Has the court reached a verdict?

Has the court reached a verdict?

Yeah, they're trash. Why would I want an extra thing to charge? Why would I want to buy another set when I lose one? I'll stick with my cheap earbuds that don't need to be babied and charged all the time. Stay on a leash with your nu-tech, faggot.

>Why would I want an extra thing to charge?
Each AirPod holds a 5 hour charge. The case can charge each AirPod like 10 times, so you very rarely have to actually charge the case. Plus it supports Qi charging.
>Why would I want to buy another set when I lose one?
You don't have to. You could just get an extra bud from Apple. And there's nothing to set up because the case pairs automatically with whichever buds you put in them. So if you lose a bud, get a new one and put it in the case. Problem solved.
>I'll stick with my cheap earbuds that don't need to be babied and charged all the time.
That's fine. Nobody's forcing you. Where's this hostility coming from?
>Stay on a leash with your nu-tech, faggot.
The irony here is that wired earbuds resemble a leash way more closely than wireless ones do.

The only real concern I have with AirPods is sound quality. The other problems you mentioned aren't so bad, really.

>Why would I want an extra thing to charge?
you only have to recharge it like once a week for maybe an hour

>a 5 hour charge
I didn't even read the rest of your stupid Applel shill post. That's enough to keep me using wired earbuds.

yep apple fucked itself into a corner with Bluetooth music formats for many years to come.

Android has aptx-hd (qualcomm) and LDAC (sony)

Apple only has decade old lossy SBC codecs.... and they got rid of the jack... what absolute bunch of jackasses IMHO

Listening to music via earbuds at pretty much any comfortable volume for more than 90 minutes at a time can cause permanent hearing damage.
Listening to music for 5 uninterrupted hours is not a good thing to do.

>Each AirPod holds a 5 hour charge.
Get lost kid, you're bothering me.
>You could just get an extra bud from Apple
Yea get 2 sets to last a work day goy.
>The irony here is that wired earbuds resemble a leash way more closely than wireless ones do.
The irony here is that you don't have to recharge a wired set of earphones/headphones, and that iphones aren't aple to to properly replay high res. audio, so why the fuck do people even try to listen to music on them is beyond me.
Also I don't belong to the lgbt community, so I have zero obligations to even buy apple products.

>You don't have to. You could just get an extra bud from Apple. And there's nothing to set up because the case pairs automatically with whichever buds you put in them. So if you lose a bud, get a new one and put it in the case. Problem solved.
You're seriously saying I can just take my AirPods case with 1 AirPod in it to an Apple store and tell them the other one fell out and got lost, and they'll give me a replacement for free?

>Yea get 2 sets to last a work day goy.
I think you're misunderstanding what I said.
You can get single buds. You don't need to buy entire new sets.

>The irony here is that you don't have to recharge a wired set of earphones/headphones
Yeah, because they're always plugged in when in use. Same difference.
>and that iphones aren't aple to to properly replay high res. audio, so why the fuck do people even try to listen to music on them is beyond me.
[citation needed]

>You're seriously saying I can just take my AirPods case with 1 AirPod in it to an Apple store and tell them the other one fell out and got lost, and they'll give me a replacement for free?
I wonder how many times can you keep doing this?

If you have Apple Care then yes.
Or you could just buy a single one for $69, which is a lot but still. You don't have to buy an entire set.

They'll give you up to two replacements for free.

>Yea get 2 sets to last a work day goy.
Who listens to music for the entire day without stopping? Either give your ears a break or say hello to tinnitus in your early 40s

>Also I don't belong to the lgbt community, so I have zero obligations to even buy apple products.
Unnecessary.
Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

>You can get single buds. You don't need to buy entire new sets.
Buy 4 buds, and it'll last a work day goy.
>Yeah, because they're always plugged in when in use. Same difference.
The difference is you can enjoy high resolution audio on a wired set without having to worry about a pair of external items to recharge. Well you can't enjoy high res audio on apple anyway, but you can at leat enjoy not having to worry about keeping your shitty earpods charged.
>[citation needed]
apple specifications.

>Who listens to music for the entire day without stopping?
Many people do, and imagine your music cutting out in 5 hours when you have to put in some extra hours that day.
>Unnecessary.
It's true though.
>Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.
has nothing to do with so your comment was unnecessary. Please find another boogieman.

