Why can't phones just be like that anymore

Why can't phones just be like that anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/SERVO-V8240-1_77-Inch-1500mAh-GPRS-Vibration-Outside-FM-Radio-Dual-SIM-Card-Mobile-Phone-p-1220066.html?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing prevents you from buying one and using it forever faggot

Was about to say this

Ugly and with limited functionality?
Because they suck.

My first cellphone was a siemens a50

Those things were total shit. If you miss those you probably feel nostalgic for anything from that time period

That's what I'm doing, but batteries don't last forever.

I had the Siemens A55 as my first, then the MX60. The latter had this shooter game where you could take a photo of your face from the side and it would paste it into the game. It was so pointless because it had like 4 pixels to work with.

Why are you describing yourself?

You can get new ones.

Except when carriers shut down 2G networks, faggot.

Heyyyy that was my first phone. I kinda wanna buy one now for nostalgic purposes, but I know if I did it'd go in a draw and never be used. Still, thank you for brightening an user's day.

why cant we just travel around by horse anymore?

you can.

Anyone tried the nu-3310?
Getting tired of (((smartphones))) and thinking of going back to a basic one

We shut down 2G in my country late last year user.
Unless you live in Chinkland it's not going to be viable much longer

harder for the yid to make money off you if you don't purchase a new pocket spy every now and then

i miss siemens
SX1 was the shit

Okay lets force companies to maintain 2G networks for nostaglia faggots like you.

>saying nothing about wanting 2G
>HURRRR NOSTALGIA FAGGOT U GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
You forgot your autism pills faggot

trying to remember how this game worked... you get 1x1 blocks dropping down and your guy can push them as long as there's not another block in front of it; once the bottom row is full it gets cleared tetris style. right?

right in the fucking feels

I like modern phones and google botnet, makes my life easier.

No you can't. I already bought 3, they don't last and are hard to find. And go back to highschool with that edgy.

Exactly. Every time you clear a row it gets harder

Dumb phones are still a thing. Nokia released 3310 just last year.

nice get

/thread

There is a thread about this recent
Someone mentioned 4g lte version is in the works. I would get one of those in a heartbeat. Gsm only is sort of limiting your longevity to however long the telecoms support it.

so whats to stop them from doing the same to lte?

SeePerhaps they are testing the market. I'm not sure if there has ever been a 4g lte feature phone before so probably takes more development. Could be they are just shaking shekels out of the market as well by introducing a more likely to be deprecated model initially.

No reflective screen.

wait, I think it also had a balloon shooting game, and a “fighting” games that was something like rock paper scissors? I remeber as a kid it took me some time to understand how the game worked

Oh god I had one of those. It was pure shit.

People can't seriously have this in 2018? That would be the most hilarious fucking thing in the world. Can you imagine on of your m8s pulling this thing out in front of a girl? I would fucking tear up with laughter.

They will probably be intrigued how someone could survive without instagram/snapchat/whatsapp(eu). Great conversation starter.

Lol, you fucking wish. I don't have any of that shit, but I at least have a decent phone(even though I barely use the fucking thing).

You pull that out in front of a girl, you will not get laid, that's nearly a guarantee.
Definitely b8.

If you need a phone to get laid you're already beta for life. Alphas don't give a fuck and don't need fashion tech to get laid.

they still make and sell phones like that.

i unironically still use nokia 5110
shit working and all i do is 1-2 calls / month

Nop, this one has a Stack Attack (the tetris like block game), Balloon Shooter, Move the Block (a logic game you have to move some blocks to certain locations to get to the next stage) and Wacko (a whac a mole like game, you have to hit Wackos and not hit Rabbits)

Dumb millennials

>If you need a phone to get laid you're already beta for life.
That's projecting. i don't need a phone to get laid, just saying that the OP's phone is going to prohibit you from getting laid.

> Alphas don't give a fuck and don't need fashion tech to get laid.
Alphas definitely care if they have nice shit, you beta faggot. Alphas know how to get pussy.

go to india, where people live like in the dark ages. you'll find ancient phones there

>just saying that the OP's phone is going to prohibit you from getting laid.
That's projecting.

Imagine being this pathetic

The only people that are pathetic are the ones that think having a dino phone is going to make them look unique. Fucking soyboy hipster fucks. Lol, sucks you guys never felt a pussy, maybe when you break out of your autism.

>going to make them look unique
>implying those are my reasons
You are literally projecting here, you insecure beta cuck.

they still make some ugly shitty phones for snowflakes like you, do some research

You are literally mad, faggot. You look like a straight fool with that phone, and you fucking know it.

If you don't, you 100% have autism, meaning you don't understand society. Retard. Kek

Orange>blue>shit>green

hes right if youve got a phone like that u suffer from downs

Imagine being this pathetic.

>You are literally mad, faggot.
Imagine being so insecure that you unconciously start projecting, be called out and then accuse the one who called you out as projecting, then be called out again then become mad and then accuse the one who made you mad of being mad. You're projecting. You're so pathetic that you allow petty shit like other people's choice of phone to get under your nerves, without even further context. Just the thought of someone holding something like that in their hand makes you writhe and squirm like the pathetic little cuck that needs external validation just to be able to live for a single second without getting a nervous breakdown.

Swap blue with green and we can agree. I had Nokia with blue backlight and it was painful to use at night.

>this beta orbiter poorfag virgin with his handmedowns thinks he is some mad pussy slayer
Confirmed for never going outside.
Girls looked down on me even for having an android, now that I bought an iPhone, girls talk to me in bars and clubs.

