Post white looking people that isn't white. Pic related, berber

Post white looking people that isn't white. Pic related, berber.

Another white looking berber

Why is her hair not covered

She was stoned to death after this photo was taken.

oh poor soul

white=caucasian or white=white skinned ?

My uncle has a stone for stoning factory so I'm ok with it para ser honesto.

btw there is no stoned to death in quran

White=White

damn.So white skinned asian is white?
just answer my question

nice taqiyya

oh, its ok then as long as the death of that girl helped the acconomy

A Finn

lol sure i believe you ;)

Northern european looking people.

If you look white (and are christian) you are white jesus this must be why spaniard posters all hate themselves.

berbers aren't white

Because they aren't Christian, yes, I know.

If you are a spaniard and you consider yourself a whitecuck you are the selfhating faggot. We are proud iberians and we don't want to be related to people like the sissy swedish and other lesser peoples.

so you agree with me, glad we settled things up and now stop derailing my thread please

contributing another white looking berber

There it is again. I am not joking, you are like the 5th Spanish poster that says the same thing. Why do you guys hate yourselves so much?

I don hate myself and for that reason I don't consider myself white. Why are you so butthurt? Have yoi just realized you don't have white boood? You are the only selfhating one here. Now fuck off, we were having a nice thread.

Dude...are you for real saying you are not white? I am not saying germanic, nordic, anglo or whatever. Just white. What race are you then?

Not a berber, stop the meme

Don't listen to that autist

Mediterranean of course

That is a kind of white! Like, the sexiest kind.

It's not, faggot tiraflechas

He's a berber of the Iberian branch, which are the purest ones since ancient North Africans mixed with niggers too much. The blood of Táriq ibn Ziyad runs through his veins.

Yes it is!

Whatever you say, Atahualpa Quetzalcoatl del Taco Rico

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE WHITE

Maybe in your brown shithole. In northern Europe they are consider de shitskins.

No they are berbers, therefore not white. Berbers can look the part but will never actually be white.

And next to Everest, K2 isn't that great. Still beats 99% of the competition! God spaniards have such a complex.

No complex, just honoring our heritage.

>God spaniards have such a complex
They do, but not racial. This guy is naturally memeing; lurk more and learn the posting style of this, our great Laotian cave paitings website.

Just because they are not the nazi wet dream doesnt mean they are not white, most of those look as white as any other white person I have seen including people from other countries like the U.S.

>they are berbers
and Mongols.

We didn't invent the one drop rule, it's just how things are.

>mfw a spaniard has bested me

>like the U.S.
uh...

>america
>white

Maybe for an indio like yourself.

The Spaniard has mastered the art of race baiting. It is beautiful really. This kind of shitposting doesn't get enough credit.

Really makes you think...

Is that the one from Cuéntame?

He's my husbando please don't steal

Here's the thing man, "white" is not the same thing as European descent but a meme idea, the guy calling you an indio is himself a Moor or African by the "whiteness" standards of others. As you figured out yourself this is pretty much baiting.

You really can't complain whe you're writing tripe like this yourself, I may not like Islam myself but it's not exactly intelligent to mistake it with ethnicity.