Europe wins the space race

>be itallian
>quake

>nuclear plant
>explode

>Be Italian
>No one cares

eX SpaceX

Rocket shart itself on the launchpad it seems...

Why do you care about America news all the time?

has ISIS taken responsibility yet?

private space companies sound like a total scam

how the fuck are you a private company if every dollar you make is off government contracts

Because this is a board for fucking with Merry Cunts

Ask Lockheed Martin

They are just getting in early
One day SpaceEx will sell the world personal spacecrafts for us to take vacations on the moon with.

>This rocket was set to launch on Saturday, September 3 on a mission to deliver Facebook’s first satellite to orbit.
Google is not fucking around any more. This is hardball, fellas. Prepare for the Facebooko-Google war.

Because that's how contractors work

At least they don't enjoy the dumbass contract arrangements that our other contractors have

If I weren't on Sup Forums this time, I wouldn't even notice that something was exploded in America.

they were testing a rocket that they already used in the past for a 2nd launch, it's the first time it's been done. it's sad desu

>One day SpaceEx will sell the world personal spacecrafts for us to take vacations on the moon with.

hah yeah right
the 1950s are calling btw

If it wasn't for an Italian telling everyone on Sup Forums a rocket exploded somewhere in the country, I wouldn't have known either.

I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of riding on a spaceship built by a cost-cutting private corporation.

At least they're not Weyland Yutani

I don't know if this board is old enough to get that reference.

Ok, I see this was a static firing test, not a launch. Oh well, shit happens.

2bh I'm not old enough to get that reference, I'm just a movie autist

good one

i did
i understood the reference
last Weyland-Yutani movie was in 2004 anyways

>this obsession

Privatize the profits, socialize the losses

t. neoliberal oligarch