LOL

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clearly the President of Mexico is racist against Mexicans you shitlord.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Why the fuck would Peña legitimize Trump by having a joint press conference with him?

In what way is Trump not legit?

>estados unidos mexicanos
wow the US changed its name already!?!?

He's not a fucking representitive of the US government

Why would his greatest opponent give him an opportunity to act presidential?

Meddling in a foreign election is one thing, meddling to boost a man who is running on an explicitly anti-mexican platform beggars belief.

Everything went as planed

I can't tell if you're serious.
>He's not a fucking representitive of the US government
He invited Clinton too. Should he not have done that? Should she not have shown?
>Why would his greatest opponent give him an opportunity to act presidential?
How are they "opponents"?
>Meddling in a foreign election is one thing, meddling to boost a man who is running on an explicitly anti-mexican platform beggars belief.
Trump isn't anti-mexican.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>Trump isn't anti-mexican.

Great comment, great argument

So you just wanted to shitpost. That's alright I guess.

Show where he claimed he was
All I've seen is him not liking illegal immigrants and muslims refugees

We don't get a word of what's happening in Gabon or what Duterte is doing in Philippines, but we always get our 10 minutes of "Trump is literally Hitler" everyday on the news. Look at BBC World, for instance:
bbc.com/news/world

90% of the time, their main news will be "Trump said this or that; world leaders collectively angry".

He is anti illegal immigration, happens to come from the Mexican border.

I am not sure how the Mexican president is his 'greatest opponent' either. Mind explaining that one?

My favorite meme is when people who live on the other side of the ocean try and act like they know what the fuck they are talking about in these situations.

>Italian education

(Tú)

All these delusional retards who think Trump hasn't built his populist campaign on stirring up deep seated anti-mexican sentiment

People have literally been killed because of the sentiment he has stirred up. Trump has blood on his hands.

Still betting on my "just wanted to shitpost" theory. You are baiting seriously hard.

>mexico building the wall will somehow help the mexican economy
Trump is the antichrist.

Why is norway so pro-trump? do you want to build a wall on the swedish border?

He's a paid shill

What's wrong with Trump? Easily the best option there is.

The hypocrisy from Mexico is insane.

Their southern boarder is heavily patrolled and they have stricter deportation laws and actually follow them

god bless america

>Mexico patrolling the area where people try to come into it illegally more than the area where no one comes into it illegally is somehow surprising

No their attitudes and hysterics over the US enforcing it's immigration laws is what I'm talking about

Kek. Why do you care so much about Trump you Irish cabbage-farting bug? Go back to binge drinking Guinness, McShamus, you bulbous-nosed fucking potato nigger.

Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.
No one is opposing its immigration laws being enforced, it's how it's done that's the issue.

Americans are fucked!
I don't know if it really his how memes makes him to be, but... do you realize that "SPENDING MONEY TO BUILD A WALL" is fucked up, right?
It reminds me of that one south park episode where the canadians built a wall...

>supporting Trump
underage b&

They unironically believe this shit.
Don't worry though, Trump has no chance of being elected in the first place.
Trump being candidate will only make things 'worse' for America if you normally support the Republicans because when Hillary crushes him in the election it will give her a significant mandate.

I've seen on the internet that americans are pretty dumb...
I don't think some of them realised that the memes about him are for making fun of him.
What if the joke goes too far?

Hillary would be the worst thing to happen to them.

I bet most of this has to do about your feelings being hurt by someone being against illegal immigrants.

jeg vil Mekke Norge Greit Igjen™, og jeg akter ikke å skamme meg for det.

Really you need to listen to the democrats more often

Yeah and you elected Berlusconi multiple times, and Austria almost/maybe still will elect the just-as-crazy Norbert Hofer, who carries a glock everywhere. But the US almost certainly won't elect trump.

Most people in most countries are fucking idiots, and this happens in democracies.

Whoa
Really makes you think