a.co/9EvnyBf
rapid-hub.org/data/angles_UCI_CS.csv'
raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is windows 10 pro for the public anymore or is it for businesses

bump

I installed windows with this
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1
and now I'm getting bothered by windows saying it's not genuine whenever I use the photo viewer, and then this shows up on my desktop. I've tried many of the suggested workarounds (put slgr -rearm into command console, disabling the windows activation program, deleting slui.exe, etc) with absolutely no success. Anyone know any other fixes? Should I look into making the change to linux?

Bought a new iPhone and the video card was faulty. Took it to an apple store and they replaced it with a new one since I had a warranty. So what happens to my warranty? Do i not have one anymore?

yes it is. Maybe you are searching for enterprise or LTSB.

Look for "kmspicco"

How do you know that the gpu of the iphone was faulty? Normally, you keep the same warranty from the first time you bought the iphone.

scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html

yes i wanna buy this, since its cheap as shit but im curious if i need to connect to a business server i already used a enterprise key but i cant activate it

If you have a enterprise key, that's it. It's the same for pro or home version but with more less bloatware. You activate it only once

Why is my computer getting a kernel power error even though when I put in all my shit on a power supply calculator and add extra shit I don't have it says I only need 450W, even though I have a 750W power supply unit?
I bought a new one because my old one was doing this, then the problem stopped after replacing my power supply unit, now I'm getting it again.
Is there any reason for this to happen other than a faulty power supply?

My PC is running slow and I believe it's because of background processes so I want to fresh install everything

My PC came with Windows 8 but it's at 10 right now. What will happen and if it goes back to 8 is there any reason to update to 10?

i have a valid enterprise key, but it wont activate without connecting to a stupid server and i tried multiple commands to fix it and make it work.

Is there any Windows software that can write over free space on a hard drive that already has shit on it?
Want to get rid of my naughty stuff but last time I did, I caved in in and downloaded disk recovery software and got it all back.

you'll have a warranty from when you purchased the first one unless stated otherwise
apple support is good so you could phone them up just to clarify

not really. I would stay with 10. Just make a bootable USB and reinstall windows 10, formatting the older one.

Sorry to hear that user. I had windows 10 enterprise because my university give us the key. But only required the key number. I have windows 10 home now but the enterprise is better. How do you get the key?

1, they are avaiblie online i find them all the time
2, from some user in a Sup Forums thread not sure if the keys work anymore do you want me to post them

I downloaded kmspicco off of here
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kmspico-official-thread.65739/
Installed it, ran the KMSELDI.exe and it just popped open a window saying "program complete" audibly before showing this window.

lol dude your gonna get rekt i installed kms and it gave me bad adware and trojans.

dafaq. Just search kmspicco from some torrent site

I don't initially think to look for torrents for stuff.
Regardless, from what I've gathered this is the thread the actual maker of the program posted. Some of the hosted files were still up and working. The only reason I can think of that this program isn't working is because my windows doesn't seem to check if it's activated properly. In this video, it shows what windows 7 usually looks when it's not activated, and my picture shows what my computer shows there.
youtu.be/RFdhz4OZDxc?t=4m10s
I think I'm just stuck with this damn not genuine warning, really starting to want to just switch to a different OS.

It sure seemed like other sites hosting it were malicious, glad I didn't download the first thing that popped up.

How do I get a list of ips connected to my cloud storage?

its so hard to google because i dont know any terminology as I am new to networking, will be using python

ty

How hard is the network+ cert? can i knock that shit out in a month? have my A+ and currently enrolled in a sys admin course

My shell script requires a command that prompts for a sudo password
How do I give permission for this file to run for any user without prompting for the password?
So far I've read about editing the sudoers file but I have no idea what to uncomment or even if I have to write a newline into the sudoers file.

Thanks in advance

How would one begin learning how to hack, and what is the preferred language of hackers?

Is there any danger of me resetting my PC?

Do you think it might fix my problems

This is horrible advice. The link he gave is the actual program. 90% of everything else is that program with raging piles of malware added.

yes factory reset it if your the kmspico user thats what i did

Do you mean Education key?

Bleachbit

There's not really any reason to prefer 10, unless you want a modern microsoft exclusive game. It's really easy to go back, especially if you have the microsoft key printed on the bottom/back of the PC

howtogeek.com/206329/how-to-find-your-lost-windows-or-office-product-keys/

>howtogeek.com/206329/how-to-find-your-lost-windows-or-office-product-keys/
Thanks anons, I really appreciate it pal

If I want to find a video file embedded within an exe (umemaro demo)..

are their utilities for this kind of thing? I see some to extract icons but nothing else.

of course this is assuming its not encrypted or something

A+ is more time consuming so you should be able to do it in less than a month.

thanks

Thanks!

