What email-client does Sup Forums use?

what email-client does Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmail.vivaldi.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yandex

My browser. There's no point in having an extra client for it.

This

Just pay for fastmail and be done with it

>Only has one email address.

My Android phone

>not having all emails forwarded to one account

>Allowing one account to see all your emails.

evolution.

it's the only one that seems to work with M$ Exchange (calendar, corporate address book, etc), google's webmail & calendar and standard IMAP and caldav or local calendar.

it also supports gpg2 integration ootb and gnome-keyring for password management/gpg.

the really killer feature is the filtering capability though; unlike thunderbird, you have a lot more power in that regard and even have the ability to run an incoming email through an external script or binary to handle filtering.

I use an @devio.us e-mail account and they don't offer webmail, so I use SeaMonkey Mail.

>pretending to work for the NSA

>Inbox
I an invite to it from a friend when it was invite-only for a while and just got used to it.

Outlook 2003/2010.
It's literally the best.

Thunderbird & Mutt

>My browser
What web-based client do you use then?
Fucking gmail?

Claws

Inbox by Gmail

You got a problem with Gmail? Grow up, schizo.

I just log in and log out, brainlet. I have all of my passwords memorized and my browser doesn't save anything but bookmarks when I close it.

Startmail and Protonmail, and my own home mail server, you fucking brainlet.

>brainlet
Projecting

It is impossible to not have a Google account in the year of our Lord, 2018 Common Era (CE), A.K.A. Christian Era. Google is incredibly useful to the point of being crucial. Every few months they create something useful. One day, those refusing to go balls deep, you will regret it. Don't miss out on recording your memories!

Good goy.

thunderbird as i also use it for irc and instant messaging. this is convenient use of my computer resources

you don't belong here
fuck off

Sylpheed master race reporting in.

enjoy your botnet goy

Thunderbird

SeaMonkey. Adopted the change last week. Much cleaner than thunderbird and gives you much more control.

Gmail, in terms of features and reliability, is the best email service out there.

the online client is pretty slow though, editing and writing mails with it is just painful with horrible input lag (like in google docs).

a/i user here

i've never experienced those issues

I use opera mail. They stopped developer and it works like a charm. I like the way it sorts mails by tags and not folders. Even with multiple accounts it feels like just one and I find stuff quicker.

Too bad Vivaldi doesn't have a mail client though - I'd switch instantly

Thunderbird. It's just werks, even if sometime crashes and when i need to get rid of spam it moves in one single place for every emails.

Gmail for my personal email, Outlook for work.

Time to get a better computer my friend.

So it doesn't just werk

Thunderbird mustard race reporting in.

>I just log in and log out
So instead of clicking the Thunderbird icon and seeing if I have any new mail in all my directions I just log in and out of every one of my 6 accounts for like 20 minutes, let me guess, you use Linux?

>that guy who drank a little too much and feels courageous at the saloon, even though he gets routinely ear raped at home.

Thunderbird.

>2018
>email
You mean that thing from the 80s? I use gmail for it.
I also don't have an office suite or a music player installed, online services are more than enough. All I have installed on my home machine is Firefox and Steam.

Thunderbird with ericssons excange plugin

Thunderbird with enigmail. Also, is TorBirdy useful?

>Steam
>he doesn't stream his games

emacs

Have multiple email addresses spread across multiple domains, genius.

The one on your picture.
>There's no point
You must be unemployed.
I did that for a while, some shit didn't get forwarded properly.
There are extensions that work with Microshit Exchange, the calendar crap and stuff...

why not hushmail

>Too bad Vivaldi doesn't have a mail client though - I'd switch instantly
webmail.vivaldi.net/

mailspring

Thunderbird.
I would use Mutt if I could figure out how to work it.

Didn't like Thunderbird. Ended up with Sylpheed.

The one that came with my distro

This.

I've always used Thunderbird and never had an issue. I will probably try mutt once I feel like it.

Openmailbox

email isn't going anywhere. it has outlived many other means of communication.