Why don't more aussies racemix with abos? You can hit it, quit it and let centrelink take care of the rest

Why don't more aussies racemix with abos? You can hit it, quit it and let centrelink take care of the rest

She is gorgeous

Fap fap fap

To be fair m8, like everyone, there are ugly people and there are beautiful people.

But abos just aren't my fetish. British black women on the other hand...

Ok. That chick looks Italian or Latina or something. How much abo does she actually have in her?

10/10
Got a name?

tahny89

>having the abo fever
ishygddt

>British black women

they dont exist

Hats off to you mate!
Lel. Exceptions can be made.

Pure abos are way gross, though.
And outside their minds most of the time.
And very hostile in groups of 2 or more.

>To be fair m8, like everyone, there are ugly people and there are beautiful people.
Every full abo woman is ugly. The only attractive ones are the half-caste with only like 1/8 abo.

Islanders on the other hand can be quite pretty, but they're rare.

My question is, how can an typical Aussie be attracted enough to fuck a true 100% abo? I mean good Lord....one must be drunk out of their mind.

Well it has happened. That is a fact.

>Oi Bazza I took me selfie can I scrub this slut paint off and get a sniff of petrol?

>one must be drunk out of their mind
You answered your own question.

How are things in Latvija? Is that really cool record shop still in old town Riga?

Well, were moving along, things are looking up, but not as fast as they could be if we didnt have so much high level corruption. Weather is becoming shitty again sadly. Not sure what you mean by cool record shop though, is it the one called "randoms"?

>one must be drunk out of their mind
Also the same reason the Spaniards fucked the natives. When they're the only women within a thousand miles, you stop caring.

Good to hear! I was in Tallinn for 3 years and made many weekend trips down there to visit my erasmus friends. We are going the other way, things are getting more and more corrupt.

That's it. Randoms!

Nice to know you enjoyed it m8, and yes, that shop ia still there, decent place to buy vinyl, you can find it cheaper in some other places tho(i mostly am interested in hard rock from the 70's, so no idea about other generes).

Fuck off Carl, I'm sick of your shit

I'd date an abo 2bh if she was qt and liked me of course

well someone had to

the most first step of racemixing is uncompetably diffucult when it is between abos XD

A lot of them are mixed though

Isn't Centerlink an ISP? Why would they take care of the rest?

Fapitty fap.

>how can an typical Aussie be attracted enough to fuck a true 100% abo?
If she's hot what difference does it make?

Her dad is chinese, her mum isn't even full abo.

That picture looks like it's been airbrushed to within an inch of its life.

Why don't you mix with retardation?
Oh wait you already did, sorry there

Have you seen what they look like?