>Either give your ears a break or say hello to tinnitus in your early 40s
If you get something that actually sounds good, you won't want to turn it to full volume. Good headphones sound excellent at below the clipping level, and start to distort above it. Shit headphones sound empty at below max volume and okay at max.

>Buy 4 buds, and it'll last a work day goy.
see >The difference is you can enjoy high resolution audio on a wired set without having to worry about a pair of external items to recharge.
If you're looking for high res audio, you shouldn't look for it in a phone. Any phone.
Also, again, you don't have to charge AirPods very often. Listen to music for 5 hours, put them back in the case for maybe 15 minutes, listen for 5 more hours. Do this 8 more times and THEN your battery will be totally dead.
>Well you can't enjoy high res audio on apple anyway
Literally a lie. There are tons of good DACs you can buy for an iPhone that allow you to listen to high res audio.

>Many people do, and imagine your music cutting out in 5 hours when you have to put in some extra hours that day.
At that point, maybe you should be taking a break anyway. Put the AirPods away for 10 minutes and go right back to listening to music. No big deal.
>It's true though.
"The sky is blue." It's true, but totally unnecessary and does virtually nothing to further my argument.
Lots of straight people use iWhatever and lots of gays use Android and Windows. Who cares?
>has nothing to do with so your comment was unnecessary. Please find another boogieman.
Has lots of things to do with Sup Forums, don't deny it. Bringing a politically incorrect point into a non-political argument is a very Sup Forums move.

All these excuses to justify owning an iphone.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark, but do you identify as something other than heterosexual?

The gay mafia is shilling apple again. Gee, is anyone else really surprised?

>All these excuses to justify owning an iphone.
Only because everyone makes up unnecessary excuses to hate it. I could do the same thing with Android and people would come rushing to its defense, because Android is the more popular option here.
>I'm going to take a stab in the dark, but do you identify as something other than heterosexual?
No. What is it with your fascination with sexuality? Do you have something to tell us?

They're nothing great.

- They don't have the best sound in the category,
- their design is absolute ass (they look like a bunch of toothbrush heads hanging from your ears)
- and they fall easily off your ears if you jog with them on.

Also they are more expensive than bluetooth earbuds with similar specs. So, if you want quality look for the Bose ones or the Bang & Olufson ones. Even the Jabra Elite ones are better.

But bear in mind, there's no perfect product for this type of gadget. They all have some trade-offs or drawbacks. It's either battery charge, noise cancelling, signal strength or how well they sit in your ear. They all fail in some respect. And the better ones cost about 300 bucks.

So, this is an immature product, I wouldn't spend much to get one. Surely not the apple airpods, which are mediocre in terms of what they offer per price.

"apple users are gay is Sup Forums leaking to Sup Forums!!!!"
Go back to where you came from, newfag. We don't want your kind here

I'd rather just get a blutooth cable for my €1200 customs if I ever wanted to go wireless.

Apple uses AAC on the AirPods, not SBC.

we the jury find the product to be shit™

A testament that 90% of world's population doesn't care about actually listening to music besides having it's as a background noise. They sound bit better than standard earbuds.

>Only because everyone makes up unnecessary excuses to hate it.
What was made up? 5 hours on a charge is a fact, and I wasn't the one who made that claim.
>I could do the same thing with Android and people would come rushing to its defense
go for it user.
>because Android is the more popular option here.
It's the more popular option internationally. Well outside of the lgbtqaxf community anyways.
>No.
Rae you sure that you're not just saying "no", because you think it will help you win an argument that doesn't exist?
>What is it with your fascination with sexuality?
It's not a fascination with your sexuallity perse, but more of an observation that non-heterosexuals prefer apple products.
>Do you have something to tell us?
Well I think that you are a fag, and your posts are very fag like.

