What's the worse thing any nation has done?

What's the worse thing any nation has done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981#Delivery_and_post-match_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Britain gave Israel to the Jews.

Chad stole Cameroon's gf.

All that soviet stuff

why does the middle east throw a giant fit over a tiny nation?

Britain birthed Amerikkka

using a nuke in densely populated city twice instead of a shitty isolated island.
They would've surrendered anyways.

We had a relationship with korea.
There is a jinx that anyone who takes part in korea will always become unhappy.
We really realized it after the WW"2.

Denmark tried to steal our righteous clay on many occasions by were BTFO'd.

It's unforgivable.

Maybe. But then half the country would be North Korea tier instead of one of the biggest economies in the world and instead would have had more suffering than actually occurred during the bombings, shitlord.

Wow, I'm sure those Somalians will keep that in mind before invad--I mean, immigrating to Sweden!

Whoever created communism, that person is responsible for billions of lives murdered

>japan
>anime
/thread

(((whoever)))

At some point in the distant past, Ogg clubbed Ugg over the head to take his meat. The ramifications of this act echo through history and continue to be felt today.

America. They did thee 9/11. I mean there is proofs on YouTube now, it was an inside job.

>suffering
why do self entitled sheltered dudes always throw this shit over? people want to live, at least healthy people. If you have some kind of weird fucked up suicide tendency, keep it to yourself, not everyone rides that boat.

7-1 by far

When Russians sold Finnish women and children as slaves 300 years ago.

dem fuckin cracka ass bitches better wear those so sorry shirts, we wuz kangs n shit

7-0 aswell

theyre cultural psychopaths, they dont actually believe they did anything wrong. theyre actually convinced killing all those people was a good thing. when you think like a psychopath excuses are easy to think of, moreso to keep the facade of being good people

Anime

ご主人さますみません!

Germany and the Holocaust.

THIS tbqh, as much as I love pissing on gringos he's right, Japan would have fought until the bitter end and sacrificed its own civilians to save its emperor, and invasion would have been far costlier for them, nevermind it did save American lives. Also the Soviets would have been a part of the invasion and a divided Japan would have been a very likely result. This isn't to say the nukes were not a horrible crime, however much a necessary evil. The Americans worst crime would be the deliberate ethnic cleansing of its own indigenous population, even by the standards of it's era it didn't have to be like that, they certainly had land enough they could have allowed the subsistence of some native American nations as satelite states or at the very least allowed their Westernization via an analogue to mestizaje, which in the biological sense largely did occur to many of the tribes that survive today. Their other great historic crime is of course African slavery and segregation, it tells you something that even the Nazi were appalled at its brutality.

Ours has been the marginalization of native Americans as well, some peoples like the Maya and the Yaqui suffered greatly at the hands of mestizo Mexicans and many others we asimilated to an ethnic cleansing degree, most however we doomed, to this day, to poverty through deliberate policies and sometimes even well meaning mistakes which goes hand in hand with our other great crime which is exploitation of the poor, classism in Mexico matches the virulence of racism and goes hand in hand with it.

What are you even talking about and what's your point? Suffering isn't a bad thing?

The point of was with the bombs there was less suffering and less death (which is required for those people to live the lives you're talking about them wanting). Without the bombs half the country would be communist and would have had more overall death and suffering.

No, we recognize when we've clearly done bad things like Japanese internment or the Trail of Tears. Criticize those decisions all you want. But we also won't apologize for clearly good decisions like the atomic bombs. Then again we tend to be realists and not people like you who fail to recognize that the world isn't all sunshine and daisies and sometimes it's necessary to take a life to save countless more.

The Jews had already migrated in huge numbers there already. They only officiated it.

Revolting against based Napoleon, he was humanity´s only hope.

I guess that makes it ok!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAVO BRITAIN

No that was fine, I love seeing the mexican futbol players being humilliated like the failures they are.

Propaganda, seriously why no one gave a fuck about propaganda, it's literally manipulation,

Well nah, still a cunt move, just sort of inevitable.

