Password Managers

Currently using a portable version of KeePassXC, but thinking of trying out Bitwarden. Is there any advantage of using one over the other, or are they both basically the same?
Also, what password manager are you using Sup Forums?

the only password manager you'll never need

Currently KeepassXC, formerly KeepassX

>kit and caboodle
Kek

>only 1 left in stock

I use an encrypted text file.

KeePass if you only need it on desktops.
Bitwarden if you are poor and need mobile support.
1Password is rather clunky and the browser integration is shit for a password manager you need to pay.
DashLane has autism and too many false detects of login forms.
LastPass somewhere between 1Pass and DashLane in regards to interface with less autism but they got hacked once.

I'm using pass, the repository is on my vps. It's basically a script that handles a ton of gpg encrypted text files

Only options
Keepass and pass are available on a phone too, pic related. Dipshit.

oh yeah cause there is nothing I love more than to switch tabs and copy paste passwords when I could have a plugin to automatically detect and auto fill login forms.
keepass is designed for desktops, dipshit and cant compete with the comfort of a browser plugin.

They both have browser plugins though

I use my brain.

Mooltipass

>1Password
>DashLane
>LastPass
>but they got hacked once
if you use a password manager that keeps YOUR passwords on THEIR servers you are a retard
use an offline password manager like keepass and use a secure master password
then even if you put the encrypted password database on a cloud backup (where the cloud provider DOES NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD TO DECRYPT IT), retard tech startups with shit security policies can't accidentally leak your info

KeePass on Desktop, KeePass2Android on phone.

>password manager
lmao

openssl aes-256-cbc -nosalt -in sexy-girl-4563.jpg | tr -cd [:graph:] | fold -w16 | head -n32 | nl

I use roboform, yeh they have servers but when I've been abroad on holiday, unlike a lot of people on here, I wasn't anywhere near my desktop pc.

I use my brain, if you're not low IQ you can remember many long passies

Read it again. They still have to guess a password to get the correct output. There is no password given in that line, it must be entered and you can use any password you want.

Did you even run it? You can use any input file you want.

again:
you use something like keepass
you can create a .kbdx database file and stick it on a thumb drive or a cloud provider or whatever the fuck
but nobody except you knows the master password to decrypt that database and see the passwords inside

r u a wizard?

Keepass on Desktop.
Pen and Paper is the next best alternative.