Other urls found in this thread:

blog.Sup
kotchan.org/chat/int#General
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YES!

Only a bit over a month left till the old captcha is kill for good

>phone posters

What does it mean? I've been getting the same message every now and then when using clover.

March 31st can't come soon enough

just refresh the captcha

works_on_my_machine.jpg

The absolute STATE of Android users.

>not having a pass already
most of you spend years browsing on this website anyways, $20 per year is a drop in the bucket.

just reload

>Mobilefags will either have to pay $20 to post here, deal with shitty newer captcha, or finally fuck off
Based google keeping mobilefags out

can some one help me for some reason i suddenly can't upload any image files it simply says error:upload failed.
tried to disable Sup Forums x and it still gave the same problem.

As of late I have been having more trouble, without adblocking, without using scripts, with fucking posting here or uploading any pictures at all. I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. I can't make new threads.

Just type nigger for now

Nah it's a general issue, nothing to do on your end, just to way for the gook to fix this nonsense.

iOS has no issues actually

thanks for letting me know was suspecting that it wasn't on my end but seeing as other people were able to post wasn't sure about.

i'm getting "error, upload failed" along with this v1 unsupported shit

Same

Desktop here.
>can post text fine
>get upload failed error all the time with images
Fug. Guess this isn't an imageboard anymore.

Actually, the v2 works on mobile pretty good. No nuisances that caught my attention. Image fading takes tenths of seconds instead of multiple seconds on PC. It's the PC posters that get fucked royally in march.

GOOK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
I AM GOING TO FIND YOU
I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS AND CAGE YOU
I AM GOING TO PUMP YOU UP FULL OF FEMALE HORMONES AND KEEP FUCKING YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE CHRONIC PROLAPSE
AND I'M GOING TO STUFF SOY BEANS IN THAT PROLAPSE TO MARINATE AND FEED THEM TO YOU MIXED WITH MY CUM

I have been trying but 5 in 6 posts fails to go through for me.

Why are we so butthurt over a fukken captcha again?

I can't enjoy trap pictures because nobody can upload images, so i'm going to make a trap out of g00k.
Why, you want the same treatment?

>he doesn't use the non-JS version of V2 that is piss-easy to solve and never asks you to solve things multiple times

Fix your configuration errors. Literally nobody has this problem. Consider any thread as proof.

Clearly many people do, and you don't have any solution but to blast tech buzzwords.
Are you a poo? Your logic smells like one.

The board is broken you smarmy cunt.

Many people are having this issue. Upload a picture yourself now.

POO
IN
LOO

THIS.

You can just type "v1 nigger". It'll save you some time.

Never underestimate the autism of freetards.

The stupidest thing you can do. Just type in "v1".

Nope I am using v2 and had trouble uploading an image. It is a temporary problem

Unrelated but I can't post a new thread because of this, I keep getting an "upload failed" error whenever I try to attach a picture, what do?

and yet if you refresh it enough times it works
who knows how long it'll last
what I do know is that hiro will do nothing until it breaks completely, but for once that's probably for the best

>giving money to a war criminal

I'll be leaving Sup Forums when they're completely gone. I refuse to click on a shit ton of pictures, like a fucking test monkey, to reply to someone.

Do I need 4chanx or some shit to do this?

Jewgle is dropping legacy captcha. They want us feeding data to their AI, e.g. "click on the cars", "roads", etc. It's literally training their bots.

I'm on desktop, it's happening to me too

Yesterday I got this. I put in 'Blender Calle' anyways and it went through.

You can just write space and it will work fine

Image upload is broken for everyone, check blog.Sup Forums.org/

Holy shit, you too? I thought it was just a shitty network, or something. I got suspicious of my ISP too.

Not even just images though, but that's when it started. It's also been just replying to shit. It "hangs" and then alerts a posting error.

What the fuck is going on?

kotchan.org/chat/int#General

>blog.Sup Forums.org
>the "Sup Forums costs $90k / month to host" post
I have a hard time believing that

>Image upload is broken for everyone, check blog.Sup Forums.org/

I love this new concept! Freeze all threads at a given time and those are the threads we are stuck with for the next 12 hours no matter what.

