Are you progressive and tolerant Sup Forums?

Are you progressive and tolerant Sup Forums?

No. Spain is racist as fuck and we are proud of that

Did you see last night's thread about abortion? I found out Sup Forums is almost entirely liberal who vouches for white genocide.

why would a zoo monkey care about white genocide?

>supporting abortion means white genocide when mainly brown people are the ones who do it the most
Dumb monkey

Is that why the U.S. is going to be less than 50% white by 2050, just like Brazil is now?

Stop embarassing your country.

Most victims of isis arent white

Abortions are fun desu

Make an argument first.

God... I bet that you love Sup Forums
Kinda, but I dont want my country to be more cucked

Just gonna post this before any libturd makes a pro-choice argument.

I think abortions should be legal but only when absolutely necessary t b h like if a woman gets raped

Who the fuck cares if it is a human or not . in the end its just a useless fetus that you dont need and thats why abortion exists

yes I am a leftie

but I don't believe in mass immigration (immigration levels should depend on the economic climate) and I don't like islam but I tolerate it.

Is this a fucking conservapedia article you bras-a-million?

Okay, so a human is human because it has human DNA. And what makes human DNA human? That it's found in humans and therefore human, I guess. Thus human is human because it's human, and what makes it human is its humanity per se.

Monkey logic.

It's why niggers aren't growing fast unlike traditional catholic loving spics like yourself

no
14/88 brothers

How do some people live with themselves when they say abortion is murder, and then casually advocate a war crime a second later?

This. Sup Forums be like lets genocide group x and y but after that they would go hurrrrr durrr abortion is murdur you evir libururs

You absolutely have to go back.

Zero arguments. Make a fucking effort next time.

If you believe only niggers are making abortions, you're fucking delusional. It's so easy to get cytotek over the counter in the U.S. for less than a buck. White wives don't report their abortions because of this, and they hide it from their husbands. There are several reports from the wives themselves all over the internet, so pick your source.
Also, there is nothing wrong with Latin America's population birth rate, they are nowhere near Africa's.