Take a class/classes in cybersecurity.

bump this

Would this be good enough to stream 4k over a 100/40 connection from Australia to Japan.
Also, for rss and music streaming.

Synology DiskStation DS1817+ NAS with 2GB RAM
pccasegear.com/products/39287/synology-diskstation-ds1817-nas-with-2gb-ram

i got this old laptop for free. whats the best lightweight distro?

I'm trying to run 3 monitors on an AMD system

I have a Radeon R9 series 290, currently running 2 monitor and I googled if my gpu can run 3 since it has a third slot and came to the conclusion that it should. So I try to plug in the third monitor and it will detect the third but only display 2

Is there any kind of setting in eyefinity i can do to get all 3 working or will i have to buy some sort of adapter/dongle?

before the new windows update I use to be able to click on my speaker icon and select my source

now I have to right click the icon and go into settings and select default communication devices.

how do the old feature back/

If Sup Forums made a portable computer to compete with the GPD Win/2, what kind of free as in free speech and free as in free beer software would come pre-installed?

Anybody here have any experience with configuring an X230t? I want the screen to rotate so that when I switch it into tablet mode, I don't have to also flip the thing 180 degrees. I was trying to follow the instructions here
codeablereason.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/set-up-x230-tablet/ but I got stuck when he said to go into XFCE under the keyboard settings and map the screen rotation tablet button. I'm running Ubuntu, not Xubuntu like him, but it can't be that different. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone with a SteelSeries mouse (or maybe keyboard too) know what the right setting configuration is to get a "use CPI #2 while button is held, return to CPI #1 on release" setup?

The CPI toggle function is under the "mouse buttons" section but there are two available routines for it: 'play once' and 'repeat while pressed'. When i select repeat while pressed and save the change, the button doesn't behave as expected (it does nothing perceivable) and upon returning to the button assignment interface I find that it switched over to play once (though it doesn't even play once, it just does nothing). Best setup at the moment is having the CPI toggle set with the play once routine, but I still have to click again instead of just letting go which is more actions than I'd like to keep in mind for something I want on-the-fly.
Side note; 'repeat while pressed' in this driver software is a repeat-after-delay thing, like you set it to input the 'a' key and it inputs an 'a' keystroke ever 15 ms or however long you set it until you press the button again. I tested what would happen when I set the interval to 0 ms for a left click, I moved my cursor to an image on my desktop, pressed and released the assigned button (what I want is a held press, in this test a click and drag function) and half a second later I pressed the assigned button again to turn it off because I had just opened 50 instances of my image viewer.

It looks like there isn't a built in way to do this (and there hasn't been for 1-2 years) so anyone know a workaround? This would be similar in practice to a 1 key push-to-talk configuration. I'd just get a different mouse (this is a rival 500) but this has pretty much the exact button layout I had been looking for.

best antivirus + firewall for a normie?

Are CS degrees a huge meme?

whats the exact model of 290 you have? manufacturer and all?
I think they do a thing sometimes where it has the multiple physical output ports but some of the non-like ones share the same "path" basically. So suppose you have a card with 1x DVI-D and 2x HDMI, one of those HDMI ports might share the output of the DVI-D meaning you can't use both at once, the system will default to one, but you can still use the remaining HDMI port regardless of what you choose because its resources are just for it; it's pretty much that way so you don't need to use an adapter if you change cable types.

In the attached diagram, A1 is the HDMI that has its lane to itself and A2 + B1 share a lane, the GPU can only send through one at a time.

my near end fortigate is reporting failure on the phase 1 nego but my far end fortigate is reporting success on the phase 1 nego. wtf is going on?

the ipsec tunnel was working 2 days ago. it went down a yesterday night. any suggestions?

I just installed Windows 10 Pro and it runs so much slower compared to Windows 7. Is there any way to make it run faster by removing any unnecessary junk?

What the fuck is this guys
I never posted cp or anything illegal
Shit, I always try to have as civilized conversation as possible

Obviously I can post, but when I try to make a thread I get pic related. WHY

Should I buy this if I want to get into the IT field?

a.co/9EvnyBf

Are you using a VPN?

What does it mean if a device or software of sale is 'OEM'?

What happened to nyaa.pantsu.cat ? I don't see their threads and the website is down.

No

I tried to repair my mouse right click since sometimes it wouldnt click when I clicked which was extremely annoying since I play click intensive games a lot, followed a couple of guides online but now I cant put the copper tension spring back on, I spend 3 hours trying to get it in and decided to check the other button spring to see how it was set up, after removing the black box that spring also came out and I cant put either of them, would a tecnician think Im a retard if I take my mouse in shambles like it is now in hopes he fixes my mistake?

