Moving to torronto

moving to torronto

is it easier to get laid there? my annual income there will be - 75k canadian dollars per year

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jesswithjuice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get laid much. Your Russian accent will help though probably.

Only if you are black or muslim

you are ugly
what if I am jew

>Muslims
>Getting laid

Literally the most pent up sexually frustrated people I've ever met 2bh. I don't get this meme.

Not very nice.

What if im half mexican but i look full?

take me with you

>is it easier to get laid there? my annual income there will be - 75k canadian dollars per year

Yes

you'll be noderately ballin hard with $75k

it'll be good famm

Trust
Ur ethnicity don't matter dumb fags

All that matters is your confidencw and attitude

Say to urswlf "I deserve it, I deserve sex with hot bitches" AND BELIEVE IT FOR REAL and you'll get laid idiots stop being pussy betas or try ur new home over at r9k

are girls from torronto good looking

Shut the fuck up mohammed i never said i can't get laid, i just asked how easy it is for me in toronto.

>new home over at r9k
>new home

ive posted there before when i felt like wallowing in self pity.

By the darkies themselves and cuckposters.

Every brown dude out there will lie through their teeth about fucking white chicks especially blonde ones.

>are girls from torronto good looking

It's a big city

So same as any other city. Lots of hot sluts tbqfh senpai.

>how easy

how can I, OR ANYONE tell without knowing how you act or look? Fucking retard

Your post screwed /r9k/. It's such a stupid question

here's,my question to you

I hand you a piece of string. How long is the piece of string?

Fuck you faggot go back to r9k go cry about ur autism idiot

Gets straight into the middle-class, has balls to complain, what are your qualifications?

what places will you advice to visit there to pick up sluts. I am freelancer so

3d artist

>you'll be noderately ballin hard with $75k

Nigga what? It's gonna be a minimalist lifestyle in Toronto with 75k annually. Probably have too live in rexdale or something.

Sorry i triggered u virgin, so so sry. I'll stop now, i don't want to trigger you further and be responsible for canadas first mass school shooting

How old are you?
What kind of 3d artist: modeling, vfx, motion design, sculpturing, rigging/animation?

Lol nice me.me but that's not true

$75k is quite okay if you don't have a family. monthly expenses will barely come out to be like $2.5k at most

You're the virgin or underage askimg retarded questions

modeling, taking orders on 3d models, print it and get money

>my annual income there will be - 75k canadian dollars per year
What do you do?

i found 2 floor + basement bungalo house for 1.2k can dollars per month.

House too big for me so, but it is good price?

Haha ok guy. Why are you so irritated by my question anyways? you went instant virgin rage at my first post this thread. Sexual frustration is a killer yo, step outside and have fresh air for once

Idk I guesS it's okay

What area is it in?

What neighbourhood? In any case that's an excellent deal in the GTA

Really? Where do you live? I want to go there. Toronto is expensive bud. Housing pricing all over the GTA has shot up a lot. Shitty houses as far as Ajax and Oshawa that people bought for $250,000-$300,000 range five years ago has shot up too $5/600,000 +. My hydro bill alone is fucking ridiculous now compared too a couple years ago and I use less. $75k is gonna be a stretch for Toronto. It can be done but he's gonna be living somewhere like Rexdale or on the skirts of Scarborough.

Tell me where that is m8

>i guesS

Are you fucked? I would jump right on that.

post sluts from torronto pics pls
south east Rexdale

Se las meto

Straight up dude hydro in ON is a fucking joke

>south east Rexdale

welp, get use to Crusties and Indians. As far as shitholes go, it's still not as bad as other shitholes.

makes a bit more sense

Dude toronto is most multicultural city

There's hot sluts of every colour and kind.

I don't see it.

What are ur monthly expenses (approx)? Hydro and shit isn't that bad, although it has gotten really bad lately but $75k is still quite quite good

You might just have lower standards, no offense it's just how some people are

Yeah probably

I like to set my standards low then be pleasantly surpirsed when they're exceeded

heh, yeah my life in a nutshell

Monthly? About $3-4k. I'm fucking broke. I'm making a modest 80k a year. I plan on moving in like a year or two.

Holy fuck seriously how could your expenses be that high. That sounds like your fault.

A myriad of reasons. It is my fault, but because the cost of living, my taxes and I'm looking after my son.

The fuck

Break it down for me bro. You're probably wasting your money somewhere

Write out your approximate expenses per cstogory for us. Let's work thro this together. I bet you're making a mistake somewhere. There is NO reason to be broke on $80k even gross

Okay I can respect that. Well, like this guy:
I'd love it if you broke it down for us

>Toronto is expensive bud
>My hydro bill alone is fucking ridiculous now compared too a couple years ago and I use less

Haha wut, your dealer invoices you?

It's too much stress man. Too be fair I'm in Burlington, a new father and I'm trying too help take care of my dad who has lung disease.

hydroelectricity m8

But all the white posters are 10/10 Chads who get all the non-white women amiright :^) ?

Just briefly and approx man

We want to see where your money is going unless you're in a rush rn or leaving.

