BEADY

Does the EU really think it has the upper hand against the UK in the upcoming Brexit negotiations? When is the last time Continental Europe managed to defeat the Eternal Anglo?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail?page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First you have to invoke Article 50

Then you can meme

For now, you are just as cucked as the rest of us

Nah that's wrong. We should take our time before invoking Article 50. There is absolutely no reason to rush. Doing it quickly gives the advantage to the EU.

>For now, you are just as cucked as the rest of us
The difference between us and you is that our government has a democratic mandate to begin the process of leaving the EU, at a time of its own choosing, and yours does not. Your government is probably too scared to let you vote on it.

The EU will be left behind.

As long as EU doesnt try to extend some ridiculous punishment reparations like Germany has had in the past, the UK can only benefit by having to completely open its markets to incoming EU business.

>this is what brits acually believe

A thing is about to happen here that has not happened since the Elder Days. The British are going to wake up and find that they are strong.

>Denmark

Ah yes... very impressive

>bottom 10% in Poland has better socioeconomic status than the bottom 10% in fucking Japan, Germany, Britain and Switzerland.

>bottom 10% in Poland has better socioeconomic status than the top 10% of Russia, Portugal and Portuhuehue

gud meme

>And now he expects me respond with muh Danelaw and muh raiding

How many negotiators (FTE 1.0) does Britain have again?

I haven't expected anything from Denmark since 1864

>bottom 10% in Poland has better socioeconomic status than the bottom 10% in fucking Japan, Germany, Britain and Switzerland
Can you read? It doesn't say that.

My response to the Dane was savage. Please reply to this post with variations on "SAVAGE"

Mediocre

>How many negotiators (FTE 1.0) does Britain have again?

We didn't have any tanks before WW1 either

Make that 1658

>poortugal almost as poor ass Brazil
No way

>his only arguments are irrelevant history

Okay, not switzerland i stretched it a bit.

You even have to get your negotiators from banks and multinationals. And even if you take allof them that are in your country now, you will never have as much as the European commission have.

Why don't we start an old fashioned war in Europe? With extermination camps and shit. This internet bullying is boring.

>stretched it a bit.
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail?page=1
its here somewhere, look for the article

Obviously the European Commission will have more trade negotiators and the UK has a standing start and needs some time to train up/recruit the staff.

Did you think about it from the EU's point of view though? The Germans, French and others all want different things. They want to "punish" Britain to greater or lesser extents or not at all. Within the countries you have a range of viewpoints too.

If EU actually tries to fuck UK rather than make an equally benefiting deal i'm finally done with it.

>its here somewhere, look for the article
If you're convinced that reading the article is necessary to for proper understanding of a chart, either post the link to the article or don't post the chart you stupid nigger.

It's obvious that the chart wasn't by pure income/gdp per capita standards, we would be rock bottom all across the range.

no one cares what slow ven thinks

But if you don't get a deal you will lose hugely, our economy doesn't depend on the deal.

If you're convinced the reputable graph isnt valid then disprove it.

I'm not trying to disprove it.

I just find it unbelievable that somehow the bottom 10% in developed countries with massive social policies scores worse than our bottom 10%

If the EU refuses the UK a fair deal, that will be interpreted by the UK as a hostile action. If and when that happens, if the EU is perceived as being hostile towards the UK, then it becomes in the British interest for the EU to fail.

It's never been in the British interest for the EU to fail, because the UK benefits from having a a stable and prosperous trading partner next door to buy and sell with.

If it becomes in the British interest for the EU to fail, the full machinery of the British State including the intelligence services will start trying to undermine the EU and it will have to deal with the consequences of that.

Big risks, big rewards.

Its all there, based on 10 indication factors **

D'aww lad, we still love you, you know? :)

so are you seeing us as your enemies or something?
i thought it is like a divorce, where we try to find a quick and as painless as possible solution

you don't need to do that to get you noticed.
we don't forget you, buddy!

>i thought it is like a divorce, where we try to find a quick and as painless as possible solution

Hopefully that is what happens. Unfortunately I think the EU officials and some of the member states will try to punish the UK by making sure we suffer for leaving. It is in their self-interest to do this, because if the UK leaves and prospers, that undermines the existence of the EU.

Sure, it is not in EUs interest to give UK the best possible deal ever, but I don't think that EU officials will go out of their way to make British people suffer, just to prove a point. We are all Europeans, after all.

>some of the member states will try to punish the UK by making sure we suffer for leaving.
By design the UK's economy will change.

You will have to accept goods from the EU at high prices.

They won't see it in terms of making the British people suffer, they will see it in terms of ensuring the survival of the EU, for the greater good of Europe (from their point of view). I hope a happy compromise can be reached though.

Our economy will definitely change, yes. This next decade has the potential to be as transformation as the 1980s.

Good thred.

>to be as transformation
transformational*

Google is telling me that's a spelling error but I'm sure "transformational" is a real word.

>Good thred.
Thanks Bulgaria that means a lot to me

to me, it seems like the EU position was always really clear
>no free movement of people = no single market

It is up to UK what sort of relation they want with the rEU

>This next decade has the potential to be as transformation as the 1980s.
Agreed; it will tough getting important but nothing that people cant replace in their everyday lives.

Also, you will have you own regulations now. Which can mitigate what loses you take.

It's a lot more complex than that. The UK certainly won't have "full membership" of the single market but it will want access to the single market on many levels. It will also want to control immigration.

