Why is it that greeks are always portrayed like this

Why is it that greeks are always portrayed like this

bump

everyone in the ancient world is portrayed as a Anglo American actor

he has half greek half god, so he looked germanic

Not just the ancient world

We have a shitload of black and white actors but not much else.
I know a lot of Asians that are angry that they don't get portrayed in media.

Tfw the king of Sparta has a Scottish accent

I think most Asians either can't act or the ones that can just stay away from acting because of their cultural mindset.

i am greek

i look like that btw

that petty stache breaks the immersion

HOL UP

Untrue, Asian actors in the U.S always get shit stereotypical roles, alot of famous actors and actresses from Asian stay away from Hollywood because the only roles offered are random ninja #4587340987089734, Mr. Chow or an Oriental object of lust.

But Brad Pitt is an Aryan, not Anglo.

Most famous greeks are Leonidas and Alexander. Leonidas literally looks like modern greek in films and Alexander was blonde. There are also white greeks but majority is dark type

>Alexander was blonde

Why is it that jews are always portrayed like this

>They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

t. my ass

>Roman source
Into the garbage it goes.

t. Claudius Aelianus

Can't handle the fact that all the great men of European antiquity were Nordic Aryans?

> Scandinavians can't admit they were ancient third-worlders, so they come up with this shit
WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIET

his look is not far off from how they were portrayed on vases and stuff

but alexander was blonde, doenst mean he was nordic

look at alexander the great he was for sure not casper white like nordics and hair looks braun

Yeah, but hair was different enough that they wrote about it, probably light brown/dark blonde

It's funny because they weren't "white"

If there was no pedo's on Sup Forums i'd showed you a picture of my son,
You would know greeks can be blonde too but its rare are fuck
1/1000 greeks can be blonde

it was the beauty standard for the pure honest greek man but not attainable unless you have noble blood.

this is unknown to the peasant class.

that's just a little information.

WE

so we don't want them to die

its not so rare lol

Bruce Lee must raise from his grave, and bring the ass kicking back.

I heard that they couldn't tell the difference between his father's bones, and the bones of a slav.

isnt that biggest stereotype about asians in movies tho?

Yeah Hollywood will do sjw shit like all female recast but no Asian hero? Common

As I asian I feel America needs more Asian immigration or I have to move back to Asia.

Seriously how TF is America still so white

>As I asian I feel America needs more Asian immigration or I have to move back to Asia
Pls go.

you must be a non-white subhuman when this makes you bad

???
They are not.
Achilles is an exception. in the mythology was known for having
blonde hair

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

t. slav rapebaby

>pitt

Alexander the Great was gay.

Nice

Greeks are white, the portrayal is accurate.

source: I am Greek

greeks invented gay sex

WE

>Albertogal

>anybody else is blonde, not to talk about white
Yes it does, he was 100% scandi.

WE

WUZ

GREEKS

N SHIT

Nords look more like that ancient greek than you arab rape baby greeks look today though

hmm, that means nords are not white

Well in the Iliad, the Acheans are clearly described as blonde-haired people.

do post the passages

Alexander, blonde hair blonde beard, then compare it to the modern swarthy greek.

blerim pls, we both know alexander was illyrian aryan god

Came here to post this

SÄ DU KOMMER ATT SÄGA:

VI

>Implying we wuznt nordic and shiet

Classical Greeks had a lot of influence from Dorics, who allegedly invaded during the dark ages from the north. Also, Achilles is said to be blonde in the Illiad.

S E A P E O P L E
E
A
P
E
O
P
L
E

Stop it. The greeks were never like us nords.

then I must be Greek because I'm not blond lmao

Not saying they were identical to us nords. I was comparing alexander and that depiciton of the blond hair guy looking at the "greek/ roman" to a modern day greek

>5th century synagogue fanfic
>100 BC, a copy of an early 3rd century BC Hellenistic painting.
hmmm

ALEXANDER WAS A MOOR

because WE WUZ

if you look like that greek, I got bad news for you son

Those look more different than France and Germany do though and the Turk is noticeably browner.
Also
>Turkey
>Europe

Levantines too

Just read the fucking thing, you illiterate faggot
Also, Menelaus is said to be blonde-haired tons of times

immigrant

2 pictures showing him as more light haired vs 1 picture of him as swarthy

Jesus didn't look anything like that.

>he can't get a natural tan

we've all study it at school, do refresh my memory on achaeans

>comparing depictions over half a millenium apart

>h-he is blonde
>n-now he has b-brown hair
blerim you are a legend

i am greek

"Alexander had the body of a man but the hair of a lion.” Pseudo-Callisthenes 1.13.3

"They say that Alexander the son of Philip was naturally handsome: his hair was swept upwards and was golden-red in colour. " Aelian, Varia Historia 12.14

"Even better, we have a near certain colour image of Alexander in the form of a mural found at Pompeii (Figure 3). The hair colour of this Alexander is an excellent match for the hair of the Persephone figure in the mural and these murals from Pompeii are usually copies of much earlier Greek paintings."
The pic in question is the one i posted earlier when i said i had 2 pictures. But you do you bro, seems like there's no convincing you

HOL UP

Ancient Greeks were Nordic Indo-European conquerors from the northern steppes and almost as white as ancient Finns. They initially built a segregated society that kept racial hygiene (see: Plato on purity of blood) but over time lost and started interbreeding with the conquered brown slaves, resulting in modern Greeks who are more related to the slaves of ancient Greeks than the actual Greeks.

Ancient Greeks were in fact Ancient Finns from Atlantis

this is bait, correct?

Ancient Greeks were Serbs, thats why.

you wuz mongolz n shit aswell

because the anglocuck audiences desperately want to tell themselves that they had any sort of relevance in history when in fact all white people have done for humanity has been going around subjugating primitive peaceful tribes to show how strong and manly they are.

And ancient serbs were even more ancient finns.