I'm going to Moscow in 3 weeks, I'll be staying there for a week. I don't know anything about Russia...

I'm going to Moscow in 3 weeks, I'll be staying there for a week. I don't know anything about Russia. A part of me thinks russians are probably lovely people, another is afraid I'll get killed for some reason. I don't know if I'm excited or scared.

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/07/opinion/the-art-of-reading-russian-obituaries.html
en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Moscow
moscow.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/moscow/ru/statistics/population/
youtube.com/watch?v=pnN2BNrSrXY
vocaroo.com/i/s1UtNqIkUhtO
vocaroo.com/i/s1gnTlc4ZCoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're not lovely people, but also not mean
don't act like an american and you'll survive

I speak fluent english, some german, and absolutely no russian, though I'm trying to learn some before I go. How much of a problem is language?

Moscow is fine, pumped to the gills with tourist.

The younger population will speak more English, as with anywhere

Its midnight in russia now so you should ask at another time 2bh

I get you, I can do that

Yeah I'm dumb

>Moscow
>Russians

No ethnic Russians there
Go to Saint Petersburg

Also, I've had the USSR anthem as my alarm sound for about a year now, I really like it. Will that be a problem?

You're not going to pass by saint petersburg? I'll be there around the same time

They will look at you as they look at a retard

It's not a problem for the younger generation. I can add your kik or even meet in Moscow if you wanna. No homo.

>and absolutely no russian
You're fucked desu

>I can add your kik or even meet in Moscow if you wanna
>No homo.
DON'T TRUST THIS GUY

nytimes.com/2016/04/07/opinion/the-art-of-reading-russian-obituaries.html

Dude it's like two camps in Russia. Those who heavily like the city and those who heavily dislike. I've lived there for a year. It's like the worst city i had to live.

It might be bad for living, but it looks cool for tourists.

To be killed you need to drink with bydlo or just to be very very very very lucky

>bad for living

>It's like the worst city i had to live.
Why?

>I'm going to Moscow in 3 weeks, I'll be staying there for a week
why? work?

It's in Russia

I'd rather not say

>I'm going to Moscow in 3 weeks
>argentinian flag
good luck, pal. you're gonna need it

Mail order bride? Say goodbye to your kidney.

fuck you, you made this thread, now tell us

t. Spb-fag

he's not wrong tho

I'm a really social person i have to say. The first thing is obviously the weather. I'm a nordic person, i like cold but not when it's 24\7 10 month a year raining + with this depressing architecture and homeless beggars eww.
The second thing is, i was lucky that i have friends there because the city is dead by 10 PM. So if you want to have a good time (obviously with such weather) you need to find a club or a place that you're interesed but you might discover a problem - locals won't be welcoming and most likely say go fuck yourself if you'd just come over to a place. It's a long story but i hope you got the point. The people there treat themselves as polite, open-minded, smart (and patriotic) etc. It's obviously not like that and it's super annoying like everyone is so selfish and high self-esteem.
I live in Moscow now and SPB-faggots will obviously blame me as "a typical moscow hater" but the thing is i'm not even Russian.

Moscow is an utterly horrid city and I've been to some pretty shitty places. Be prepared.

>Only 36% white
:(

en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Moscow
>Non-white people should be especially vigilant since the number of violent attacks by skinheads is prevalent, and most minorities are likely to be stopped for document checks by the police.

this imbecile again

It's definitely not reliable. We have the city it's called ROSSTAT (basically ROSSIA STATISTIKA). I worked there previous autumn btw. So the Russians in Moscow are near 10 millions which means ~66%.

0%*

>asiarussia
But can you trust them? I see white people everyday and they are majority in my district

>Any advice?
Stay the fuck away, you idiot.

"the site" i meant.

>I'm a really social person i have to say
Good, i'm the opposite.
>the city is dead by 10 PM
That sounds great. Seems like a robot friendly place.

Only thing I know about SPB is from a friend's friend who attended a school there as part of an exchange program when he was 18.

The teachers sat in a locked cage-like structure during lunch break wtf.

actally 47%
russians+ukrainains+belarusians+moldovan+jews

skinheads in Russia? now this is new

do you have any link with statistics?

> now this is new
You know nothing about Russia, right? I mean, why should you.

I plan on visiting Russia next year. Any recommendations where to go? Spb or Moscow? Any special landmarks? I Understand a tiny bit of russian

you said it, why should I

Communism is gone. No more friendship and magic. Now we hate each other.

Stay away.

Yes. But you have to translate the page.
moscow.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/moscow/ru/statistics/population/

Anyway here's the pic.
>Russians
>Ukrainians
>Tatars
>Belarusians
... It's october 2002 and october 2010

>Any recommendations where to go?
Go fuck yourself.

yeah I knew about gopniks/bydlo and the violence, but I had no idea there were skinheads too, especially since everybody know what the nazis said about slavs and stuff

Don't listen to the idiot. You'll most likely meet friendly people in Moscow and a lot of places to visit.