DAIZ

What's that? I'm not following you

I have a GTX 1080 with an EK waterblock that I don't use anymore.
My brother wants to add it to his mining rig.
Is that a good idea?

I have extra pumps and rads, but seems excessive for a mining machine

So I got a meme phone with no headphone jack and I need to get new headphones. At the moment I have AKG k451s. I'm thinking of "upgrading" to the AKG Y50BTs. In terms of sound quality, will that be a downgrade, sidegrade or upgrade?

That's what the SUID bit is for. When any user executes the file it runs with the file owner's privileges. So you could chown your file to root, set the SUID bit and every user can execute it without sudo. Of course if anyone besides root can edit the file, it's also a massive security gap.

Hey /sqt/

I'm trying to make a json dict using python, getting data from another json... but it give me
File "", line 6
hfile=open("coinlists\_alphabatized_coinlist.json", "w+")
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

here's the code:
from string import ascii_uppercase, digits
import json

coinlist=open("list.json", "r")
coinlist=json.load(list)

ualphanum=ascii_uppercase+digits

for c in ualphanum:
listy=[]
for k,v in list["Data"].items():
if k[0]==c:
listy.append({c:{k:v}})
hfile=open("lists\_alphabatized_list.json", "w+")
hfile.write(str(listy))
hfile.close()

pls respond

I've been screwing around with Kmail for a bit but I'm still not sure exactly why I might want to use it over a web client.

there's 20V on my laptop charger, but when I look into my battery info it says there is half the voltage. is my battery going to die? it took 7 hours to charge 90% of it, is this the reason? is this because it's under powered?

hayes_url = 'rapid-hub.org/data/angles_UCI_CS.csv'

def download_csvfile(csv_url):
response = request.urlopen(csv_url)
csv = response.read()
csv_str = csv.decode('utf-8')
lines = csv_str

dest_url = r'angles_UCI_CS.csv'

fx = open(dest_url, "w")

for line in lines:
fx.write(line)

fx.close()

download_csvfile(hayes_url)

I am download the csv file from that url(named hayes_url) and when I download it, I am writing the data correctly but the data is written every other line, rather than each line. The original csv file has everything 1 line at a time, why is my code leaving a blank space then adding each line? Sorry if that doesn't make sense

well I looked for original battery and it says 10v is intended voltage so no problem I guess.. maybe the problem is something else

7 hours to charge points more to a bad charger.

Here is a photo to clear up what I said. Why is it writing every other line?

I'm getting a second internal hdd because my old one is almost full. I run linux, should I format the new hdd as ext4 or ntfs?

OEM stands for Equipment Manufacturer meaning the software is intended for that specific device, or rather it's preinstalled by the manufacturer. You can get OEM versions of software via key sites like G2A or something, and they're usually super cheap, so why is that? Well in terms of performance there's zero difference, but using OEM software you’re in essence taking on the role of the manufacturer of your device, so """tech support""" will not aid you in unfucking something. I've heard some people say OEM installs of Windows are tied to the machine itself, so taking that drive and putting it into another system could invalidate the key, hell, something as simple as adding more RAM can fuck it up.

my parents are tech illiterate and today they almost clicked one of those "your PC is about to explode press here to safe the world" buttons
what should I install on their browser to prevent shit that could happen?
I was thinking about popup blocker or adblock or something like that but I dont want them calling me everytime a site is blocked cause you use adblocker

Why not just let them click it, get a virus then tell them to pay you to fix it?
They'll soon learn not to be a fucking dunce.

use a custom hosts raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts

ublock origin

uBlock Origin
I cant think of one site ive had blocked because it was malicious

also consider lockdown options for your browser so they cant disable it
sorry for poor post format im in a windtunnel

he's talking about anti adblockers

Depends on what they use, but there's a few I've installed that keeps things like that under control. After install all these I gave it a good stress test and only saw one pop-up ad. I don't know if these are proper, some randy could pop in the thread and tell me I'm retarded for using these but this is what works proper for my family.

uBlock Origin, uBlock Origin Extra, No Coin, HTTPS Everywhere, Block the Ad-Blocker blocker, adf.ly KILLER, and Nano Defender filters.

Maybe a script for TamperMonkey as well to hide popups.

I dont hate them that much

I look into it

dont sites notice that you use ublock?

thanks I give it a try

Screwed a Win7 partition up by installing that bootcamp tools thing(old one stopped working). So now I'm trying to salvage the important files off of it, only half of it is showing up via Disk Utility. what do? It'sa only 2 folders but 1 is missing. I've noticed a lot of files aren't showing up at all. I think it's not corrupted because Disk Utility is still giving accurate numbers in used space and total files.

