Durex

NordVPN

Glad you asked. 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4

NordVPN

IPVanish
It's fine

My own. Openvpn hosted in my vps.

restoreprivacy.com/5-eyes-9-eyes-14-eyes/

VPNs I personally set up all over the world during my travels. They run off solar power and connect to various free wifi hotspots

>express on the list.
>posting working vpn on channel 4.
well, it's time to burn those IPs down.
ggez.

IPSec + IKEv2
SSH forwarding if lazy
will migrate to Wireguard with first stable release

dis

What's the point of this? When somebody figures out you own that VPS it would be easy to track your internet activity. Point of VPN is that many people use the same IP, so it's hard to tell who visited what.

>Point of VPN is that many people use the same IP
Is this was Sup Forumstards think now?

This has to be the worst meme to have spread from Sup Forums or whatever shithole it was.

I'm a brainlet, what any other reason? Anonymization, I guess is the main one

home vpn, its free and protects me at least from local threats

I've been curious about how exactly this works.

Is the point that RIAA/MPAA notices get dropped somewhere along the line by the (((cloud))) providers, that pirate hunters don't even bother with non-residential IPs, or that VPS instances share IPv4 addresses and can't be trivially identified by IP/time activity?

Access to local network services from outer network.

A VPN in a non-eyes country can easily be compromised by a 3 letter in an eyes country. I don't think they'll let a border stop them. It comes down to who you trust to do security.

Mainly because they don't bother since the effort would be way larger than the fine they could get from you

Twelve. Hong Kong based company. 70 bucks a year, offer every protocol, no user limit, no cap limit, but no torrenting.

> every protocol
> no torrenting

ok

NordVPN I am planning after some research. PureVPN is faster but has other drawbacks.

PIA working great
>Awesome speed
>No Logs
> A shit ton of countries
> 40$ per year