Shower general

Showers are technology. Is it better to take a shower in the morning or at night? Is it up to personal choice or are there benefits to doing one over the other? Which do you prefer?

All shower related discussion welcome.

Showers are bloat.

No, but bathtubs are. A good shower stall is more than suitable.

>joining the water botnet
>not collecting rainwater and bathing in a FOSS tub
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>Using showers
enjoy your botnet faggot

Collecting rainwater is (((outlawed))) in many jurisdictions.

Collecting it isn't but selling it is to my knowledge.

>collecting certain combinations of hydrogen and oxygen is illegal

It's much better for your natural line of defense against infections and the environment if you don't shower

Something to do with stealing water from the government who owns the large bodies of water and thus the provider of rain.

personally, I shower when I wake up.
idk it feels right after sleeping on a matress with bedsheets nd pillowcases that I wash maybe every other week.

kek

Mid-day showers on a shitty day are always nice.
Like when you've had a terrible day, and your boss is a cunt. And you just go home and shower.

That's real nice. Refreshing.

>government
>owning water

Only in America...oh wait, actually not.

you're literally saying the government, and not mother nature, makes it rain.

I like the morning. If I shower at night, I wake up with really messy hair.

What kind of absolute unhygienic moron doesn't have a shower in the morning, and before going to bed? You disgusting fucks probably don't even use bidets.

Best thread on Sup Forums right now
Thank you OP

>implying the government doesn't have the ability to manipulate the weather

Notice the influx of 'x is technology'-threads today?

Forced distraction from Spectre, Meltdown, Intel ME and AMD PSP, I say.

It's done because if everyone decided to collect their own water and store it then it would fuck with water tables you ape.

Fuck off asshole I just wanted to discuss showers and didn't want to go on /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

At morning to have a better day, but nothing beats the feeling of going to bed in fresh sheets after an evening shower.
Big showerheads are the best, when it feels like a small waterfall.

this is the real answer

The laws are made to stop people from drastically altering the hydrology of the environment. Like building artificial lakes to capture all the rainfall drying out creeks and rivers.

B-BUT MUH GUV'MENT

I fucking hate modern design

>he touches his shitty asshole with his bare fingertips and thinks it's more hygienic
>he thinks washing his hands does anything for the shit underneath his fingernails
>he walks around with a wet asscrack

t. poo covered asshole and hands

Stahp

t. stinky bum 24/7

>t. never use bidet

I don't understand why America never adopted the bidet, like would you pick up dog poop with just toilet paper and your hands and not wash them?

do people really don't wash their asses after taking a shit?

americans aren't people

I always take a shower after poop. It is the most hygienic way to clean your asshole.

It's a problem, I agree. Many Americans have shitty asscracks. I clean toilets see, and very often there's a triangle of shit and sweat on the back of the toilet seat, pointing out of the bowl and upwards toward the wall behind the toilet. These people are almost always overweight, and they're the ones who smell like asscrack if you have to climb stairs behind them. I just don't think a bidet is the answer. First off, there would be water everywhere in the bathroom, the whole thing would look like the counter around the sinks all the time. Second, how do you dry your ass off? These barmy effete Euro fucks never answer the question. Is there a designated ass towel? If there were paper towels near every toilet they'd get flushed and clog the toilets all the time. Paper towels don't flush you shitbags, let me tell you. Neither do your tampons or rubber gloves or catheters or syringes or anything that's not shit or toilet paper, you fucking disgusting swine. If you have a thing like that don't try and flush it, just leave it on the ground next to the toilet. We know it needs to get picked up, and it's dry, instead of dripping a trail of shit/blood/piss water on the floor and splattering our shoes. Enough of that and we start cleaning the door handles with toilet water. This is real talk from a real person, and OP this is what you get for starting a thread about bathrooms. You get fucking janitors.

No, u fuck off and lurk more

Intel a shit

Bet you use more than paper to clean those toilets.