How do I make a table with big number of columns?
I tried the following:
\begin{tabularx}{\textwidth}{*{32}{|@{}>{\centering}X@{}|}}
\hline
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 7 & 8 & 9 & 10 & 11 & 12 & 13 & 14 & 15 & 16 & 17 & 18 & 19 & 20 & 21 & 22 & 23 & 24 & 25 & 26 & 27 & 28 & 29 & 30 & 31 & 32 \\
\hline
\end{tabularx}
and got crap (pic related).

boot in safe mode and copy you user folder. it will copy your personal files + hidden folders (aka roaming, local, etc..)

W7 refuses to boot at all. There's no getting into it.

Okay nevermind my sister just now found out she put her files into a different folder. Crisis contained.

kmspico wont isntall it keeps exiting itself out

If you don't get into a top tier tech company (Google etc) on a grad scheme, is it doable to get in as an experienced hire? I accepted an offer at a second tier company and I'm thinking of working there for a few years, gaining experience then moving on to bigger things. Am I being delusional?

Memory aside, is there a proper reason why one-pass compilers don't have a hashmap of yet to be declared symbols?

download a pre-activated windows version then

Don't know if it's still safe or not, but I used to use Microsoft Toolkit to activate Windows. I don't really trust pre-activated versions and I'd die before buying a copy.

Is buying a 1080 TV reasonable if Im on a budget? Does regular 1080p content looks better on a 4k panel?

Should I work for Amazon or Blizzard?
More money in Amazon
More fun in Blizzard

Long story short, I failed a test and punched my cheapo chink mech kb and now a bunch of keys act like they are pressed all the time until I press shift, Can it be fixed by desoldering and soldering them again? I ordered a new one already but it would be nice if I could fix this one too.

Work as what?
Anyways Blizzard more interesting as you said.

Is buying a 1080 TV reasonable if Im on a budget?
A TV will work okay, but you may need to play around with the system setting to make sure that nothing is going off behind the bezel. But honestly, it's not that big of a deal. I've been using my 1080p display for a long time now, and the first week was impressive but now I could take it or leave it for my old 900p monitor.

Here's something you may wanna look into. This is dependent on your location so this may either be amazing or a waste of time. I live in a town where there's a fuck-ton of artsy colleges around, so you can walking into any Goodwill or pawnshop to find people broken dreams for really cheap. I've gotten a $70 mic for $10 because it was "broken". Just wasn't plugged in all the way. Two of my displays are from Goodwill, found an older i7 2600k for $50 at a PC scrap shop, and yesterday I got a $30 flight stick for $3. Again, depends on your location but it's worth a look at least.

>Does regular 1080p content looks better on a 4k panel?
Not really, no. By itself you're not going to see any difference besides it looking worse if you go fullscreen. It depends on the color settings and all those other specs, but in general it'll be the same. You can use some fancy filters for media players to give content a "HDR" effect or even make it a higher framerate, but a YouTube video or random file on its own won't be any different.

Programmer.

How would you go about repairing a corrupted flash drive, that can neither be cleaned nor formatted with diskpart, and that basically unmounts itself at any attempt to access it? I do not care about the data, nothing important on there, just that a working drive would be nice.

I cannot for the life of me find out why this Ruby code is DUPLICATING the size of my array, I tried all types of loops to populate the array yet the size is changed from 5 to 10, wherein elements [0] to [5] are null, and the last 5 elements are populated with what I want. I'm certain the problem lies only in line 32 as I replaced the push with puts and it worked fine i.e. didn't change the size of the array and initialise the newly added elements with null.

Output is (from the print statements):

I've always used BOOTICE to sort out drives after I've done something to make a 32GB show up as only 30MB, and I know it has a ton of options for "rebuilding" the drive itself, but I'm not sure on the specifics of the rebuilding process. It's a free little tool that looks like it belongs on Windows 95, but it works better than any built in partition manager I've used. Windows, OS X, [meme] Linux, etc.. you name it.

bought a monitor on ebay
it occasionally gets horizontal lines shooting across the screen.
is it about to die? should i return it?

Does anybody else run into this issue when using Stylechan? How to fix? I've tried doing ublock updates, and even when disabling my adblockers entirely it still happens, so I'm convinced it's Stylechan failing to load occasionally.

You could consider using software called Wallpaper Engine. I've got non-genuine Windows 7 and can't use any patches or loaders due to installing via GPT. Wallpaper Engine overlays the forced black wallpaper and non-genuine logo, so you don't see it.

It requires Steam though since you get the wallpapers from the Steam workshop. Would probably not recommend installing Steam just for that.