youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

korean pop

alright boys new thread lets go

the hardship

bum

cara

PLANTAGENET

The Norman Kings of England rose, indeed, to an eminence which was the wonder and dread of all neighbouring nations. They conquered Ireland. They received the homage of Scotland. By their valour, by their policy, by their fortunate matrimonial alliances, they became far more popular on the Continent than their liege lords the Kings of France. Asia, as well as Europe, was dazzled by the power and glory of our tyrants. Arabian chroniclers recorded with unwilling admiration the fall of Acre, the defence of Joppa, and the victorious march to Ascalon; and Arabian mothers long awed their infants to silence with the name of the lionhearted Plantagenet. At one time it seemed that the line of Hugh Capet was about to end as the Merovingian and Carlovingian lines had ended, and that a single great monarchy would spread from the Orkneys to the Pyrenees.

Had the Plantagenets, as at one time seemed likely, succeeded in uniting all France under their government, it is probable that England would never have had an independent existence. The follies and vices of the seventh were her salvation. Had John inherited the great qualities of his father, of Henry Beauclerc, or of the Conqueror, nay, had he even possessed the martial courage of Stephen or of Richard, and had the King of France at the same time been as incapable as all the other successors of Hugh Capet had been, the House of Plantagenet must have risen to unrivalled ascendancy in Europe.

What was it

I don't blame janny for losing the battle

Tis was a fight too big for any man

fat cunt

Judging by the things she posts on twitter and the fact that she works at tesco despite her family being well off enough to have sent her to uni straight out of school I'm guessing she had to go to college to do one of those "you fucked up at school but if you sit this college course for 2 years you might get into uni" things.

>If I was a copper id shoot down and oppress commie scum at every opportunity

whats the best betting website that allows me to bet on nearly anything?

Corbyn seems like a real alpha male. I don't see why you don't just make him PM already

>two

that'll do me

haha you got BOTH of my froggies on there nice one

imagine [something something]

>three of my posts are included in this
I am THRILLED

Because everyone is a bourgeoisie, Blairite fuck

thinking about how fucking great I am

>don't wait up

2 were me x

>none me
honestly gutted. really need to work harder

Kyary

lads

kind of enjoy Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, lads.
Anyone read the novel?

Me on the top and bottom

good wee collage

Quite a few desu

>88
Ja heil

liveleak.com/view?i=7e6_1472924184

are english niggers?

why are we getting spammed with windmills?

lads im having a fish finger sandwich but im trying to lose weight

will it be rank if i dont have it with butter?

never had one butterless before iah

alt-right on a ASCII rampage?

le reddit army has arrived xD

>Nazis bombing Britain again

chuckled

Just report them lads

I imagine it was doubles who get raided

cara

2 me

>Jews putting Jews into movie roles

What's the confusion about?

*slams the door of the air-raid shelter, leaving my family outside*

Come and have a drink with me at work lads, I'll even get you one on the house x

Surprised why I never noticed him all that time in The Hague

good post

not falling for your tricks

getting raided by nederdraad

>filter germany
>filter switzerland
>filter austria

pretty easy 2bh. not like i've ever read anything of worth from those flags anyway

Where are you and I'll think about it xx

I'm still thinking about this pug.

*try to have a sneaky fart*
*pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut*

woopsie lads, sorry for the smell haha

meddl briten

JANNY, KILL!

really made me have a good think this did

youtube.com/watch?v=YsRMoWYGLNA

Good lad.

Payback for the fourth Anglo-Dutch War

janny's going to have an absolute meltdown when he sees this

finally found something uglier than Maisie

Captcha: 444

all these windmills, why are the dutch speaking english instead of ersatzdeustch i mean dutch

now do the whip
*do the whip*
now do the naenae
*do the naenae*

B-but it's the budget iPhone! She's clearly oppressed.

unironically wish neo-nazi's were smarter so they could attempt to be taken as a serious party.

ngl feeling a bit offended right now by these posts

ah yes newbuilds

>JaNNy'S ComINg

banter or twats?

youtube.com/watch?v=JcLXfow2jEk

picture the scene: it's midday in Navarre, the sun casts a blazing heat over the narrow streets of Pamplona, not a soul in sight.

in the middle of a dangerously narrow residential street, a midnight black 330lb bull stands proud, frothing at the mouth, a near insatiable bloodlust that has claimed the lives of over 50 men and women that day, crimson red running down its ivory white horns

suddenly it freezes, and turns to face down the street, it has sensed the presence of another, perhaps this shall be the one to quench its thirst for blood?

a gust of wind blows dust and flyers advertising the annual bull run into the air. As the atmosphere clears, the bull meets eyes with our protagonist, your humble narrator.

The bull is seething with anger at the arrogance of this latest challenger, not a whiff of fear can be detected from this man as he strikes a match against the heel of his boot and lights up a cigarette, extinguishing the match on his scrotum.

Our protagonist stands proud, cowboy boots polished to a fine shine, his cowboy hat passed down through generations of his family sat proudly atop his head, and a red neckerchief tied liberally around his neck.

He takes the neckerchief and unties it, holding it aloft in the wind to catch the eye of his opponent, and proceeds to tie it tightly around his ballsack, turning it a vibrant scarlet colour.

The bull loses all control of rational thought and resorts to its primal instincts, breaking into a sprint at over 35mph, horns leading the charge, hooves pounding the dirt

our protagonist lifts his head slightly, throws his cigarette on the ground and smiles at the corner of his mouth, arms outstretched and goolies presented proudly

youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA

yeh she should've just bought one of the state manufactured mobiles instead

fake you gullible fucking spastic

the whip gesture is so stupid it always makes me chuckle

>getting jewed that much

christ.

watching vintage tim videos from 2015

Ah yes, because it's either an iPhone or a state manufactured phone isn't it

Thick cunt

why are you fedora posting spam?

>why yes i do part-take in these late saturday hi-jinks on the 'chon, hehe! DEUS EX VAULT xD

The Beehive in Bradford, I'm not even brown x

*starts reading /r/theredpill*
*third eye opens*

>images.duckduckgo.com.png

I feel a sudden urge to read Don Quixote

If they were smarter they wouldn't be nazis

literally tim

>bradford

@64404671
(You)
Nothing wrong with wanting your country your own.

hahaha hi janny

I feel a sudden urge to IM some ketamine

>I feel a sudden urge to read Don Quixote

>Error: You were warned. You must first view this warning to post again.
i'll fucking deck u janny if ur not careful

fair enough

fucking niggers I swear to god kill all those fucking coons fucking monkey black pieces of shit.
watch out nigger, the klan's getting bigger

I feel a sudden urge to wank

>I feel a sudden urge to read Don Quixote

I can work a bar job and still have a lot to spare after rent and bills, not bad really lad x

>Neo-Nazis
Scum. All of them.

Fuck the Nazis and Fuck the Leftists.