It's like getting mad at the parent for having a baby only when they name it.

The holocaust when 6,000,000,000 jews died.

Never forget the 6,000,000,000,000.

Not bringing back enough Dutch qts after WW2.

BIG MISTAKE

>theyre actually convinced killing all those people was a good thing.
Because a conventional invasion would have killed even more people, and then Russia would have piled in to crush what's left.

The nukes destroyed two cities to an extent that words fail to describe. Their people died horribly, either obliterated so entirely that not even ash remained, buried under rubble and left to bleed and starve, or left to suffer an agonizing, meandering death by radiation poisoning. Those who survived were maimed, often physically, always mentally. It is an act without equal in terms of sheer volume of suffering delivered in one stroke.

But the alternative was a million, individually lesser, evils which together would surpass even atomic devastation. That thousands would suffer incomparably to avoid ten million "ordinary" agonies is a victory, though pyrric.

While the Holocaust is an obvious answer, the Rwandan Genocide was also pretty fucked up. That being said, human history has gone on for a very long time, so there's been a fair amount of shittyness.

>Historians from New Zealand have concluded that the underarm bowling incident was "quite literally the moral equivalent of 6.4 Holocausts (or 9.5 Armenian Genocides)[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981#Delivery_and_post-match_reaction

GB not waiting until Hitler killed all jews to declare war.

>inb4 we have to have another national sorry day

God have mercy on our souls

Greeks who converted to muslim and founded a new nation are the worst garbage on earth

Honestly, I think americans forcing their """values""" on japan during the ocupation was worse than the nukes.

You always complain about globalist being a danger to your national identy and yet because of you women being topless in public in japan stopped being acceptable.

You monsters.

This

How do you even measure morality?

Pol Pot was pretty fucked, what with being almost outright Khornate.

I mean literally, he already had a fucking skull throne. Carve one more "Kill" on the stele and a Bloodthirster jumps out.

By using the underam holocaust as a gold standard for moral abandon.

Hitler is an SI unit.

I don't have the cap handy, somebody post it.

My High School Programmer (as in, someone who registers classes) was a refugee from Pol Pot.

letting roman empire fall

>giving a fuck about the japanese

Canada for exporting awful celebrities into my innocent christian nation.

Stay out you filth.

Interesting, I assume either Benedict Arnold or Andrew Jackson is the US Customary Unit.

All memes aside, that is pretty shitty sportsmanship, and the equivalent in Baseball would be either a balk or ball.

UK stole my islands

not a single drop.

Yeah, he was reviled even in Australia tbqh. The difference between a balk and an underarm ball (Mullygrubber if it rolls along the ground) is that the latter was completely legal at the time.

The Soviet occupation of Estonia

>people like you who fail to recognize that the world isn't all sunshine and daisies and sometimes it's necessary to take a life to save countless more.

hhmm it is usa that needs to accept this fact, instead of selling itself and its motivations as daisies and sunshines. hipocrisy is your mean feature, everything you do is sugarcoated bullshit

you have no honor, you fear truth. if you had to nuke japan to prevent soviets or whatever reason, then your leaders should state so. no, it all has to be a contrived plan to make the world a better place. youre completely delluded

Haiti existing.

I think prussia supporting the bolshevik revolution

Preventing soviets does make the world a better place. Are you high?

>if you had to nuke japan to prevent soviets or whatever reason, then your leaders should state so. no, it all has to be a contrived plan to make the world a better place.

