NATO edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLa8M6f71J4
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=L2I6aRh9LOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gave my dad his fathers day present lads. Was pretty funny watching him going from pretend to care about what i got him to him realising he actually got something cool and being stoked

wat u cop

Just got in lads, I'm pretty fucking spangled desu

how dare you? am the direct descendant of a norwegian viking and an irish rape-slave

>fuck the good friday agreement we should've just sent the british army on a full invasion of the republic and see how hard you taig cunts are against one of the top 5 best funded militaries on the planet when the gloves are off. you would beg for mercy

oooooh noooo, you and what army, NEET?

>spangled
FOY

cancucks out

Opinions on Gangs of New York?

Shitty movie imo.

Got him tickets to see this pipe band thing because he is muh heritage and likes bagpipes. He was really happy with it

same la

except i'm more likely dane and saxon

don't care

reply to:

Good lad

Shit movie most OTT portrayal of Irish I've ever seem

As cringeworthy and autistic as that post is, the Irish Republic would indeed stand zero chance in a war with the UK. Although obviously such a scenario is absolute fantasy.

Lmfao my dad played bagpipes in my towns Canada day parade

Whenever I listen to Korpiklaani or watch shows like The Last Kingdom, I can feel the blood of my Viking ancestors flowing through my veins

not to jump the bandwagon but as a villian, Day-Lewis did a good fucking job, I remember being scared of him as a child in that movie.

But yeah, the movie overall tried to be too much imo.

How was the portrayal OTT?

Aye no shit you have twelve times our population, just pointing out that this unionist cunt is living in the realm of fantasy and without the UK's backing (begrudgingly backing the unionist runts) they are a minority on this island and would be raped and shot out of existence

What a sperg

pretty sure he said the british army la

you even quoted it tbf

B8

Nice i wish i joined the pipe band at school would have been cool

>implying a physically unfit NEET is in any way shape or form fit for the military

Think he's on his own there

So the anti NI posting doesn't stop even at 4:30am...hmm

considering you're more likely german than brit, i doubt you have any

most brits don't even have any

So the anti catholic posting doesn't stop even at half four in the morning hmmm......

Almost all Brits from danelaw and coastal Britain have some Norse blood

That's the thing though, I haven't seen any.

>without the UK's backing
but they do have our

they're one of us
deal with it

Honest question: do you think any of the anti-Catholic posting comes from England? I can assure you 99% of it doesn't

>Why of course I wish I played the bagpipes. You see the bagpipes are a connection that I have with my Scottish heritage, I feel like William Wallace himself whenever I hear the wail of the ol' pipes! Ne'ery a day goes by that I don't pine for the sound of the pipes resonating within me

British Army would get fucked if it chose to continue a full offensive.
they had their hands tied politically meanwhile the IRA didn't

there would be mass bombing across England meanwhile the international community (especially the US) would be breathing down the UK's neck to end it and decolonise.

business idea: make (You)s a real currency

>2016
>believing in religions
>believing in nation-states

Missing eggman 2bh

My genealogy goes all the way back to the pre invasion Normans

i know

for instance, yorkshire males are of 52% north germanic ancestry compared to 28% across the rest of the county

t. proud resident of jorvik

>64417060
Wow your so cool you like dont care about any extra cirricular activities you must be like so smart

Na mate they really don't. The U.K. Would love to rid themselves of this economic drain.

And I quote:
>fuck the good friday agreement we should've just sent the british army on a full invasion of the republic and see how hard you taig cunts are against one of the top 5 best funded militaries on the planet when the gloves are off. you would beg for mercy

bannockburn will commence once again if the theresea may denies our independence

Yeah I know u lads are dead on its just a few Hun posters won't shut their traps

>Na mate they really don't
ummm yes they do sweetie x

we'd even take you back in if you stopped throwing a tantrum

youtube.com/watch?v=yxpXLTcQ6aE

Well Scotland is an economic drain and they fought tooth and nail to stop them leaving lmao