>5 hours on a charge is a fact, and I wasn't the one who made that claim.
Yeah but not exactly a reason to hate it with a passion. They recharge very quickly, hold a charge for 5 hours, and can recharge 10 times before needing to be plugged in.
Battery life is a total non-issue here.
>go for it user.
Well personally I find a lot of Android's problems are fundamental and Google knows it which is why they're working so hard on Fuchsia. The fact that carriers AND oems control Android's updates is really inconvenient (inb4 "just flash a custom rom" - that's not user-friendly and you shouldn't have to do that just to get the latest software update). Bloatware is a huge problem with Android and so is the fact that most Android devices don't seem to communicate very well with other devices like laptops or whatnot. Messaging is another problem with Android; Hangouts is clunky and terrible, Allo sucks. WhatsApp is popular but shitty and the rest of the messaging platforms other than Snapchat are mostly obscure. Not to mention the fact that Google has basically no design guidelines for how apps should behave which leads to a sometimes confusing and ugly user experience, and the fact that Google has pretty much no tangible customer service for anything outside of the Pixel line.
Apps are terrible because developers are aiming for the lowest-end Android devices for maximum popularity; the idea that your flagship device will feel and act like shit because your neighbor has a shit phone is unforgivable. Android in general is an inconsistent, buggy mess but nobody ever really talks about any of its flaws. People only seem to care about the fact that Android had facial recognition first.

-The battery holds 5 hours in the beginning. It will go diwn with time.

-I don't have to worry about recharging another device. I have Bluetooth ones for the gym which hold 20 hours, the times I run of battery where the shittiest gym sessions I had. With these 5hours headphones I would be in constant fear.

-In my opinion, they look like shit

-There is absolutely nothing gained in using them. You only get new worries. Not having to plug it in is a weak argument, since you either way will have to have your phone with you.

The AirPods are great if you have Apple products to pair them to. They are standard Bluetooth but with an additional management layer that makes them to pair on-the-go on every Apple product you have.

So let's say you are using them with your iPhone. You came home and turn on your computer, make click on the volume icon and select AirPods, without shutting them down or pairing them again. Want to use them in your iPad on the bed? No problem, just unlock your iPad and select the AirPods from the Control Center (one finger gesture and a tap). You NEVER have to deal with the tedious Bluetooth pairing and that's a huge plus.

And despite this, you can use them with standard Bluetooth in non-Apple products too.

Quality-wise, probably they are not the best of their category but I certainly found them to be the only earbuds I've ever used that sounds good to me.

You need to take into account that charging the AirPods in their case for 15 minutes gives you an additional 3 hours of use. Are you really working out 5 straight hours without resting at least 15 minutes?

>Rae you sure that you're not just saying "no", because you think it will help you win an argument that doesn't exist?
Asking, "Are you sure?" isn't going to make me change my answer.
>It's not a fascination with your sexuallity perse, but more of an observation that non-heterosexuals prefer apple products.
Cue that one jpg from 2010.
>Well I think that you are a fag, and your posts are very fag like.
I think you're running out of arguments so you're defaulting to calling me a fag over the internet. You have nothing valuable or logical to say so, "Fag!" suffices.

>The only real concern I have with AirPods is sound quality
This is also why I've been hesitant to buy them. Do they sound exactly like the wired version? If so that's a definite pass for me

They sound just a tad bit better but mostly, yes. They sound exactly the same. Not a sound worth $159.

>This is also why I've been hesitant to buy them. Do they sound exactly like the wired version? If so that's a definite pass for me
If mean the wired ones they give you with the iPhone, no, they sound far, far better. At least for me. Either way, I think you can try them in an Apple Store.

Homosexuals are more likely to use iOS, but pedophiles, autists and antisocials are more likely to use Linux distros.
I'd rather have people think I'm a homo than a pedo.

look at all the time you spend managing this piece of shit

>putting AirPods in your pocket when you're done listening to music is "managing" now

>buy 4 buds
>waste your time micromanaging ear buds all day
fuck off wilya?

I got them as a gift for Christmas. I would never have bought them otherwise. they are actually pretty nice but I'm sure they're no better than any other wireless earbuds are. I personally have just never had a pair of wireless ear buds. I use my headphones all day everyday to listen to podcasts. so they are great. charging is a little annoying but any wireless earbud would have that problem.

>Asking, "Are you sure?" isn't going to make me change my answer.
Well it doesn't matter if you change your answer, because we all know that you're being a fag.
>Cue that one jpg from 2010.
Yea we all know exactly what you're referring to you fucking faggit.
>I think you're running out of arguments so you're defaulting to calling me a fag over the internet. You have nothing valuable or logical to say so, "Fag!" suffices.
You post like a fag, so excuse me for bringing attention to the elephant in the room.
Stop being a fag, and anons will stop pointing it out.