Imagine walking around with a prehistoric phone lmao they’d probably call the police on you thinking you’re a child molester banned from the internet.

Uh oh, he's spergin' out!

>tl;dr
Kek, you even more mad, spergburger?

You can lie as much as you want, that doesn't change the fact that you are exactly what you're describing right now. I choose to use a phone because I have reasons that you aren't even asking, you're just immediately accusing me of using it for wanting to be a special snowflake. You, on the other hand, have to use that phone because you're just a poorfag that lives in his mother's basement.

Now that you mention that's kind of true. I think I also had one super rare with white backlight. It was the dimmest of them all.

keep on projecting, m8

>American Way of Life™

Nice ad hominem, fuckhead.

No I’m accusing you of being either a paranoid schizophrenic trying to hide from the big bad boogeyman or a child molester banned from having an internet connection not at a public library or workplace.

Which is it?

>No I’m accusing you of being either a paranoid schizophrenic trying to hide from the big bad boogeyman or a child molester banned from having an internet connection not at a public library or workplace.
You're projecting. That's my take on it. I have my reasons but you're trying to box me in with retarded choices, neither of which are my actual reasons.

American girls are vapid whores, news at 11

Definitely worth a conversation
I think everyone has some sort of negative feelings towards social media or can understand it

Go on then, enlighten us with your wisdom Grandpa. What are you reasons for living 10 years behind society?

I’m not American lmao

>10 years
If you're the type of retard that thinks that a person can only ever use one type of device their entire life, then I'd rather not give you the luxury of explaining. It's something that your retarded, unused brain covered in cobwebs can probably answer. That is, if your brain hasn't rotted away yet.

Not shilling the 3310
The 5130 looks like it has better features
Or that sony Ericsson people mentioned
Or a 515
Just sort of depends on telecom bands and desired features
I'm going to take a look at a thrift shop today and check their stock

OP here, I have a smartphone too, but I don't use it for calls, just web browsing and social shit. I wouldn't die if I had to live without a smartphone tho

>y-you haven’t even asked me
>asks
>IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYWAY
okay then you’re a paranoid scizophrenic sex offender in my mind until you explain otherwise.

its not even real though

Not wanting apple/google crap in your life is not paranoid scizo

You're just projecting at this point. You're probably on the sex-offender list yourself. I already gave you a hint, didn't I? Couldn't you try to make your brain work just a little bit more than usual?

>m-my dinophone is a conversation starter because I live without things that any normal person uses
No one believes this and I’ve gone through the entire chain of replies.

>implying
I already gave you a fucking hint, you retard. You're probably just a poorfag yourself that can only afford either a second-hand dumbphone that literally dates back to the last decade or a cheap """smartphone""" that is small and awful to use.

You're a retard
Plenty of people dislike smartphones

Okay buddy I’ll keep posting from my iPhone while you slave at a desk you child-molesting dumbphonetoddler.

Instead of just stating your reasons and avoiding this, you had to go full autism. Here’s hoping they never take the tag off your leg and that you stay in your basement forever.

I’m out. Goodbye Luddite

Yes, and luddites hated the machines that replaced them.
You fags are holding back progress and the sooner you’re gone, the better.

>luddite
You're just a poorfag that is so poor that you have to cram all of that functionality into one tiny cumbersome device. In fact, you even wasted money an iphone just so you don't feel insecure about what you hold in your hand. I use my shit for work, not as a status symbol.

Good riddance
More likely to judge crapple users negatively than any other phone
Enjoy your shitty walled garden planned obselescence

>progress
>uses an apple device
You're just making me laugh.

Daily reminder Angroid was going to be a shitty BlackBerry clone and Loogle had to scramble to completely rewrite it because the iPhone caught the whole industry off guard.

Fancy that, Apple defined the modern smartphone back in 2007 and you fags are still angry. You should be thanking us for your pinch-to-zoom and swiping, consumer multitouch, etc.

Go back grandpa

they can...
banggood.com/SERVO-V8240-1_77-Inch-1500mAh-GPRS-Vibration-Outside-FM-Radio-Dual-SIM-Card-Mobile-Phone-p-1220066.html?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN

Explain the progress

>call someone insecure for owning iphone
>proceed to explain away having android by saying you use it for work

Someones in the closet.

We weren't even talking about Android in the first place and now you bring it up because you're just a cornered bitch that has nothing left to yap about.

Money spent manufacturing dumbphones that’ll be in a draw in one year could be put into R&D or back to shareholders, instead of propping up luddites and old people that should have died a long time ago.

Android and iOS are garbage

Can't you have a bit more reading comprehension? Where the fuck did I even say that?

But we were talking about progress and Apple was pivotal in that whether you like it or not luddites

Holy shit you do not know how business works

because you can get an alcatel feature phone for 20 euros (which is 3 times cheaper than original price of your nokia/siemens), it has a color screen, battery lasts longer, you can save more texts and contacts, and it'll last you at least 3 years if you're not behaving like a braindead ape.
phones aren't anymore like that because they're better now you nostalgic little loser.

>progress
You shifted the conversation towards progress because you're just a dumb bitch that got cornered. Now shoo, before I think about dragging you to the chinese restaurant down the road.

Oh yes, I’m going to take business advice from someone who seemed to have skipped the semester where they taught punctuation and it’s appropriate application.
That would most certainly be a benefit to my life.

ridiculous that you would pay that amount of money for some nice colors, but hey, it's your choice.

>Apple was pivotal in that

Not really.
They pushed larger screens on devices but that was happening anyway.