;_;7

Gabon, one of Africa's most promising nations, is kill.

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/771404/violence-breaks-out-in-gabon-after-controversial-presidential-election-results/
france24.com/en/20160831-gabon-bongo-wins-presidential-election-commission-ping
youtube.com/watch?v=1NW6c2SnQoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>African President
>called Bongo

you can't make this shit up

qz.com/771404/violence-breaks-out-in-gabon-after-controversial-presidential-election-results/
Did they just set their presidential office on fire? Jesus Christ

No F

just Allahu Akbar

Last I checked it was their Parliament building, though I might be wrong. I also heard that there have been deaths at the opposition party's HQ, supposedly by the government security forces.

There was a poster from Gabon(with proof). I told that stupid nigger to stop eating bushmeat but he was like no lol it's my culture.

they're Christfigs though

even more so Allahu Akbar

They wanted the half Chinese guy to win

chinigger

>Jean Ping

I...

Is his life in danger now?

Well, RIP Ali...or Jean...or...boarf, I don't know anymore

>the election was literally Ping-Ping vs. Bongo
Meme magic is powerful stuff

can anyone ping him to see if he pongs back?

The son of Cheng Zhiping (Chinese: 程志平 Chéng Zhìpíng) from Wenzhou, and a Gabonese mother,[2] Jean Ping was born in Omboué, Etimbwé Department, Ogooué-Maritime Province. Cheng immigrated to Gabon in the 1930s as a trader and married the daughter of a local tribal chief. The villagers initially called Jean Ping the "son of Ping." In demonstrating respect to his wife's Christian beliefs, Cheng took his son to get baptized when he was a month old and named him "Jean". Cheng also attained substantial wealth through his many successful business enterprises in his newly adopted country. He sold china, wood, and seafood, and he also ran a bakery. Because of his good relationship with the locals, Cheng was elected to the local assembly three times.

Ping claims to have inherited his frugality, industry, and honesty from his father. Ping holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne).

LET'S MAKE LOVE
I WANNA KISS YOU UNDERNEATH THE STARS

desu I would

10/10 would ping

Chinese genes strong

france24.com/en/20160831-gabon-bongo-wins-presidential-election-commission-ping

>black men getting cucked by the SYC

what a time to be alive

Isn't it riveting?

Ali Bongo was a legit madman.
He hired a full-time luthier to tune the piano in the presidential house.
Just think about it, he hired someone FULL-TIME to do something that must be done once every six month if you play piano all day every day. And he paid that guy as much as a minister.
And he didn't even play the piano.

but i feel that that piano is going to be tuned like a mother fucker.....or that guy wont make it out of there... unlike that Miss Chile that was going to get butfucked

>Bongo
>doesn't play bongos

F

You were a dank country, Gabon.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NW6c2SnQoQ

His father Omar was even wilder.
He did the same thing.
Except he collected pianos and had a full-time guy to tune each and every one of them.
An uncle of mine was hired for that and he was alwo put in charge of maintaining the organ of the church Bongo himself went to.
Omar was a legit autist. At points he would get mad if there was any spot of dust on a piece of furniture and would therefore fire half of the people in charge of cleaning his mansions. Who would then get hired again because there aren't many people good enough to take care of that sort of stuff in the country, and Omar himself never even saw them so he wouldn't notice any difference.
He once bought a yacht with a landing pad for helicopters.
The yacht never sailed and Bongo didn't even have an helicopter to land on it.

>Italian banker
>called Mario

you can't make this shit up

He can tune a piano, but can he tune a fish

Why would he hire a luthier to work on the piano? A luthier works on violins, guitars, etc.

His father wished he was a virtuoso, but sucked. However he knew his shit and hired proper people to take care of his collection of pianos.
Ali himself didn't care, sold most of the collection his father gathered and hired some guy to take care of the remaining piano. he wanted someone who could do the full package of tuning, maintenance, possible reparations, etc.
Maybe luthier isn't the proper word here, in french it describes pretty much anyone who builds or repairs instruments, and you then have specialized luthiers. Usually they aren't the same people who tune pianos, organs and other instruments you can't manage yourself.

i was going to post this