You know what? I don't think he world thanks us enough for our massive contribution to it...

You know what? I don't think he world thanks us enough for our massive contribution to it. The entirety of modern western civilisation is basically our invention, and everything you have RIGHT NOW is a direct result of us.

I think it's about time you said thank you, isn't it?

Thank you England

ok

>The entirety of modern western civilisation is basically our invention
Then apologize RIGHT NOW.

>Italians in charge of reading comprehension

Modern, user. MODERN. The Industrial Revolution was ours, and it was far more significant than anything the Romans did. So fuck off.

You know what? I don't think he England thanks us enough for our massive contribution to it. The entirety of ship building, sailing, tea and colonisation is basically our invention, and everything you have RIGHT NOW is a direct result of us.

Our olive-skinned friend is just saying that the modern world is shit and you should feel bad for being its midwife.

Thank you Britain.
It is a shame though what happend to the once mighty Empire

>Anglos in charge of humor
He was just role-playing a SJW.

>Implying the Brits coule have reached such heights without France
>Implying they would have been motivated without such a fierce rivalry and then such a strong alliance

Thank ye, Scotland.

What exactly would you be thanking Scotland for?

Thank you Britain for inventing America and freedom. Too bad you're not free yourself but that's fine. Whenever you decide to "remove" your tyrants, call us.

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarts*
*frrrrt*
*frt*
*poot*

We're more Roman than you lmao

fuck modernity and fuck england

I'm role-playing an American posting in a shitty thread.

hmm.....

I'm thinking.......

Thank fuck for the UK.

>What exactly would you be thanking Scotland for?

This 14-year-old single-malt Oban I'm currently using to forget my problems.

>USA
>More free than UK

Top shelf kek

Then why is your country so shitty?

Objectively :^)

Well Scotland is part of the UK and is represented on the flag, so yeah.

What is the value of a freaking 'thank you'? Would it make you warm and fuzzy inside by seeing random people praising what your ancestors, not yourself, accomplished?
Alright. Thank you

It isn't? It's actually pretty fucking brilliant.

What the fuck even is this picture? Shut up, you spastic.