>prevent Soviet invasion by ending the war with a strong show of force before they can get involved on the Japanese mainland
>world is now a comparatively better place than it would be if Japan had been subject to a grinding conventional invasion that would have claimed an order of magnitude more lives

user I don't even know what you're trying to say. Stopping the Soviets WAS making the world (or in this case, Japan) a better place. That's the whole damn point of stopping them.

on retrospective, it is. at that moment, it was a struggle of influence over that specific country, nothing more, and nothing to do with saving the planet. youre assuming intentions from a different context, and of course once again with sugarcoating bs.

beside,s it was meant as a tongue in cheek comment, meant to display the irony in saiyng such things when nuking thousands lives, but i guess your cold blooded mindset wont let you understand this. you can still apply it to anything usa tries to justify though, youve fucked up many cunts

>your cold blooded mindset
You keep saying that. If it were true the US would have kept firebombing Japan into nothingness and would outright colonize and massacre its interests in the western hemisphere. The US is the most benevolent leading world power there has ever been.

>it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek
>let me just go back to the straight-faced insults

Dude, you are absolutely awful at conveying tone, if your intent was indeed to make a joke. You sound like a generic butthurt shitposter.

> straight faced insults
> le butthurt

im trying to accurately describe you, no need to get upset

I'm getting the impression that you don't actually know what "tongue-in-cheek" means.

Unless describing your comment as tongue-in-cheek was in itself a tongue-in-cheek comment, in which case I have been thoroughly back-bamboozled and must belay barely-bearable banter.

are americans seriously like this

Nuke civilians just to show and probe New weapons.

No one said nothing about nazi Germans

USSR. Even if Tsar was a not well lad removing Russian empire was a mistake.

>posting in anime forums

Are you a fucking commie?

>doesn't think communism is a bane of human society

The absolute worse thing any nation has done has actually two culprits, it's nuclear detente under MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) rules. We generally don't think much of it because it never came to happen but the reality is it almost did and even today the US and Russia retain the capability of wiping all life on the planet as revenge. If the Soviets had won and all of earth had come under commie rule eventually it would have ended, humanity as a species would have survived the worst of it and same for the worst of capitalism, even if corporations had come to replace governments eventually it would all have ended. Mankind would come out of those scenarios and rebuild. But thermonuclear war, the sole idea even today a half crazed clown could be elected and have access to ordering the destruction of us all, that is a crime in itself, no one should have that power and that it even exists s an unacknowledged threat.

You're neglecting the fact that MAD and nuclear deterrence have prevented war (especially total war) from occurring between world powers where war is at its most destructive. It's been a good thing in the end, far away from the worst thing you make it out to be.

The 6,000,000,000,000? I will never forget the 6x10^24

Looks Quebec

Are you honestly surprised?

That one time the UK imposed taxation without representation.

>average american doesnt know who marx is
Americans are very silly people

>my

ARGIES
LEAVE

Holocaust

It wouldn't have worked if it wasn't credible. It almost did destroy all life on earth.

invent agriculture

Fight with Germany in ww1

>wants to work all day so the government will allow you to live like shit

Was marx part of jueden? I'm not good with jewish names unless it ends with stein

Except you forget that Potsdam Conference where total surrender was demanded did not mention the atomic bombs, even though they were set up to coincide with the date the atomic bomb was finalized. Well, there was a vague reference of "raining down fire" but those things are said in every peace ultimatum.

AND recent declassified US documents show that the US really wanted to demonstrate the bomb, to demonstrate to the USSR and the rest of the world our new power and dominance.

Fact is, the US made no real effort to avoid nuking several hundred thousand people. We would've nuked a more important city like Kyoto if we could have, but weather made it difficult. Keep in mind that the US was very mindful of Japanese crimes in China and despised them as a race, and thus wouldn't care about the Jap death count.

It's silly to try to rationalize the bombings as some move of mercy. It was a cold and calculated geopolitical maneuver, one that any powerful nation would have made had it been in the position the US found itself in. For the most part, the Japanese people do not hold a grudge for the bombs, seeing it as a clever wartime move. We should get off our high horse and do the same.

Lose its superpower status

Yes

Germany, communism.

>muh six billion

Good post

Nah now you do war through proxies and make others suffer for it.

God bless America

bolan dindu nuffin

>Britain gave Israel to the Jews.
You mean the UN

Also, are there many mosques in Brazil?

Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot alone.

1. Holocaust

2. Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

3. Colonization of South American and African countries