I recently watched the video of the conference between Trump, and our idiotic president, Enrique Peña nieto, and...

I recently watched the video of the conference between Trump, and our idiotic president, Enrique Peña nieto, and, unfortunately, i had to see so many comments saying "Trump had won the aproval of those stupid Mexican"

Listen, first of all if you think Trump has told all those nasty things to us because "he wants to make america great again", then you must be stupid.

Trump knows perfectly what people thinks and what he must say to win the like of american people, he is a businessman, he knows how to deal with people.

Also, if you think Trump never said anything mean against mexicans, then, you are also stupid.

Yeah, it may be acceptable that Trump doesnt wants illegal people to come to his country, but saying such things has we are "rapist" is NOT

And then saying that they are going to build a wall and we were gonna pay for it... what the fuck?

also, if you think Mexico president is a good leader... then i bet i already know what you think you are.

First of all, he cant even give a Speech by himself! he is the worst person i have seen that has tried to speak english, lets not forget that almost all Mexicans disagree with him, so no, he is not a good leader.

so has i leave my opinion of i think about this shitty situation, let me tell you something more.

if you think we are going to build that wall, you are stupid.

Why do Mexicans not like their president?

Last president did left a lot of violence but economics were good, dollar was stable for us prices were moderate, this idiot arrives and growth stops prices up violence up fucked shit up
He will leave with nothing positive about him

Now you know what we've been suffering under Dilma's government

>last presudent
Isn't that the guy who said "I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT FUCKIN' WALL!" on tv?

Is this what a Mexican intellectual sounds like?

Well not that hard but kinda bro
Now that's our clown ex president Fox I meant the bald one named Calderon

One sixth of the Federal prison population is an illegal alien. That represents hundreds of thousands of very very nasty crimes. If the Irish or the Chinese or anyone else 'immigrated' to Mexico and inflicted that kind of chaos, you'd have chopped them into fish bait already.

Unfuck your own country and stay in it, fuckhead.

Mexican are so butthurt right now.

>64414367

what is your problem? really, thanks to our gobernors, Mexico has been a place of no opportunities, so we have to inmigrate, now, let me tell you something, you Americans are fucked without us in your country

And what did you expect? In the first two years of his presidency Peña indebted the country for as much as Fox and Calderon together. Those dumb fucks who voted for him were pretty happy with all that unrestrained government spending, with all public officials stealing like crazy, and the return to Príismo. Fox should have disbanded the party and set up a truth comision but he got scared, we are now paying the price.

I don't believe in the tripe that people have the government they deserve, most Mexicans are just trying to put food on the table and our political system does not afford us real choices, but this is the result of bringing back the perfect dictatorship in the hope the president could bring peace not by stopping criminals but by organizing cartel activity and unoficially acting as supreme crime boss. Peña was elected on a premise based on cynical dishonest thinking, this is just the natural conclusion to that. EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN WHO VOTED FOR HIM IS RESPONSIBLE.

>you Americans are fucked without us in your country
>Mexican's actually believe this

>Those dumb fucks who voted for him were pretty happy with all that unrestrained government spending, with all public officials stealing like crazy, and the return to Príismo
Yaaa, that JUST started.

He ain't gonna win Paco, Hillary has this rigged and set up to make it look like Trump had no chance in the first place.

I feel weird that people feel insulted by Trump's remarks just to talk about how the country is unsafe, kidnapping, drugs and corruption 20 minutes later like it was the most normal thing.

do you know it is your fault there are so many Illegals? because it is your fault, after you couldnt use black people has slaves, the depression came, so you let us enter in your country, you know what? then america became "great"

It wasn't at pre-democracy levels gringo, what the fuck do you know?

PRI really needs to end, we need to revise our political system and end the drug war, and we know who the fuck voted for Nieto, and that makes me very angry and sad because of their fucking mind set

>Mexican intellectuals

well, i think you forgot the fact that many credentials were stolen or bought, so i feel the arguments that "every Mexican that voted for him" may be invalid

shut up you yellow skinned

But still, we allow this shit in one way or another
This bullshit needs to end, and the fact that the PRI lost many states was at least a little relief

>class of people enter a country
>take away jobs from citizens
>don't pay tax
BUD IS OK COMPANIES SABE MONEY HIRING THEM XD UR WELCOME AMERIKA

>bringing back the perfect dictatorship
Isn't that the name of a movie from mexico

What are to are you talking about?
Even jap companies are coming to us, no need to cross any border for us
Shut up English teacher

Why don't you go to Sup Forums goddamn your whining is just stupid.
1) Trump has said sly things about China
2) People who cross China always lose

Just calm down pedro

Trump says nasty things about Mexicans because he knows Americans think Mexicans, especially illegals, are nasty people displacing centuries-old American cultures and want them out of their country today.

