ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good looking girls.
Good metalworkers.

That's all I know firsthand about Poland.

EXPLOITABLE CHEAP LABOUR

beautiful women
how can I get polish qt girlfriend?

My only encounter with Poles was in a hostel in Germany. They were smelly and noisy.

Somehow I didn't meet a singe Polish student during my exchange in Germany nor have I met any in my home uni

Are there particularly many Polish jannies on the board? You always see Polish bants thread being deleted while other countries' treads stay up until they die by themselves.

also watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
19:09
that wasn't a meme :D

Politically pretty great, cute girls, initially intimidating language, interesting history, cheap cost of life... I quite like it, I hope to move there at some point.

Poles that come here are often bad people. Poles in general aren't bad people. The ones here should go home if they won't learn English and behave like civilised people. Poland deserves to exist as a country and not be partitioned by three Empires. Warsaw is pretty.

Our countries are one of soul

Never been
Never met a Pole

Good views
Fun country, hospitable to tourists.

I like that there are now Polish in my area, they hang around and harass the Muslims outside Aldi, also most large supermarkets now sell Polish food which is good because there's 3x the pork products as before.

The fact they're taking low skilled jobs is conflicting, I don't hate the poles for this. Merely those that enable them to do so.

Worked with Poles on low skilled jobs and they're good hard workers if not very cliquey. Better than the Africans I'm usually thrown with who are lazy and stupid.

straight forward people also they have a big sense for loyality

bump

Thank God for PIS. I mean PO and PIS are both shit but now i think eveything will be better

>Poland deserves to exist as a country and not be partitioned by three Empires.
Gee, thanks

We don't like them. They are backwards and stuck in the 19-20th century, much like Russians. Same attitudes, obsession with christianity, fondness for alcohol and senseless nationalism.
Also they are slavs. That tells you everything you should know.

Poland is basically a meme.

We?

Without Poland we wouldn't have Prince Polo

Out of everything I wrote, that's the issue you pick a problem with?

Yes, we Hungarians.

literally nazis,you lynch spaniards in poland, i wish they dont visit your country lad

You mean your mom, dad and 2 friends?

typically very butthurt

Never met a Pole
Would visit it

Perverts who cum in food and drinks then give it to their female coworkers.

:^)

It was a sudaca who was beaten up not a Castillian Alejandro.

Everyone.

Why do you have problems with people drinking in public places?

Literally worse than Sharia.

You know everyone in your country. Nice man.

>Warsaw is pretty.
wtf :D

I fucking love brutalist architecture