Hello ok first say you hate Americans and love cha gavara and fidel kastro and our cold and blood histria
Secend never smile in Russia never not to guys not to girls
Speak in Russian only like da niet spasiba kak dela don't say to Russian suka blyat he will kill you and cut your head off
Don't act like American just don't we hate them so we Gona kill them all in war soon or leter
Act like a man really strong not like fagt swed or German weak fuckers
Speak loud and not like Americans cowboys
Never go talk or fight with kavkaz people never
Don't be gredy we don't give a fuck about your historia we have our on rich historia don't make us speak in Latin we hate it we speak Russian only to Americans scum :)

Good lock cha gavara or Fidel kastro

Go to Krasny Oktyabr in Moscow it's where the youth are hanging. Meet a Russian qt or just make a friend and they'll show you the best places from the local POV.

is that census data? your census data doesn't seem to be reliable because
1. it's based on self-identification so every churka can call himself a russian
2. it doesn't count illegal immigrants and guest workers

Honestly, skinheads are too early 2000s to be a real threat for you. Don't be afraid.
I would recommend you to learn some basic russian words though, that would help.

It's the 2000s thing
Already no skinheads here

>BPЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁTИ
Zazhopinks fag detected

You are probably sit at home and surf 4ching everyday, right?

> Zazhopinks fag detected
I was born and live in Moscow. Plus, I'm ethnic Russian. Should I prove it with passport, or your'll believe since we are the most populous city?

That's why i said 66%. I already subtracted churkas. I can explain it a little bit easier. If you go down to the metro and pick a selection of 10 people it'll more likely be 5 Blue-eyed Russians 1 Dark-eyed Russian"", 3 Asians (whatever who - Uzbekistan\Kazahstan\China
Korea etc) and only 1 caucasian(not by american standards) so it'll be chechen or dagestani or azer. Azers are like hm.. i'd say i see chinks on the streets everyday but not the caucasians like Azers.

okay I understand

Ja bil v Moskve I tam ocen mnogo nie ruskix ja vidil tam tolko kavkaz gruzin I Armenin pecemu gde vse Etno ruskiji I etno ukrainci??

Kak dale tam s ekonomikaj ?? Vam nada vse Sami delat zapad vas nie lujubit i za ameriku

Kill them all Putin killed them all :)

o shit
i'm actually white tho
really

Are azerbaijanis good or bad in general?

You alright there, m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnN2BNrSrXY
This motivates me

>A part of me thinks russians are probably lovely people, another is afraid I'll get killed for some reason. I don't know if I'm excited or scared.
Bro, everyone here thinks exactly the same. You know, it's Russia- anything can happen.
>Any advice?
Just live your life. Act conscious.

Yeah take bunch of money.

Those who're in Moscow are usually have money(basically that's why they went here). They're moderately rich and they treat others suitable. Also they're "hot blooded" like in europe we usually say about hispanic people(macho shit etc). So they're offensive with no reason, they're too mean to the girls etc but it still happens not often.
So you can expect a mix of the two traits of character. Of course with an exception as always.

Kostroma fag confirms though. Moscow is the worst cancer that could ever happen to Russia. When they say "golden horde" they usually mean moscow scum. First thing than comes to my mind when I hear "moscow", it's churkas. No hard feels, comrade. YOu might be a nice guy, but moscowites are mostly either churkas or swagging fags as stupid and arrogant as americans.

Is this true? I've watched a lot of documentaries on Russian Neo-Nazi groups and it honestly scared me as my girlfriend is not white so I've always been reluctant to visit.

Bce нopм. Пpocтo нe пoнимaю, кoгдa тaкoe гoвopят. Кoгдa yчилcя y нac из 30 чeлoвeк тoлькo тpoe нe Pyccкиe и oдин Хoхoл был.

COWARD

In tourist places nothing will happen to you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UtNqIkUhtO

It's not true. Feel free to visit, you're gonna be completely safe. I promise.

Tы чe тaкoй хpиплый, aнoн?

aнгинa

Hy выздopaвливaй тoгдa. Хoтя бы нe гнycaвый, кaк я.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gnTlc4ZCoE

here's a tip: do not walk around smiling

So i guess she's asian. Don't worry man, nothing bad will happen. Russia is a shithole but only by the standards of living and it's way way better in Moscow and even Saint-Petersburg.

Actually yo can smile but only for some reason

This. Appearing happy is the easiest way to out yourself as a naive foreigner.

We don't usually smile but we're friendly. See our faces.

>Be in Ukraine
>People realize I'm a foreigner because I smile and hold doors

That's beautiful, I see it

Cлeвa нe чyвaк из cepиaлa "Шкoлa"*?

Actually there were black people working there as sandwichmen. No bullshit.

>"Visit the SPB chocolate museum"
>"I got this brown at Ivanov's sun tannery"

He знaю, нe cмoтpeл. Ho этo нa faces & laces былo тaк чтo впoлнe вoзмoжнo.

Both Moscow and Saint Petersburg are filled with blacks, gypsies and Arabs. It's disgusting.

Just a moving crowd. Can't see them.
Anyway you're not right cuz these cities are filled by asians not by arabs or blacks especially.

That sounds fun, what's the average age in this Кpacный Oктябpь? Is it like a club or a park or something? I'll be going to Russia next summer and I'd love to make some friends that might give me a reason to go back the next year.

That monent when 4% are ruling the city

Some Russians and Georgians look like gypsies. Russians, Dagestanis and Chechens are Arabs. Moscow universities have plenty of blacks.

You can guess the age of them. It's a place which includes both club and park (also cinema, shop and other stuff) located near by the Gorky park.

>Dagestanis and Chechens are Arabs
Brazilians are probably more related to Arabs then we North-Caucadians are, you retard. Why are you talking about things you know nothing about? Brazlian education?

You both are using proxies don't you

Hot damn some of those girls are gorgeous. I'd better get in on that while I'm there. Can't wait to make a Russian girl scream O Бoжe!

I am not using one for sure. Don't know about the Brazilian fag.

sounds like a suburban school