His supporters don't care how he's going to build to wall, who's going to pay for it, how the deportations are going to work, etc. According to The Washington Post, about half his supporters don't even think he'll be able to follow through on these things. The specifics are media talking points that deliberately miss the forest for the trees--Donald J. Trump is the only major political figure since the disastrous 1965 Hart-Celler Act who is actively going to oppose unfiltered mass immigration into the country.

Republicans won't touch this issue because they love cheap labor and trade deals, Democrats exacerbate the issue because doing so gives them a chance to show off their superior morality while importing a loyal voting bloc. Nobody, no McCain, no Ryan, no Romney, no Bush, no top-ranking conservative politician is willing to address the fact that white America is questioning its own existence. This is more important than jobs, the economy, trade, international relations, healthcare, and diplomacy. For millions of white Americans this is a question of, "Do you want your country to continue to exist or become Brazil 2.0 and the entire planet's supermarket?"

But we don't have millions of Mexicanos coming here illegally :)

>no threads about this
>Sup Forums basically forgot about this
>a new thread is made by a fucking mexi

kill yourself OP, and enjoy getting bullied

No, it is called "the perfect dictatorship"

Why doesn't anyone teach Nieto about body language? Every time I've seen pics/videos of him with Trump Trump is the one with dominant body language and Nieto takes it so it looks like Trump is already the US president and is doing his job by dominating other world leaders on tv.

Because he is way to stupid to learn it

How did such a stupid man get elected? Even Bush wasn't so stupid he couldn't learn body language.

He wasn't.

mexicans are stupid

Was Fox not any better? He kind of looks like a tough cowboy in the few videos I've seen him in (except for that funny one where he says mexicans will do work not ever nigs will)

That's sad :/

It's the name Mario Vargas Llosa gave to the Mexican regime, it was the perfect dictatorship because it did not rely on a single figure but on a party, even the Soviets took some inspiration from it. The system was based on the president being the ultimate figure of authority, unions, private corporations, the media, even organized crime, the system was based on everyone obeying the president who ideally put national interest first. The system was bearable, political disenters for instance were routinely made ambasadors and exiled in luxury, provided they did obey, those who did not simply disapeared, like the thousands of students who simply "vanished" in 1968.

The president had only one limt set on him, he had to retire after serving his single six year term and no longer participate in politics after that. He did however get to choose his own succesor. The appearance of democracy was always mantained as all institutions in the country mobilized it's members to vote for the anointed candidate, oposition parties were only allowed for appearance's sake and received funding and resources in return, even so they were sometimes subject to violence. There's a story they would even play cruel jokes on the people in the sierras who hated PRI and instructed them to mark them with an x on the ballot to oust them for power. For 50 years the party held undisputed power and the country proggressed economically and was, outside of politics, "free". Then the 1970's oil crisis hit and started the really bad last decades of Príismo, in which they had to resort to electoral fraud until the last Príista president, Zedillo, agred to cooperate with democratic transition.

Peje stole and bought as many votes as Peña, it evens out.

Fox at least ended the PRI's mess in the 90s
But he is also a bit of an idiot with a loose mouth I wake up everyday with hopes that AMLO will never be president

Me encantan las lágrimas de sudacas

nice quads

we were better with the PAN 2bh

Thanks for the short lesson. It really makes Mexico more understandable in my mind.

Fox had a fairly "good" goverment, but was still an idiot

I do miss all the dumb fucking things he used to say, he was a nice counterpart to goofy Bush, his mistakes however bordered on treason, the "comes y te vas" fiasco with fidel was almost as embarrasing as Peña's hosting of Trump, sadder because it meant a betrayal of Cuba that Mexico fought so hard to stand with through decades without condoning its regime. I hate PRI for its murders but say what you will about them they could every now and then conduct principled policy and the Estrada doctrine made our country one of the most respected international actors in the 20th century.

Of course that was a very different PRI, the party of Cardenas. Torres Bodet and Reyes Heroles, back when even the notoriously corrupt like Muñoz Ledo were men of intellectual stature. The irony is the apparently all became morons once they became ivy leaguers rather than UNAM graduates.

I love Cardenas
huelum