Tell me about the french

Tell me about the french
Why do they refuse to pronounce the letter 'r' like normal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw5Re7k1KBA
youtube.com/watch?v=S7-QNr5ceTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttural_R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

french r sounds like patrician tho

How do you determine what is normal?

Surely you mean
>Tell me about the fwench
>Why do they wefuse to pwonounce the lettew 'w' like nowmal people?

France is obsessed with cheese

a-nation-of-patritinans.

normies get out

Quebec people pronounce r like french people?

Lookup a YouTube video of Canadian French if you want to have nightmares senpai.

Est-ce que tu meurs si je t’enlève la lettre r?

Ferme ta gueule.

What does their French sound like too you?

hon hon hon madame, voulez vous pisser sur mon visage?

Completely horrid and ridiculous. I like the way they sometimes keep the French words instead of using English, but they sometimes do the contrary with some usual words.

Well I'm from the Dutch part myself but

Here is the video where I heard it first

youtube.com/watch?v=dw5Re7k1KBA

They seem to use an "ei" or "ae" sound in their word a lot, it just makes my ears bleed

Try this video btw: youtube.com/watch?v=S7-QNr5ceTg

>they sometimes do the contrary with some usual words.
This, never understood that

>he isn't from the part of the country where they use the French R

But we do

Interesting. Thanks.

>Russian R is so difficult to pronounce even some Russian people use a French R instead
>they even have a verb for this

2bh though, I can't hear their accent because I don't understand French. It just all sounds the same too me.

>Russian R is so difficult to pronounce even some Russian people use a French R instead
Not really, if you can't pronounce the R's, it's considered to be a speech impediment. I had a surgery on my tongue as a kid to avoid this shit

>normal people
Define normal people, Ukrainian destroyer.

French people are mostly linguistically challenged and refuse to adapt to other people's phonology.
On the other hand, some rare people who mostly know more than one language (unlike 95% of France) know how to make efforts and are capable of avoiding the use of "Foowench" phonemes.

Oh please, your language is made up of barfs, pukes, sneezes and grunts.

When you talk it sounds like you're eating borsh, puking it in your mouth and trying to swallow, all filtered by a Tom Waits voicebox at the same time.

I see only top-tier regions pronouce it that way

Pyotr, please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttural_R

Ce seais extement douloueux

Tu est un gros gars

Here we call it erre moscia

next earthquake when?

Notre "r" est la seule chose qui nous empêche d'avoir un accent Africain ... ça fait vraiment réfléchir.

Pour toi.

Is it considered a disease?
>dubs.

>FIDLF comes out to defend their silly throaty r sound
Grenouilles get out

What's the history of it anyway?
How did we start using it?

Your language doesn't have that sound, and you sound like drunk people from South Lacashire with a cock stuck in the back of your throat. You have no place here.
Google it.

by gagging on cocks presumably

Lancashire*
Yes, and you guys are even better at it.

Your banter is middling, Mouhammède

RARE

Do you even have Internet on your island?

Your banter is as ridiculous as the current name of your country, which should have been named New Liban.

I did this to mock my brother who says w and now I can't stop

Oh stop it it was funny

It's not just funny though, it's actually true, our women suck dick all the time although males do that more often in Australia.

arrête d'être si impoli espèce de con

>Why do they refuse to pronounce the letter 'r' like normal people?
But we pronounce 'r' like normal people. It's the anglo who have 2 letters that act like 'w'. Rolled Rs are ok too.

>L'hôpital qui se fout de la charité.
Tu te sens concerné?

Il a raison, les Australiens sont des pédés.

>French people dissecting English pronunciation
Please stop, you fags are easily the worst in Europe at English pronunciation

That's because English pronunciation is bad to begin with. Why would we adopt itN

True
I'm sorry

>si nous postons en français, l'australien ne comprendra pas
aight lads

Maybe because no one cares about your language? Which isn't even yours.

Never said the contrary.
If only you throat-cocked people would teach ours that American English isn't supposed to be the standard, we probably wouldn't have that problem.

bruce ...

Tchang…

It's a pity you can't harness this fervent patriotism every time a foreign Muslim kills a few dozen of your countrymen

Abdullah …

Go back to Sup Forums, shark harpooner

Mohammed …

Mouche à merde.

Jean-Mouloud ...

Dobromir …

Boubacar ...

One funny thing is that after the withdrawal of the National Convention and Robespierre (the Terror era) during the Revolution, the "r" letter and sound was prohibited among some parts of the population, especially the young reactionaries called the Meveilleuses and Incoyables because de "r" reminded the revolution

Zlatousek …

So muche this goddamnit

Australians should be banned from Sup Forums.

The letter 'r' is special in any language. There's no normal way to pronounce it correctly. The real question is why they refuse to switch to English when asked. Yet I don't really blame them for that, as their English accent is truly utter shit.

I sorely agree: it's very shitty comparing to the classic English standards, though why it seems like it makes wet pussies to the natives Anglos when we speak it this way?

reminder than french women love big anglo cock

I've never seen any french girl with an english pig, the contrary is pretty common on the contrary, you just have to see french erasmus students in England, when you say that you are french you have some english shags becoming crazy

They may like Americans, but not the English actually.

MWAAaaah the french

French men are considered creepy and ugly in the UK, mostly because of Arsene Wenger

>why they refuse to switch to English when asked
Nobody does this, you fucking moron.

Connor …

At least we preserve our language, contrary to all those colonised nothern europeans.
That's just cultural and historical thing, thats not even thinkable for french people to bend before english natives or speaker

my French gf prefers to speak in English and says French is ugly

HAHAHAHAHAH

Sadiq …

>Preserve our language
I give it 10 years before Arabic becomes an official language.

Is the least attractive vulgar latin derivative really worth preserving?

French women may prefer arabs, but I am white

French is a beautiful language. I like France more than other places in Europe, even if they are a bit weird.

Harley …

As much as the least attractive Slavic derivative.

Your imaginary french gf you mean ?
That's ok to fantasise Nigel about french people, but you should keep it for yourself

honhonhon je suis le manager of Arsenal and je refuse to be buy le striker honhonhonhonh #Giroud

I talk to many French girls on interpals friend

btw why do half of them have Algerian backgrounds?

We don't give a shit about niggerball.

You're a fucking retard.

I agree, it's a nice language. I'm trying to get into it again, as I've lost a big part of my French knowledge. I was in France recently, it was indeed a pretty nice experience.

He's sort of right, tho. I'd say 15 years.

> Vulgar latin derivate
> Officially spoken by the russian élite and imperial court during 300 years

He's sort of retarded and you're a dumbass too ťbh.

So are you.
Unfortunately, you don't live in France to tell what's happening, so I suggest you refrain from displaying your lack of integrity.

If you say so. Wait and see. France will drown under the wave of shitskins and mudshits.

now they all speak English lol

Because they are the superior race.