sense, and it's obviously a disaster for multiple reasons, but if you are part of a union where the major players are all involved in big geopolitic powerplays then you are by proxy involved in it too.

This is why all the rightist parties are anti-EU, you can't be a part of it and expect to be shielded from the disasters they create and at the same time be in an economic union with them.

Canada has taken an anti-Assad position as well as an anti-isis position just like the United States. Taking in these people is a stupid risk that tax money is being wasted for.

0 terrorist attacks. sure is a risk to me. we aren't taking in everyone who has a nice story like germany.

Refugees are the new gypsies

0 terrorist attacks for now, but why are you making the risk to even have one by bringing in people form a country you're fucking at war with? Especially after that shooting you had at Parliament Hill. Would you really be arguing for Canada to take in German refugees during WW2?

Because it's 95% men

You like men though.

But you're not even in EU, nice bait

kek
these are seriously thugable.
wtf are these anyway. i laughed hard when i saw farage's "breaking point" poster and wuzaap clip

Children represent a 1% of the rapefugees. and in any case they will grow to hate Europe and pursue the destruction of the West.

Do you prefer children, El Nonceo?

I wouldn't say no to refugees if I saw boats filled with kids and women. I wouldn't even say no to them not learning Romanian as long as they just stay here for some years and then go back, they won't use Romanian back in Syria.

But all I see is fit young men, blacks and all other kinds of Africans, terrorism, rape, ghettos, Sharia zones and refusing food and water but wanting money. I will disagree having more than 10 refugees in my city as long as I know that my gf is not safe outside when they are here.

Using kids to appeal eurocucks is what they do when in reality most of them are young men that instead of fighting for their countries they decided to go to Europe to rape white women. You should know, Ahmed.

Because they represent a bulge of undocumented unemployable occupants for the recieving country as well as a liability whose existence and living costs you must cover while obtaining nothing in return but trouble.
tl;dr market-wise, worhless human capital

We get it. You want more kids.

Whatever you say, Ahmed "Rape the children in the name of Allah" ibn Abdullah.

What is it with all these Spanish paedophiles on Sup Forums at the moment?

Anybody know?

How rude, Jamaica is white.

But they are considered refugees to be politically correct, most of them are leeches and there's a nice amount of rapists too.

No, a distinction is made. Try reading facts instead of Sup Forums. Economic migrants aren't refugees.

i'm jelly because i have no money tp move, get a useful degree and then work in a normal country
meanwhile thousands of sandnogs pretend to be refugees, come, and do nothing but rape and leeching off the west

>belarus
>normal country
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I know but media hides that fact and wants people to view them as poor refugees.

what's so funny? or is it your reading comprehension

>the West has a responsibility to take in refugees

Stupid faggot.

Iktf

>what's so funny?
Your shithole fucking country, you Slavshit.

;_;

fuck borders

as if i didn't know that already, thanks for enlightening

>the West has a responsibility to take in refugees from Syria

No we fucking don't.

That's sad,
I hate western countiers now!

Because most refugees doesn't look like that little girl, the majority of refugees are 20 yo black men

This pretty much. Instead of wasting money on feeding economic young male immigrants, we should use it to give help to elders, women and children. Only them. If they're really refugees, it's only natural to let the helpless in but not the rest. We could even use the money wasted on men to mount rescue operations to help women and children during the escape. Also if men stay, it's more possible that the refugees (at least the families of survivors) will return to their homes once the danger is over.

If this is an economic adventure, where men naturally come first and bring the family after that, they can try to get in like any normal person from a normal country.

We're responsable for their war though

Arab spring was a mistake.
Thanks God we didn't participate in this crime against humanity!

Following that, the USA should be getting most of them since they are the main cause. But they get to pick and choose engineers and stable families thanks to the Atlantic.

Unless the USA is willing to bring all those people to populate the four squared, and that's not gonna happen, we shouldn't be taking anyone. Except maybe some doctors and engineers too.

People will say it's cruel because people will die trying to come. But actually, if there's no hope for them here, most won't come.

Why yurop don't transport all refugees to USA because they started it, making turmoil in those countries. And USA is big, bigger cocks, bigger than yurop cocks. Ahem.. does yurop too scared of USA?

I swear It was like that when we got there.

I didn't profit from oil.
Shady politicians profited from oïl. I never voted to bomb these shitholes

There's already too many Mexicans here. Europe can keep them.

It's not like Europeans can tell Syrians apart from Italians and Spaniards anyway.

I

gay bastard

fuck you Merkel

Never post this again dammit

Not a very nice webm.

Yeah I think Canada has managed its refugees fantastically. Your immigration policies in general seem fairly reasonable.

This

Because they're Muslims. If the shitfest was happening in Thailand or some shit I would have no problem inhaling as many refugees as we possibly can.

This

>Of course it matters in the general sense, and it's obviously a disaster for multiple reasons, but if you are part of a union where the major players are all involved in big geopolitic powerplays then you are by proxy involved in it too.

I feel you Norwaybro, but few Western citizens have actually benefited from American wars in the MENA region. The great project to consolidate US global power started and ended in Iraq.

All the facts are in the open but people just want to blame Muslims. Sad!

Because Syrians and according nations top the crimecharts and welfarecharts. They are a burden.

>but muh empathy

Fuck off, retard. I have empathy for my fellow Dutchmen not for some dumb foreign leeches.

Calm down, Aquafresh

because unlike tv shows us, the majority of them are males in their 20s/30s that instead of fighting for their country they flee to recieve welfare/rape our women/ implement their savage culture....

At least, this is what happen in beta countries like sweden,france or germany. Not in Spain, hungary or poland

Because they are mohammeds.

Are there any rapefugees who post here?

>muh responsibility
Please explain why Eurpean countries should destroy semselves with refugees while actual warmongers like the US,Saudis and Iran do fuck all to help them

Religious globalists control all of them. It's a one world puppet government run by actual demon worshippers.

I wanna beat a muhammedan senseless while constantly asking him where Allah is now!

This. The only immigrants who deserve hate are the criminals and terrorists who travel to Europe under the excuse of being refugees.

If you hate the kids, the women or the actual families just for being brown then you're a degenerate. It's not their fault that low-life scum took advantage of their situation and migrated with them.

(You)

Countries that take in refugees beyond Syria & Iraq are stupid. If you see a boat full of niggers, turn them away. Especially if they're all young males.
The UAE has made sure to only take in Syrian-Iraqi refugees. We're also the largest donor to the refugees in terms of GNI.

I knew Mexico would understand

I was at one point a refugee
People have been nothing but nice to me about it everywhere

Except for communists, but who gives a shit what they think

>No, a distinction is made. Try reading facts instead of Sup Forums. Economic migrants aren't refugees.

Yet you're doing the exact opposite wrong of the media.
Media says ALL refugees are good, and you're speaking as if ALL refugees are bad.
Which is it, Jose?

I can't tell if you're sincere or it's just another wall meme

If a muslim stubs his toe the whole religion is proven false.

Nah I'm being sincere. Thanks for not being a douche.

Islam.