>oh shit i have to recharge my earbuds
>oh shit i have to recharge the case for my earbuds
>oh shit i have to go see the doctor about HIV
>oh shit the gay bathhouse closes at 9

>putting AirPods in your pocket when you're done listening to music is "managing" now
Not having an extra earpod in each orifice? Shit we even bother listening to 5 hours of music.

ok, you can just stop here. you're just proving him right.

No, charging the case from the wall and then charging the buds from the case is. Pairing the buds to the case and then to a phone is. Dealing with the inevitable signal drops is. Buying a strap to keep the damn things from getting lost when they drop out of your ears is.

*stuffs regular earbuds haphazardly in pocket without thinking about charging them, safe in the knowledge that if they fall out they'll just dangle

lel

>insurance for earbuds

You're literally doing the exact thing I said you would do. Come on, at least try.

I'd have to charge them after each session, that's the problem for me.
With the 20hours ones I atleast only have to charge them once a week.

And just to answer your question directly. On a sunny day in Summer I like to go biking, which often takes more than your 3 hours and where I listen to an audiobook. Yes, without a break.

stop crying you beta cunt.

>ok, you can just stop here. you're just proving him right.
Samefagging gets you nowhere user, and gay user went from protecting apple to protecting his sexually. Proving that he was in fact a faggot.

>No, charging the case from the wall and then charging the buds from the case is.
It's a really simple concept. Put the buds back in the case when not in use. Plug the case in every two weeks or so, just whenever you get a chance. Not that hard. I think you're kinda blowing this out of proportion.
>Pairing the buds to the case and then to a phone is.
Pairing is instantaneous. You pair the buds to the case by putting them in the case. You only need to do that once. And you probably won't even need to actually do it because the buds arrive already in the case.
You pair the case to your phone by holding near the phone. Pretty easy.
>Dealing with the inevitable signal drops is.
Signal strength is pretty strong, actually. About 40 feet.
>Buying a strap to keep the damn things from getting lost when they drop out of your ears is.
Buying a strap is totally unnecessary and defeats the purpose of buying them in the first place.

>not storing an extra pair of AirPods in the rectum
are you some kind of penniless scoundrel

I've listened to music all day using earbuds fkr work for the last 7 years at least and I've never had an issue with hearing
The issue comes from listenig at high volumes

Mine didn't come with the sub. Where do I get this?

>charging the case from the wall
I do that once a week, at most. Usually once every two weeks.

>charging the buds from the case is
Well, the case also serves to... store them, you know, so you're not really aware that are charging them. It just happens while they are stored.

>Pairing the buds to the case
No such thing.

>then to a phone
With an iPhone, just once. Then you can forget about pairing forever.

>Dealing with the inevitable signal drop
I've tested them at 10 meters from the source and they didn't drop their signal. I've had a Sony ones that couldn't handle 2 meters.

>Buying a strap to keep the damn things from getting lost when they drop out of your ears
Stop having elf ears.

>stuffs regular earbuds haphazardly in pocket
Stop being a savage.

>Trying to spin all these flaws into something you want to do.
Just get a phone with a 3.5mm jack you cuntwit.

>*stuffs regular earbuds haphazardly in pocket without thinking about charging them, safe in the knowledge that if they fall out they'll just dangle
oh come on, at least put them in a case. are you TRYING to fray the wire? fucking plebs

>I'd have to charge them after each session, that's the problem for me.
You charge them by just putting them back. You don't even really have to think much about it.
You charge the case maybe twice a month, just like you would with 20-hour ones.

Wear pants that an actual human male your age would wear you fucking tight pants fashionista.

you know, the iPhone comes with a dongle straight out of the box.

I have used my current cheap($40) wired pair of ear buds for four years and still going. these, you'll be lucky to get a year 1/2 out of them. tiny non-replaceable batteries have a small life span. not worth the asking price and they look like shit.

I guess this is them trying to "fix" the headphone jack fuckup?

>not carrying a backpack around at all times

>I guess this is them trying to "fix" the headphone jack fuckup?
You got that backward. The AirPods came first. The headphone jack removal was angling to sell AirPods to people who were otherwise happy with their existing earbuds they now couldn't use with their new iPhones without a clumsy adapter.

