Yes Sup Forums, I got to meet him. I got to meet Tim Cook, the latest pioneer of Apple...

Yes Sup Forums, I got to meet him. I got to meet Tim Cook, the latest pioneer of Apple. I got a photo with him! He even said I could call him Tim. Jealous, huh?

Why did he hover handed the fat guy, and who the baldguy in the background I think I used to work with him?

So beta he hover hands a fat neckbeard. Incredible

>beta
So beta he runs the largest corporation in the world.

>touching fat, smelly neckbeard virgins
Just why would you do that?

>Let me just firmly grasp this neckbeard here and get covered in his musk
Would you grab onto a fat, possibly dirty landwhale?

Did you ask him why there is no Bluetooth mouse support on the iPad Pro?

>he's the head of the most lucrative corporation on the planet but omg he's so beta because he hovered
did you ever considered this photo was taken mid-movement?
the gymnastics people will do, holy shit

Fat people need hugs too!

>mid-movement
>no motion blur in photo
Fuck you retard

Hetrophobia

>mouse
>on a tablet
it's not even really supposed to have a keyboard you fuck. that defeats the purpose.
get a laptop.

>neckbeard
But he doesn't have beard on his neck!

Don't lie anons, you'd let him slip his tongue in

cool - you met a fag that jews rigged into leading Apple and now Apple is a SJW identity politics shit show

>RMS besides him

d-daddy stallman~

>Hetrophobia
He was stuck in an awkward moment deciding between either leaning in for a kiss, or an ass out hug.

maybe Tim likes bears
I am not even kidding; that is some healthy gut right there

>all those buzzwords
lmao

did you suck him off, user?
You know you can't get into Cook's sekrit Sup Forumsay club unless you do

nu-Apple is actually better than it used to be, the focus on secure devices, the inclusion of privacy features like the location permissions and allowing adblock have really given iOS and edge over Android.

Except you can plug any mouse toy want into it with an adapter. Yet you can't connect one over Bluetooth. Brilliant asshole.

1.) No, you literally cannot.
2.) Nor should you want to.
iPad is not for laptop tasks.

> largest corporation in the world

Kek. Apple isn't even a fucking blip on the radar of the largest corporation in the world, ESPECIALLY if you are talking brand recognition and employees. Apple doesn't even break top 5 in revenue. Do some research into Nestle or Kraft and you'll have your head explode.

YUMMY

You would touch any greasy mong who wants to take a photo with you?

Isn't he literally a faggot?

Did he showed you his rape dungeon? Did you took it up your ass or mouth? :^)

Those companies have higher revenue but Apple has top brand recognition. I don't like Apple shit myself but the name and logo are recognized pretty much everywhere. It would be like saying Mario or BMW don't have brand recognition because J&J has more market penetration.

You have to show dominance at all opportunities, regardless of the opponent.
You never know who is watching.

We all now know Tim cook is afraid of fat, sweating, middle aged men.

How's your butthole? I heard he's a big time faggot who likes young meat...

I'd hover hand that fat sweaty smelling guy too.

lol... tim cook is bow legged... what does that tell you?

How can we use this to our advantage?

Cook will give you a brand new iPhoneX if you bj him to completion, do you do it?

I don't know.
Pressure him into giving you free shares by threatening to get a fat, sweaty, muddle aged man to sit in his lap.

Look, if he has an aversion to a certain type of people and you wanted him to sign or approve something in a hurry, take afore mentioned person with you.

Bad genetics.

Tell that faggot to fix the shitty state ofiTunes or if he's too lazy to do that, simply open the iPhone to syncing music with other programs.

better than beta knock knees

They're in the top 10, which is more than "not even a blip on the radar".

glad to see apple dominating the enterprise computing market