Is he going to win? What do you think?

Is he going to win? What do you think?

He pretty much has no chance

agreed

I don't see myself voting for him

How come?

Haha nah

It doesn't really matter, because even if he loses fair and square (which is likely), his base won't accept it as such for a long time.

Then you can get use to the idea, that your country is becoming brazil 2.0.

checked

I'm afraid you didn't honor your numbers.

Are you here for the numbers?

what?

THEY would kill him like they did with kennedy a guy that funds 95% of his own campaign has no future.Shame because I like him

Well I hear the polls are awful for him. But I don't know if the US people are ready to elect a woman. (our Left also tried in 2007, Ségolène Royal aka Ségolène Wayal)

those

@64411013
neck yourself

I replied to them

this shows the polls one year before (on the left), then the real result on the presidential election, 1st round

I dont think that the problem here is whether or not the US is ready to elect a woman the problem is Are they really going to elect THAT woman?

I live here. In the reddest state in the union. Not even people here are voting for him.

I liked Ted Cruz more
Does he still has chances ?

I probably wouldn't vote for her, but I read a long article about Chelsea Clinton in Society magazine, well they're a highly educated family who seem to take it at heart to improve their country. I don't think she's that bad. But she's ugly now. They should have switched directly to Chelsea.

This

who /cruzmissle/ here

He's gonna get fucked. The house always wins.

Why are republicans red? Red is a commie color.

Blue was taken by the Dems and I guess they thought white was pushing it.

I dont like her she looks like she is hiding something(besides that she is a reptilian that changes forms. ).She told secrets of the US goverment , cooperated with ISIS at the beginning of the Syrian war, the benghazi embassy was her fault too I dont like her and the black lives matter and all that that surrounds her even less

The color associations started in the 2000 election.

how do you follow the campaign?

Are you joking? It's not a GOP thing?

She also systematically has those who oppose her killed. She's a liar who will say anything to get her way. She wants to turn our country into a nanny, welfare police state.

Maybe but for the most part both parties used both blue and red. But the state color coding for the respective parties started in 2000 and stuck.

True many who were going to declare aganist her died.
There is no conspiracy theory here folk just cold hard facts

I'm the Police and I approve this message.

oh, ok

No. People who dislike China are always losers.

For Brexit people were saying that this would be very tight. Everybody now say that Hillary will win with a broad margin.

I don't think he will win, his rhetoric will never reach the minorities and educated people.
But I wish he would win, I really miss those times when you bought an imported product and it was watermarked "Made in USA" in it.

nah, they would need a civil war to devastate the country in order to become like us.