>you know, the iPhone comes with a dongle straight out of the box.
You do realize that the dongle is THE issue, correct?

>ooo I really hope these people on the internet don't think I'm a soyboy :(

sure, but not a huge issue. you could just leave the dongle on the end of your wire and forget about it.

>not carrying a backpack around at all times
You mean a purse right?
>not carrying a purse, because you can't fit anything in your tight fucking jeans.

What wbout the other use case I mentioned where I ride for a day straight ehich happens every second weekend in Summer.
And all the 3-5 hours mentioned are true in the beginning. Batteries decline very fast. And no I won't replace them every few months.

Overall, it's just too much of a hassle to worry about these things. Even the 20 hours ones are a hassle. If I weren't going to the gym each day I'd just stay with wired ones forever.

>I refuse to be able to carry lots of stuff around with me because I'm not a FAG ha got em

>I refuse to be able to carry lots of stuff around with me because I'm not a FAG ha got em
If you can't fit a pair of wireless headphones in your pocket without damaging them, then maybe your choice of pants are the issue.
Also if you're wearing pants that tight then maybe you're a female, or a legit gayguy.

There's nothing autistic about not wanting to limit yourself by using an iphone.

its AAC in a SBC container you fucking librarian

SBC is a coded, not a container

It's not about fashion. It's about not damaging the wire.
When you put the earphones in your pocket unprotected, regardless of how baggy your pants are unless they're insanely roomy to the point of looking like hammerpants, you're going to cause damage to the wire.
Put the damn thing in a case and stop acting like a queef.

So it's settled, then?
AirPods aren't the best thing ever, but they're certainly not as shitty as reactionary memelord autists make them?
All for, say aye.

uh-oh, he posted the .jpg again

however shall everyone else recover?

>100 bucks for this

$160*

Way overpriced.

Search for other bluetooth earbuds similar in size. You'll be surprised at their prices.

Saw them recently for 100 Euros somewhere in germoney on a website. 160 is even worse lol. Apparent they are 179 here.

Generally overpriced but good for everyday listening.

not for me

they are mediocre and their mediocrity has royally fucked audio on iphone. Apple has lossy AAC codecs for the forseable future while the competition has 24bit lossless wireless

they fucked off the jack on the premise everyone would want this convenience and made listening to quality lossless audio on the iphone a royal pain in the ass... my iems are right angle reeeeeeeeeeee !

so not bad device, but its flow on effects have been truly disastrous to both consumers and connoisseurs for no reason.

A real jump the shark moment.

>uncomfortable
>fall out god forbid you decide to go on a light jog, limited to absolutely zero activity with them
>extremely mediocre sound quality
>decently long charge
It's another one of Apple's designs that solve a problem nobody had.

>Listening to lossless
Lossless is for storing, not for using it in your everyday life. If you think you can tell the difference between 256 kbps AAC and FLAC, you're being delusional.

>It's not about fashion. It's about not damaging the wire.
>When you put the earphones in your pocket unprotected, regardless of how baggy your pants are unless they're insanely roomy to the point of looking like hammerpants, you're going to cause damage to the wire.
>Put the damn thing in a case and stop acting like a queef.
I've never have damaged the wire to my earphones, and I violently shove them into my pants pockets. I still have nexus 4 earphones that work like it did brand new, and the only people that have these issues are females. My girlfriend on the other hand would damage any accessory that has wires (earphones, usb charging cables, and etc.), so it might just be about fashion choice friend.

He's talking about Apple adding extra lossy compression on top of your already lossy source in order to transfer it over bluetooth.

40 bux for these

YOUR A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT YOU CONTRIAN PIECE OF SHIT...

big difference between lossy 16bit and lossless 24bit douche

>werx on my machine logic

>werx on my machine logic
Literally what the applefags was going with when defending an apple product for this whole thread though you retard.

Convenient, but $150 for sound quality that is about the same as your standard $30 apple ear buds.

Averaging 2h 45min of battery during simultaneous talk and listen time (video chat)

Averaging 5h of battery when listening to music.

I don't even know where to start, I think this post should just be left on display

Not an argument.

If you are I think you need to see a therapist because I'm not trying to argue lmao