/chair/ thread

can anyone tell me what kind of chair this is?

also chair thread

what do you have?

is it worth?

comfy scale 1-10 (10 being i can fall asleep in my chair super comfy)

It's a chair for a fat person.

its called a fug chair and you're wifes son do benis in bagina with you're mom in it

Inferior chair....

For a long ass time, like from the last year of high school through college, I used this really old, great computer chair. I guess I was basically really lucky to find a non-adjustable chair that fit my dimensions perfectly. I think it used to be my uncle's or something but he never used it so he was going to throw it out and my dad asked for it and gave it to me.

It reminded me a lot of this one except it didn't have a height adjust, and for some reason the seat was upholstered in cloth, even though everything else was vinyl pseudo-leather.

Because of no gas spring, it was really short compared to every chair I've used since. It also tilted a lot further back. So I could sit there, feet flat on the ground even though I was reclined like 35° and the seat and back were still at a 90° angle. I loved the way it was like I was half lying down, or reclining, but I didn't feel like I was about to slip out of the chair the way I do in chairs where just the back reclines. At the same time my head was propped up to look straight forward, and the arms were the perfect height and curve to let me rest my elbows on them and have my hands in the correct typing position.

It busted and I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a replacement. I've been using random office chairs I get at good will since then. Just ordered a 100$ Chinese knock-off of one of those racer style chairs. I hope it works alright.

>I guess I was basically really lucky to find a non-adjustable chair that fit my dimensions perfectly.
Or maybe, just maybe, the chair shaped YOUR dimensions. Really made me think...

It's a fucking

I know there's a passionate hatred against any "gaymen" chair here, but I'm looking for something that has that kind of adjustability. I would like to have a recline function not just a tilt back little shit. My chair right now is just some generic big and tall office shit from Staples. It's starting to hurt my back because of how I sit in it, and because I can't me really lay back like I want. I'm 6'4 and 200lbs exactly. Thoughts? Herman Miller is insanely overpriced but I think I might be ready to drop 500$ if it means I can be comfy and lay back.

Ikea Markus.

I use an Aeron chair from Herman Miller. Kinda pricey, but I've been using it for about 12 years and it still sits as comfortable and solid as it did when it was new. All kinds of adjustments and very ergonomic.
>can't upload pic right now, 4chin is broken

hey friends

how do I upvote this?

not sure if bait

Please stop pushing this shit, it's wafer thin and has spaghetti noodles for arm rests. Nobody wants to sit on that and if they say they like it they're just trying to comfort themselves because they missed their return period.

Miller's are really fucking comfy. Try to see if you can try one out on Craigslist or something at a surplus store.

holy shit

>not removing the armrests
TARS, set boy to soy

fat burger detected

Lol I'm a lanklet I just hate that chair. 6'5 180lb. I like armrests to meet my desk and offer comfy support for my long ass forearms

Noble Chairs Icon Series. Doesn't look too "gaymey" and it has decent adjustment and size for the non-manlets.

pics of that granny getting banged plz

>10 being i can fall asleep in my chair
I've got a newborn son and can fall asleep while standing in a public bus.

Ty for the genuine response. Between Noble, Maxnomic XL (Titanus) and Secret Labs Titan. Thoughts?

Its an eames soft pad chair.

Made by Herman Miller in American market and Vitra in European market. Not sure who has the rights for the rest of the world

she is perfect for big black cock

Steelcase gesture
It's pretty nice

>that gibson
lmao

Nice Gibson Les Paul desu always been a Strat guy myself though,

Herman Miller or GTFO

Looks a little bit like a Charles Eames Office Chair.

Probably an imitation though.

Sandra Otterson for those inquiring

Google Wifey's World. Her stuff used to suck ass 'cause her husband can't fuck for shit. I guess he's into getting cucked now cause you can find more recent vids where she actually gets slammed pretty well. Her body is amazing.

It's an imitation Eames

a wide one

The chair in OP's pic is a Herman Miller Soft Pad office chair designed by Charles Eames. I have a few of them.

ONLY 399!