You dry your ass with toilet paper what's wrong with you. There could be a whole other discussion about how disgusting people are in the bathrooms but lets just assume its a standard body type.

wtf is going on here?

The large man ate some horse shit.

wtf is happening here

physical cleaning units when?

I shower as little as possible. Hot water and soap fuck with the cell walls of your skin (literally fat, which soap dissolves) and the bacteria on your skin (most of which are benign or even protective). I wipe the oily areas of my body (scalp, pits, crotch, face, etc.) a couple times a day with a microfiber cloth wet with cold water. No deodorant, no soap, no shampoo, etc. People tend to compliment me on how I smell. Probably helps that I'm fairly athletic rather than obese.

>Is it better to take a shower in the morning or at night?
Depends on how you wake up. If I don't shower in the morning, I look like a hobo with my greasy hair and everything. Otherwise it's better to shower before going to bed, because you'll keep your bed sheets cleaner that way.
Of course, if you also exercise (but who on Sup Forums does that) you should shower twice a day.

Students from India are very good at avoiding this bloat. You can tell. From meters away.

I shower after I get home from work. Why the fuck would I want to go to bed all gross/sweaty/dirty/grimy?

>not using toilet paper to dry your ass
>not having dual trash can for toilet paper/other trash and for pads/tampons

depends on the type of job you have, friend.

Basically it's illegal in US becuase once again, US citizen tried to exploit the fuck out of something until the envrinoment around them collapsed.

China == America with less environment protection.
The mindset of the people is 100% exactly the same.

>People tend to compliment me on how I smell.
A shit smell is still a smell, faggot.

Recommend a good shower head

Then make a fucking law that says "no building artificial lakes". I've seen people get cited for having a couple of oil drums.

Disgusting freak

People around him probably being sarcastic when they said he smells good.

Goddamn, this thread has me fucking cracking up left and right. Every other post has my sides well beyond the outer limits of the solar system. I'm going to archive this shit.

>Forced distraction from shit that gets talked to death

>Hehehe poopie funny hehe wipe poopie!!

>The mindset of the people is 100% exactly the same.

As if. There is far greater social harmony and nationalism in China than there is in America. If America was even half the size of China it would collapse. China like most other Asian countries is still structured around the family unit and how the individual works with into greater whole. America is the opposite; fetishistizing individuality to the point where a functional cohesive society can at best only partially work part of the time, and with the individual obsessed over how to make the greater whole work to his individual needs.

>Is it better to take a shower in the morning or at night?
Why not both?
Do you go to bed dirty? Do you get dressed all sweaty?
Honestly.

I shower in the morning after working out. I used to shower twice a day (morning and night) but I noticed that my skin was always super dry regardless of what type of soap or body wash I would switch to. It is good for your skin to retain some of those oils and not wash them off every 12 hours.

First, I wake up, chug 16oz of water, and get right into my routine workout. After I finish up, i chug my protein shake and another 16oz of water. Next, I jump into an ice cold GNU/Shower for 5 minutes. I brush my teeth during this process.

That is the maximum potential usage. All others are wrong.

You are fucking stupid. People storing water collected from their small ass roof is an absolutely fucking tiny percentage of total rainfall. Not to fucking mention almost all coastal amerifats just fucking dump fresh rainwater straight through pipes into the sea anyway. Obviously there is a problem with big companies collecting nigtrillion litres of it over huge areas, but these laws are clearly designed to keep the average Amerifat dependant on government pipes, a hilarious amount of which still have fucking lead in them.

I think of it as you either sleep dirty, or sleep clean.
I shower at night, so I sleep clean.

My body does nothing but produce oils and gunk and drool when I sleep so the way I see it, is the bedsheets are dirty by default, so shower after you've been lying around in them

I take 2 a day one at night and one in the morning.

San Fransisco.

Dumb frogposter

you're on 4 chan home of pepe.

>what are pyjamas

What type of technology do you install in your shower?

No, they're not. I know because I'm not autistic. The result no different from using a bidet, and far cleaner than just wiping your ass with toilet paper.