Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

>pic related is what South Hues actually look like

Nice pasta, son. South is superior but why do you feel the need to say any of this?

Why don't you move to Europe? I just don't understand why people choose to live in a country where they don't belong. You obviously don't fit in with the Brazilian culture, so why not just go back to Germany?

You're no more germanic than the American cunt who claims to be irish because his great great grandmother fucked a load of Paddies fresh off the boat or the asshole who is a viking because his grandfather raped someone and dumped his piss poor excuse for a load into a 13 year old.

It's a dumb pasta made carefully crafted to make South Brazilians look stupid. Also if you think Brazilian culture is what shows on your TV you're dead wrong.

Nah. It's just that people of Germanic descent and Jap immigrants, obviously don't fit into the broader culture and don't get along with anyone that isn't in their ethnic group.

That's not true at all man.

t. American expert on Brazil with a post-grad on Rio de Janeiro and Tropa de Elite 2. Also, it's an old bait thread.

>t. American expert on Brazil with a post-grad on Rio de Janeiro and Tropa de Elite 2
keked

lmao wat. Most Jap Brazilians are way more "Brazilian" than me.

I wrote the pasta.

Ask me anything.

Wtf? They're all Asian

There are some Japs that go back to Nihon but most of them are not able to adapt, they are way too integrated into our culture.

Peru had a Japanese president

So, this is the new MEME

Why does it seem that all the Brazilians on Sup Forums are from the south? Is the meme about civilized southern Brazil true?

The south and southeast are by far the most civilized regions, it's not a meme.

Kek
I'm from north

Most aren't. It's just that Paulistas worship South Brazil because it's supposed to look like a small German town, but in reality South Brazil is worse than Russia.

white genocide when

>Paulistas worship South Brazil
I don't understand why hues lie through their teeth all the time like this.

Paulista and Cariocas from the upper class run around websites like Stormfront and Theapricity saying "SOUTH BRAZIL IS GERMAN! WE ARE WHITE!" all the time, i saw this happening more than half a dozen of times.

this is a problem i have with int: it groups all burgers in with each other

i'm a city-dweller. meanwhile, you have trumplords from the midwest blabbering on under the same flag