I can only imsgine if your father has a lot of bills that need to be covered for whatever reason,

Our dealers just invoice us and ask to pay via western union for the dro

Canadian politeness

lol thats great

>moving to torronto is it easier to get laid there?
Maybe. Hope you like Chinese and Somalis.
Also remember that college-age white Torontonian girls are usually horrible, overly entitled SJW's, or tattooed, drugged up slatterns. Both groups are fat.

>my annual income there will be - 75k canadian dollars per year
Not high, but not low. A good middle class income.
You may find rent and housing steep.

Shut up you fucking ESL moron.

>My hydro bill alone is fucking ridiculous
LESBIAN PREMIER
E
S
B
I
A
N

Lol sounds like sour grapes

SJWs and fatties are in the minority by far. It's a huge city and theres tons of attractive women. You either need to go outside for once or stop seeing the world through Sup Forums.

It's really not that true. It's a vocal online minority, fat people are STILL hated by everyone IRL and sjws are STILL not liked by anyone. Stop being a memezter

Monthy net after taxes is probably 3.5k, now I can't remember how my budgeting is off the top of my head because I'm exhausted

3br apartment (costs a bit extra because reasons I cannot say but it's in a great location) $1, 800
Gas ??
Groceries ??
Bills: EXPENSIVE
Then I got my son who I'm just figuring out how too raise when his mother fucked off. Then my Father who needs spiriva and puffers and oxygen that isn't covered. It adds up.

Wynne is fucking disgusting. Her, Notley, and Trudeau are the trifecta of the ultra-progressive idiocy that's ruining our country even more.

>Monthy net after taxes is probably 3.5k
ugh man fuck Ontario

Cunt should be in prison

t. nu-male

>SJWs and fatties are in the minority by far

Wew. Not him but you don't have to be a Sup Forumsfag too know it's actually a fair stereotype for Toronto. I suggest you go outside.

>if you point out the truth yoy are a numale

I do

And it's common, yes(like all of the western world) but there is still plenty of attractive men and women. People don't like fatties and sjws. It doesn't matter what tumblr and twitter says, just look at how people react to them

>Every brown dude out there will lie through their teeth about fucking white chicks especially blonde ones.
Hoooo boy. What kind of sheltered world do you live in where women (especially blonde ones) aren't promiscuous?

I'd post pictures but there's still dickheads who post old pictures of me on /soc/ so I'm done with that.

I live in Parkdale with my OW $680 a month and live comfy. Some of you retards are so bad with money

Sure there are plenty of attractive cool people.I just see it a lot. Plus I live next too tumblr kiddies with Che Guevara t-shirts and dreadlocks that go too UoT and I'm choking in the filth.

>tfw moved to Yonge & Eglington in hopes of getting laid

Been here 2 years and nothing :*(

Go to Whistler, root Canadians with the Australians.

Yes man but I'm saying look how people react

Everyone lols @ commies, anarchists, fatasses, sjws et cetera in person.

none of their online shit matters. That's what I mean, lot of fatties and sjws true, but they're in the minority by how people treat them. Even fatties hate fatties

go to the gym and have a nice physique and everyone mires

>go to the gym and have a nice physique and everyone mires
more like drive a ferrari and wear a patek phillipe. toronto girls only care about money

Lol come on bro

That isn't true in the slightest. Get a nice body and gain some confidence bitches will be all over you

the watch helps

Also, btw, I foung 8\10 russian girl, who live in the same street near house i rent. She is waiting very much me to move already.
She live in basement of one of the houses.

Looks like dream to me. She is really beautifull.

Wish me luck pls. It is like american dream

na zdrowie!

Look I like Toronto but I'm not naive about it either. Man they are no longer outliers though. We can't cover it up and hide it anymore, regular people hate them but there are so many of them that it doesn't matter. The G20 protest and Weed marches advertised too the world how full of edgy regressive douchebags there are in this city. They are everywhere.

Nice. Good luck Ivan.

lmao broken russian english is cute. CUTE!

>It is like american dream
your moving to canada faggot

Not really dude

You really need to change that thinking.

Yeah g20 and weed shit was retarded but I'm saying don't be such a doomsayer.

Consider this. There is alot of thembut even more theres normal, hardworking and centrist people.

Normal people still far out number these morons, they're just quiet and rational. Don't worry, all is not lost and things are O.K.

here is her photo, what do you think?

also, where can we go on a date?

>tfw my crush made her profile private

instagram.com/jesswithjuice/

anyone know this girl. i love her

Different guy that posted about the watch originally, but yeah if you don't think the appearance of affluence helps you get a woman you need to get your head out of the sand

I hope you're not trolling because she;s a slav beauty

Also go to FreshSlice

It's not that huge of a deal bro

there's people working at mcdonalds who get laid all the time because they're confident and look good. Money and your job is only something girls look for longterm

People aren't attracted to expensive things

I remember you, last time you posted her pretending to be her.

>83 posts
>19 IP's

canadians are just lonely

Oh boy, again?

>tfw we all got b8ed

l-long weekend

>What kind of sheltered world do you live in where women (especially blonde ones) aren't promiscuous?
LMFAO

TIL your hair color determines how promiscuous you are

Isn't Toronto mostly muslim and asian?

>falling for pedojew bait threads

weeeeee lads

>/soc/
Lmao what a pathetic cunt

Why is this russian so obsessed with jewish girls?