Which Router is the best?

I still have old wrt54, pic related. It's pretty slow nowadays. Which routers are the best without botnet?
General /router/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html
gl-inet.com/ar150/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how retarded are you to not see a router thread already? flush yourself fucking nigger monkey

Xiaomi Mii3g router or whatever the fuck it's called, flashed with lede

This one? Isn't it too cheap?
gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html

Fucking chicks, selling stuff too cheap!

go on amazon you fuckin animal, chinks will sell it too you and ship it in a month

>Xiaomi Mii3g
sorry for my rudeness but buying shit from china is retarded,

the absolute lowest tier for me is a wdr 3600 fairly cheap gets open wrt/whatever else exists now and it has a good throughout

Ships with LibreCMC and is certified to Respect Your Freedom by the FSF.

I finally replaced mine after what seemed like at least a decade of service. Bought a used Asus RT-AC56U for $50 and put Merlin on it. It's been about a year and I haven't had any issues with it. I live in a small apartment though so the fact it doesn't have external antennas isn't a problem for me.

P F S E N S E

>wrt54G
>still works with no issues

>buying shit from china is retarded
how do you explain there's a popular general dedicated to that?

Have you done it user? how comfy is it?

Xiaomi meme is really good. And dirt cheap too.
>5ghz is working
>80MB/s read from hdd
>40MB/s write
>60Mbit ovpn
>90+Mbit shadowsocks

It's a rebranded chink gl-inet router. Fuck FSF jews.
gl-inet.com/ar150/

A Mikrotik if you're not braindead.

I don't use that because I have an older tplink Archer c7 ac1750 router with LEDE firmware flashed on it. Everything works perfectly.

Super fucking comfy configuration with SQM cake and adblocking at the router. The xiaomi router is just more current hardware

You can buy a refurbished T-Mobile AC-1900 off Amazon for $60 or less then follow instructions to reflash it back into a RT-AC68U then install Official ASUS/Merlins/AdvancedTomato/DDWRT/OpenWRT firmware on it.

hmmm what would happen if I have IPTV on? i have triple play subscription (internet/telephone/iptv)

babby's 1st day to porting with new router pls snd hlp

Thanks, I'm probably too network illiterate to do this myself; with that said I haven't really investigated much.

This

AC is mostly a meme but 5GHz is worth it