Ah yes the world famous Brirish Army that lost the battle of prestonpans to a few highlanders with mental sticks

not reading a single post that doesn't come with a (You) attached t b h

That's not in this thread familia

bet you're a real cool customer

how long
how long must we sing this song

>muh world famous british army
>charge machine guns and lose 60,000 men in one day

'sheed

be respectful

i lost my best friend on that day

You're british too you stupid scot

I NEED this girl to be my gf I absolute MUST HAVE her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLa8M6f71J4

Shit(e)

Ahh keep ur autistic fantasies to urself x

U.K. Showed numerous signs of wanting to drop NI altogether during the troubles la

Thing is Scotland is actually productive and doesn't result in a net drain on the economy through infrastructure damage and dole costs. NI is literally a negative drain on the economy and has been for the past 60 years. U.K. Showed multiple signs of not wanting them during the troubles.

>not drinking loose leaf tea
feel sorry for you sad buggers

>speed bonnie boat like bird on the wing
>onward the sailors cry
>carry the lad that's born to be king
>over the seas to skye

my mum used to sing this to me as a little kid. she's a scottish catholic and my dad's a non-religious englishman and i live in manchester. i was raised catholic. it's such an odd feeling

Fuck off yanks don't day spangled

Absolutely SICK of Ireland bullying us

We're sorry! Leave us alone PLEASE

i like to keep my tea on a string so i don't lose it x

>tfw my English dad told me that when he was young the British identity was promoted far more than regional ones and that this has fundamentally changed over the decades

Was he wrong?

>star spangled banner
m8...

you mean in the UK or here?
because its true here

wha'll be king but cherlie

gayest post ITT

Latest Tinder match

What do I say lads?

I really want to shag her so I need something that works

>baka-aho, super faggot summersault
what did she mean by this?

jews trying to sew divisiveness in the great british empire no doubt

yes

regional identity has always been more important than british identity
it's why we all feud with each other; england, scotland, wales, norn ire, north v south, etc

Stirling Bridge WILL occur again if you disrespect our nation.

Who /WANC/ here?
[White Anglo-Norman Catholic]

are all female teachers sluts or something?

"oi sup milf slag, lets get a drink then imma shag ya innit"

When I was young there was a picture of the Queen in the school's office and we spent most of our history lessons learning British history, up until high school when we dipped into WW2 and more modern stuff.

Honestly it felt like we were kinda doing our commonwealth thing until the early 2000's when we started become aggressively yankified and more and more multi culti started getting crammed on us.

need a dork gf to bully im im honest

>Hanged, drawn and quartered in London 1305

P U B L I C E X E C U T I O N

bitchbois

XDD

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

my youngest sister is about 10y younger than I am and I remember she told me that in school they said that they did an entire unit on Jews in the middle ages and how every war was about attacking Jews.

made me really think. but to be fair I went to Catholic school so idk what public schools taught when I was still in school.

SCOTTISH ballad
youtube.com/watch?v=L2I6aRh9LOQ

What? That isn't William Wallace.

It's Robert the Bruce, he died in 1329 after having defeated the English and wimning independence for Scotland.

Yes

The students are stand-ins for their fathers who they want to fuck and the other teachers who they hate are stand-ins for their mothers who they want to kill

t. Sigmund Freud

did a post on /gif/ lads

>24
>milf

You have to be at least 18 to use Sup Forums, kiddo

Reported for underage

did u ever stretch her pussy

The fuck? I don't remember learning anything about Jews until WW2.

Bend over and show us more of that yank boypussy desu

BIT gay

Actually amazing that Scotland was a United entity in 800 AD well before any other country on the island of Britain or Ireland with a rich Gaelic culture until the English ruined it

Shame

*kisses you on the forehead*

Thanks m8 now tuck me in and tell me you love me.

Meeting up with a 40 year old twink later tonight lads.

Prove it's you desu

Scotland never had any culture mate

Ancient gimmick

t. norman viking pakistani rape product

being gay should be a crime codified into law and the punishment should be death

not sure about the death part but it should be outlawed

1 in 8 gay people in london have HIV