Sup Forums Pass costs $20 per year, which is about $1.67 per month -or less than a single 20oz bottle of soda.

Sup Forums.org/pass

But still more expensive than an hour with your mom.

Fuck off, Hiro.

pass users do not have this problem

Why would you help fund this website?

As the other guy said, people here are very autistic and stubborn, they won't buy a pass for the principle. Besides, if you 'break' a rule by calling someone a fag on a blue board you're banned and your pass is worthless. What's the point.

>hurr i hate 4chen so much
>its also my most visited website that I cannot live without

Drop this shit, its not funny any more.

Yeah let me play for the abusive nigger mod(s) that randomly ban everyone 2~3 times a day on Sup Forums

I refuse to pay for a pass after the shit hiro did.

You don't even have to type v1, nigger nigger works because the captcha doesn't.

Sup Forums is the users. Not moot, not Hiro, not the faggot mods. The site itself is pretty shit and keeps getting worse with shit like the recent malicious scripts.

I'd rather fully move to a non-cucked chan.

But they're all dead.

You can type whatever you want.

HIROOOOOOOOOOOO
YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

>that font
Are you fucking blind?

Yamero is the feminine, Yamate is the masculine you fucking Baka

>$20 per year is a drop in the bucket
No conversation on any website has ever been worth $20. Especially when that website might just ban you for saying something bad about SJWs.

Until Sup Forums promises me I can express my opinions without some turbo-autist janitor getting xir nappies in a bunch, I'll keep my $20 and my credit card information safe.

Maybe he's a cute girl (male)

Hiro is a faggot that sucks jewish cock, shoves russian ads up his arse and doesnt even open the door to new memes.
I hope he dies from a odachi slash to the peen.

lol so I'm not the only one who can't upload pictures on an image board

Anyone else getting upload failed on images>

Arigato

maybe the japanese jew didnt pay for the servers

>image posting broken
>which means new threads can't be made

LET ME OUT

>doesnt even open the door to new memes
This site hasn't made OC in years since that's reddit now. Boards like Sup Forums used to mock reddit for stealing OC from here, but now the fags there just post shit from other websites

Bumping. Hey, everyone. This website is vulnerable to XSS. Just letting ya know, do what ya want.

>Paying money for something you can do for free is autism
Buytards, not even once

>giving money to Sup Forums after 2014
No

>giving money to Sup Forums ever

Test

fucking cringe.

>Sup Forums is text only now
Its an improvement

We used to have text boards but moot got rid of them. This is why you never give Sup Forums money.

∧_∧
(´Д` ) / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
/ \

Your anus will cringe soyboi when daddy goes in.

why is hiromoot trying to murder this site

This affects desktopfags too

He's trying to free us. We won't have to be here forever if here ceases to exist.

12 btw

but i dont have anything else other than Sup Forums

Sup Forums has been text only since the phonefaggot normie invasion circa ~2011 because phonefaggots are far more unlikely to accompany their posts with pics than desktop/laptop fags for reasons that should be obvious (extra actions to upload pics demotivating the act, lack of proper pic overview due to shitty visual ergonomics on smaller screens, memory being preferred for music rather than pictures, etc.)

Which is why it would be a good thing to ban all phonecancer by detecting device specific software access.
It would massively free up bandwidth on the site, increase its quality as an imageboard, loosen up server traffic, and thus enable lessening posting limitations also pulling up the site quality, also pull down the site maintenance cost.

I didnt ask for you life story

Also most pooposters are phonecancer, as India mainly surfs via phones.
Imagine, Sup Forums free from 90% of Indian posters.
No more smell of excrement and Microshit viral marketing.

>pay hiro $20 for shitpost
>can't even post images
faggot

i support the full ban of phone posting niggers

Well that's because images are down.

Except I had reaction images since 2005. You're right about phoneposters tho.

>Microshit viral marketing.
Fuck off, lintard redditor