Sister iphone charger breaks

>sister iphone charger breaks
>try get her a new one on amazon
>can't find a single one without comments saying this charger is trash and breaks easily or is fake

Goddamn it why does this problem only exist in apple iphones? If this was on android I wouldn't have to have this problem, why does apple make such shit cables and why are the clones of them bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Apple-Wall-Charger-Cable-iPhone-White/dp/B017GCGSUA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516552750&sr=8-3&keywords=iphone cables apple
smile.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-PowerIQ-Foldable/dp/B071YMZ4LD/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just fucking go to a pharmacy or something to pick one up. Amazon is full of Chinese scams.

I assumed it would be harder to find legit ones in local stores over amazon, blimey.

Doesn't Apple sell replacements?
Suck it up and pay the premium of being an Appletard.

You do know that Amazon just sells Chinese chargers at a 500% markup right?

Look at this
amazon.co.uk/Apple-Wall-Charger-Cable-iPhone-White/dp/B017GCGSUA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516552750&sr=8-3&keywords=iphone cables apple

I doubt you'll get much better than their official hardware.

smile.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-PowerIQ-Foldable/dp/B071YMZ4LD/
wowzers that was hard

Because if they make unique chargers and charging ports on their phones they can force you to have to buy a new phone when they stop making the specific type of charger your phone needs. My guess would be that this specific hardware design choice is meant to catch anyone using an iPhone who thought they'd be smart and avoid software updates so Apple couldn't slow down their old phone.

do you realise it's a usb cable so you can use any charger with your iphone

The charging cord apple uses is not a standard USB to microUSB cord.

Is the cable broken or just the charger?

Am I retarded or are you two?

>iphone
Found your problem.

>Goddamn it why does this problem only exist in apple iphones
It doesn't. Just about any popular cable will have shitty chinese versions.

pics of sisters feet

Holy fuck, just simply buy a generic Samsung one and be done with it. The end of the cable that goes into the charger is the same kind of normal USB as on a Apple charger.

from my experience on Sup Forums probably the three :DDDD

>Apple charger

you know any fucking USB charger works right? This is bait

Assuming you mean lightning cable just buy a few from monoprice. Shit breaks because people use them in bed and the cable bends at a 90 degree angle or disconnect by pulling on the cable and not the connector.

They don't have strain relief.

I bet he's taking about the cable.

This is technically Apple apologetics. The official Apple cables are shit, have no strain relief like said. Literally the lightning cables they sell at gas stations are better. If you really want to go full bore get one of those reinforced braided cables, will last for years.

I haven't had much luck with the braided/gas station cables. Stops charging before the cable even has a chance to fray, but YMMV I suppose.

The cables, yes, pure shit.
The chargers themselves though, Apples actually have a ridiculous high quality.