Why are you not using Windows 7, Sup Forums?

Why are you not using Windows 7, Sup Forums?

It's really comfy.

But I am

>take a reasonably comfy OS
>manage to change it into the worst UI since Windows 95
how u do dis

It unironically is. But it's also deprecated and Windows 10 has advantages and better support.

But if they could take back W7's UI elements like the glass-like task bar that would make W10 a hundred times more comfy.

>current year
>windows 7 with yellow theme
>chrome
>avast
>thunderbird
>telegram
>discord
>windows media player
>gimp
>1280x800

What are you talking about user, that's the default W7 UI

>Vista-like task bar size
>worst background color in fucking universe
>absolutely nothing anywhere
How do you get things done ?

Too bad you are using it wrong, you are supposed to disable Aero, you aren't normies are you?

This looks bad.

>what is Windows classic
Yes, not sure worse than what you had before though.

But it's the start menu and explorer window have different colors, so they're transparent

>>Vista-like task bar size
That's just small icons on the taskbar
>>worst background color in fucking universe
Personal preference, I find it soothing
>>absolutely nothing anywhere
I like keeping my desktop clean, same with my real one
>How do you get things done ?
I don't see why any of these should affect productivity.
You could have just said "I don't like it"
If by Aero you mean transparency, I have disabled it already. If you mean switching to Classic Shell, I don't like screen tearing.

>windows media player
There's nothing wrong with WMP if you're not autistic about your music.

>I don't like screen tearing.
Suck it up.

>If you mean switching to Classic Shell, I don't like screen tearing.
It is the only downside, but it is easily solvable by having a high refresh rate, makes it not noticeable.
Still, on my 60Hz screen it is only annoying when trying to watch a video on the browser, for that I temporally switch to ClassicAE, less asthetic than pure classic, but it removes the tearing in low frequency screens.
For anything else I have hardware acceleration on the application itself (ie: MPC-HC) so I don't need to switch there.
This user knows.

WMP tries to do a million things nobody needs it to do, and just a few of the ones everybody does need.

VLC is much better for this just admit it.

>WMP tries to do a million things nobody needs it to do
Only on the first setup, then it is the same as any player, it is actually better for music than VLC, for video VLC (despite being shit) is better.

How is it better for music than— wait.
Do you actually keep up with a library using WMP? Because otherwise it isn't better in any aspect at all.

I am. Had to add usb3.0 drivers to the install image for new b350 mobo and sift trough a bunch of "windows 7 doesn't support your hardware" popups during updating - but otherwise it works just fine.

It is better for administrating a music library.
>Do you actually keep up with a library using WMP?
No, I use Winamp or Foobar, but between WMP and VLC I would stick with WMP for music any day.

>guys look at my windows desktop
>it's virtually the same as 99% of other windows desktops
stop

I can't, I use NVIDIA Shadowplay for recordings and it won't work with Aero disabled.

>managing music libraries in music player software
Fucking learn how2sort ur shit and just manage directly in the folder(s)

>youtuber gaymer manchild
Could not care less about your "needs".
Don't come all pretentious about how you manage the files directly, when you are a fucking pleb that uses VLC, if you at least used MPC or foobar you could have the right to brag, otherwise stfu.

because if you update it, it turns into botnet

>Don't come all pretentious about how you manage the files directly, when you are a fucking pleb that uses VLC
Hmm?
I've never claimed to use VLC, and also; I don't.

Because I don't like it. Can you respect my personal preference? thank you.