yeah

1-Turkey
2-Yes

Cunt.
No.

gülün...

Flag
Yes.

well i guess it's right that russia helps kurds with weapon so as many kurds killed turks and as many turks killed turds as possible

certainly turds shouldn't be allowed no independent kurdistan though

yes, but within realistic borders

1. flag
2. no and yes. Yes to their self government in destabilized syria and iraq. No to insurgency in Turkey as the country alrdy faces pressures on many fronts and could break anytime

Most possible kurdistan map

I do support Kurdistan, but when have they ever ruled Antioch? That city should belong to either Greeks or Syrians.

Paradoxically the long term result of the ISIS shitshow will be international consensus for an official Kurdish state to serve as a buffer against Sunni Arab insurgency in the surrounding border regions

>realistic
Even kurdistan idea is not realistic. All of their neighbors hate them and will not tolerate a kurdish state
Kurds in turkey will be assimilated to turkish culture and same goes for kurds in other countries
They have never ruled, they never had a country country

they say WE WUZ MEDIAN N SHIET
fcuking poors

>Kurds in turkey will be assimilated to turkish culture
I doubt it, they'll die before that happens. Kurds are fiercely independent

in 1980 kurds didn't even know they are kurds some people sparked their nationalism.

Yes.
I rather Kurds to Turks.

fuck off

north iraq righful kurdistan clay.

they deserve nothing they are sub humans

What do you think of independent Kurdistan? It would be like second Afghanistan?

1. flag
2. only Iraqi Kurdistan for now

Turkmenistan(uni in Russia)
Yes, they should be independent and free

1.flag
2.No, all Muslim subhumans should be killed / expelled and the land be given to its rightful Armenian and Assyrian owners.

>Brazilian calling anyone else a subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=mYh_l_taQ6I

*sigh* Ok, I do support a Kurdish state. There's plenty of land for it in Sweden.

If they take their expats back, yeah.

Yes, but Armenia deserves some land back too.

Also, I expect a small enclave for Assyrians around Mosul. Instead of Arabs and Kurds fighting over Mosul, it can be a buffer zone inhabited by Assyrians. Mosul is Nineveh anyways