Access to the market and full involvement are two different things

sure you can have access, but for that, you need a trade treaty with the EU.
And such treaties take many years and even then it is not ensured that the population accepts them (see TTIP)

Yes, and every issue will have to be discussed which means lots of potential for disagreement. I have a feeling that the process of exiting the EU may need to be revised because 2 years is just not long enough.

There is just one problem with that, yoya already have full control on immigration.

And also, a lot of us will have to vote before/during the negotiations and a lot of EU citizens really see your leaving as a stab in the back. We will try to punish you in some way.

And the EU officials want a good deal for them not you. And we are with a lot more negotiators and have much more money to spend.

>I have a feeling that the process of exiting the EU may need to be revised
I dont think your population would take kindly on that. You would have riots in the street and tons of murdered politicians

>yoya already have full control on immigration.
No we don't

>And also, a lot of us will have to vote before/during the negotiations and a lot of EU citizens really see your leaving as a stab in the back. We will try to punish you in some way.
Mhm. Which will be interpreted by the UK as a hostile action. I've already said what that might mean.

Once you reach the deadline it's over, you will have to start again and EU doesn't have to accept on negotiating once more.

>I dont think your population would take kindly on that. You would have riots in the street and tons of murdered politicians

Not sure why you think so. There's no set date to leave the EU. People understand these things take time.

What do you want to do? Start a war?

>We will try to punish you in some way.
D66 pls

I hope Britain does well. Brussels will collectively shit its pants and either listen to its member states and stop being a horrible big lump of bureaucracy, or more countries will simply call for referendums.

>What do you want to do? Start a war?

>Once you reach the deadline it's over, you will have to start again and EU doesn't have to accept on negotiating once more.

If it's not possible to negotiate an exit within 2 years then no British PM is going to invoke Article 50, it's that simple. Meanwhile this uncertainty affects the EU as much as it affects us.

>What do you want to do? Start a war?

Nope. Why don't you scroll up and read what I already said about this?

well sure you can say it takes time, but if your prime minister says "sorry people, the referendum was a mistake, there will be no brexit" then you will have riots

I'm not with D66.

And it's true, especially in eastern-europe that will get less money thanks to it.

Why would a Prime Minister say that? There will be Brexit now, it's inevitable. The only question is when. Our PM has already committed.

>If it becomes in the British interest for the EU to fail, the full machinery of the British State including the intelligence services will start trying to undermine the EU and it will have to deal with the consequences of that.

Yes sure, James Bond will assassinate everyone in Brussels or something?
Don't act like Britain can do anything on that point.

You will have to invoke first and then the negociating begins dipshit.

UK is going to get preferential treatment. The EU in return will require a cost to cover their risks.

You're playing stupid for some reason. Or maybe you think intelligence services are just for show. Have you not read about what Russia has been doing for years, supporting nationalist parties and such? Do you really think having the UK hostile towards you is a good idea? Maybe it's been so long since that's been the case that you don't remember it's not such a good idea.

>You will have to invoke first and then the negociating begins dipshit.

How is the EU going to stop the British government calling up other governments and having a nice chat? It can't. In public the other governments will say they're not negotiating yet, in private they can and will plan as much as they want. Juncker is not some omnipotent god.

Britain know that if the negotiations arent accepted by the EU parliament within the ywo years you will leave EU without one?

You can't turn back once you invoke article 50 and start the negotiations.

Not a single country has the interest in doing that, they have all decided that they will only so it collectively.

Dont expect a single one of the founders of EU to want to talk to you about it.

Kek, alright then. Let's see if you turn out to be correct.

Can we please allow free movement and trade between Anglo cunts that remained true to the crown Dad?

You know that there is also still a thing we can do if you try to negociate with countries behind the EU's back.

There is still article 7 of the treaty of Amsterdam.
And with that we can force you to invoke article 50. By saying that you are doing something undemocratic.

>Dad?
Piss off, Bruce

>we can force you to invoke article 50.
Yeah good luck with that

It is possible, so good luck with trying to get the overhand at the negotiations.

Article 50 is phrased in such a way that the EU is the one that has the power within the negociations. And you also have to decide from 55.000 pages EU laws if you want keep them or not while you are doing that.

Afraid you might become white again?

Uk is just waiting for more leverage, if they press the button we have the advantage, if they somehow start negotiating before pressing the button they have the advantage
They already have that nuclear energy deal they cancelled at the last minute with france, can't wait to see what the eternal anglo has in store for us next

>that feel when the UK imports $46 billion worth of goods from Germany every year

>nuclear energy deal they cancelled at the last minute with france

Just delayed so far. We find out what's going to happen later this month. From what I understand, the government are fine with Hinkley but unsure about Bradwell, the 2nd plant, because the current contract says China will be involved in the building of it. Hinkley only uses Chinese money. But who knows what will happen. The PM is meeting the Chinese President in a couple of days.

>that feel when UK exports are 44% to eu

It's only 44% now? Hmm

Hmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

This is really making me think

>hahaha look my graph starts at 30% :DDD
Nice way to make it look good, also china is starting to become a knowledge exporting country so that coninuation doesnt apply like that.

>the non-EU world is limited to "knowledge exporting" China

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>UK is starting to become retarded
hmmmmmmmmm

Hey, Lars. When do you think China will start exporting some of that knowledge to the Netherlands?

Anyways I'm going to bed, goodnight Lars

>UK is beginning to believe its own lies
hmmmmmm